Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

Kezira

disneylanders
Dahir Riyale killed his fair share of iìdoor as Senior in NSS for Kacaan and became longest president in Somaliland. Reer Somaliland forgive eachother :manny:
No jeegaan don't move on that's why still people are oppressed in region and warlord was chosen who Awdal People

Kezira

disneylanders
Farah is trying to character assassinate me but I'm the realest reer Awdal individual ever. Jibril Yoonis.

Kezira

disneylanders
Wallahi I know what you are. You have failed in your little sheegaro act. I seen your twitter you fool :chrisfreshhah:
You wish I was sheegato I'm the realist Samaroon and will not stand while you spread propaganda as my people are opressed and you make it seem like they have it well in jeegaanland

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Imagine anyone being scared of the failed ONLF who just surrendered to an Oromo PM named Abiy after decades of abuse and hiding in a bush :chrisfreshhah: I remember how Abdi Iley and Cagdheers cried when their Abo Meles died

View attachment 75916

Cagdheers were kept in a zoo called Jail Ogaden :dead:
abo uk littraly put jeegaan into zoos and you response is litterally ''n-no y-you''
i showed my evidence meles being scared of onlf and the only you could say is b-but-but illey!
didn't musa jeegan wrote letter to aidtopia to mediate as if tslare ethiopian federal states, also remember when musa jegaan put with ethiopian puppet leaders:siilaanyosmile: nigga get life:idontlike:

You wish I was sheegato I'm the realist Samaroon and will not stand while you spread propaganda as my people are opressed and you make it seem like they have it well in jeegaanland

I know for a fact you’re not Samaroon. Say wallahi you’re Samaroon? I know you’re not but I want you to get danbi points all because you want to be a sheegato on a forum :dead:

Kezira

disneylanders
I know for a fact you’re not Samaroon. Say wallahi you’re Samaroon? I know you’re not but I want you to get danbi points all because you want to be a sheegato on a forum :dead:
I am the most real Samaroon here Cismaan Kheyre Jibril Yoonis reer Dudub. From xariirad iyo quljeed.

abo uk littraly put jeegaan into zoos and you response is litterally ''n-no y-you''
i showed my evidence meles being scared of onlf and the only you could say is b-but-but illey!
didn't musa jeegan wrote letter to aidtopia to mediate as if these are ethiopian federal states:siilaanyosmile: nigga get life:idontlike:

I showed my evidence of Abdi Iley and Cagdheer crying when Meles died. They even built him a statue in Jigjiga
upload_2019-7-24_7-24-57.jpeg

Jidwaaq told Cagdheers to f*ck off and tore it down :chrisfreshhah:

Why are you avoiding the zoo and concentration camp called Jail Ogaden? :ulyin:

I am the most real Samaroon here Cismaan Kheyre Jibril Yoonis reer Dudub. From xariirad iyo quljeed.

Good job you know how to use google :chrisfreshhah:like I said the sheegato meter is going off. No Samaroon lies about a massacre that never happened to them :mjlol: who wants to claim to be massacred when it didn’t happen in reality? Samaroon are proud people that’s why Somaliland reconciliation conference was held in Borama in 1993. No war took place in that city and no Reer Awdal were xasuuqed. The ones armed by Siad were destroyed though and they deserved it plus those were men not women and children

Trending

Latest posts