Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Imagine the most delusional person on here calling others delusional :chrisfreshhah:. “Until the Federal Gov stabilise the nation” its been 30 years :drakelaugh:keep waiting until you drop dead :mjlol:

Ola senior delusional.

It is possible that the international community left Somaliland how it is because of the civil war. There was no government to join. Now thers is a legitimate Gov in xamar things will change. I can't wait after the Jubbaland elections and galmudug elections it is going to be Slands turn to get pregnant. She will birth atleast two other states. Adwal and khatumo. Lol time is running out for ictiraaf

Ola senior delusional.

It is possible that the international community left Somaliland how it is because of the civil war. There was no government to join. Now thers is a legitimate Gov in xamar things will change. I can't wait after the Jubbaland elections and galmudug elections it is going to be Slands turn to get pregnant. She will birth atleast two other states. Adwal and khatumo. Lol time is running out for ictiraaf

Your delusions and Somalia Amisom colony delusions are the reason you have been failed state for 30 years and have had amisom present close to 15 years now. Awdal and khatumo are Somaliland through and through. Ali Khalid Galaydh went to Mogadishu to be Prime Minister. He came back and saw how delusional the place is that’s why he dropped the silly khatumo project and added its soldiers into Somaliland army. Awdal has been loyal somalilanders since the Grand Somaliland Conference held in Borama 1993.

Basically the your delusional sentiments would be like me saying Somalia is going to join Somaliland. I might as well start calling the place south Somaliland :pachah1:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Your delusions and Somalia Amisom colony delusions are the reason you have been failed state for 30 years and have had amisom present close to 15 years now. Awdal and khatumo are Somaliland through and through. Ali Khalid Galaydh went to Mogadishu to be Prime Minister. He came back and saw how delusional the place is that’s why he dropped the silly khatumo project and added its soldiers into Somaliland army. Awdal has been loyal somalilanders since the Grand Somaliland Conference held in Borama 1993.

Basically the your delusional sentiments would be like me saying Somalia is going to join Somaliland. I might as well start calling the place south Somaliland :pachah1:

Lol keep thinking that jeegaanland will reach ictiraaf. Ones the african kurdistan falls i wonder who will loot hargeisa. Maybe the next fgs president will finally pave the roads in waqooyi galbeed. #DaysAreAlmostNumbered. These bootyclappers

Lol keep thinking that jeegaanland will reach ictiraaf. Ones the african kurdistan falls i wonder who will loot hargeisa. Maybe the next fgs president will finally pave the roads in waqooyi galbeed. #DaysAreAlmostNumbered. These bootyclappers

Maybe someone will pave some peace and prosperity for you guys one day? Ehh probably not. Amisom is never gonna leave. How did you guys get colonized in the 21st century ? :chrisfreshhah:

You are a confusing Buuqlander. You hate PL and bootyclap for Nabar Iyo Naxdin when they are enemies against eachother

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Maybe someone will pave some peace and prosperity for you guys one day? Ehh probably not. Amisom is never gonna leave. How did you guys get colonized in the 21st century ? :chrisfreshhah:

You are a confusing Buuqlander. You hate PL and bootyclap for Nabar Iyo Naxdin when they are enemies against eachother

Atleast south somalia has a reason why it is a mess. North west somalia had peace for 30 years where is the development. Where are the roads. Where is the economy. North west somalia only talks the game but cannot play it. Laugh all you want about the south be a shamed that your people did not progress.

Trying to laugh off the pain aren't we mr delusional. Try fkd'n again when ya'll got your shit together and have stopped booty clapping for the Brits. And searching for ictiraaf in city councils not even national level government but city level government. Somehow that is waaaaaaay worse then what is happening in the south.

Ps. Next time if you try to get under my skin I am from the north not the south ximaar.

Atleast south somalia has a reason why it is a mess. North west somalia had peace for 30 years where is the development. Where are the roads. Where is the economy. North west somalia only talks the game but cannot play it. Laugh all you want about the south be a shamed that your people did not progress.

Trying to laugh off the pain aren't we mr delusional. Try fkd'n again when ya'll got your shit together and have stopped booty clapping for the Brits. And searching for ictiraaf in city councils not even national level government but city level government. Somehow that is waaaaaaay worse then what is happening in the south.

Ps. Next time if you try to get under my skin I am from the north not the south ximaar.

The reason why is because North West cannot tap into world funds like the unstable south can. Our first major deal was the SL/UAE deal and actual construction on the projects just got started this year. New roads more infrastructure.

upload_2019-7-28_16-55-39.jpeg

Here’s Berbera

The North for too long was tied to the hip of the dysfunctional south now we are starting to separate ourselves and more people see just how dysfunctional you are and that SL is the exact opposite and deserves the investments

We were unfortunate to not be the begging capital of the world (the south)

Maybe you guys can try FKD after you don’t have 30,000 Bantu and Habashi soldiers ruling you? Maybe when you guys stop planting trees in Addis like slaves?

FD59D0BA-294C-4B77-B8DB-C995252899FE.jpeg

P.S. if you weren’t illiterate and could actually read I’m well aware you’re from Buuqland it’s just that there’s nothing up there worth bootyclapping for so you are riding Nabar Iyo Naxdin like a

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The reason why is because North West cannot tap into world funds like the unstable south can. Our first major deal was the SL/UAE deal and actual construction on the projects just got started this year. New roads more infrastructure.

View attachment 76356

Here’s Berbera

The North for too long was tied to the hip of the dysfunctional south now we are starting to separate ourselves and more people see just how dysfunctional you are and that SL is the exact opposite and deserves the investments

We were unfortunate to not be the begging capital of the world (the south)

Maybe you guys can try FKD after you don’t have 30,000 Bantu and Habashi soldiers ruling you? Maybe when you guys stop planting trees in Addis like slaves?

View attachment 76357

P.S. if you weren’t illiterate and could actually read I’m well aware you’re from Buuqland it’s just that there’s nothing up there worth bootyclapping for so you are riding Nabar Iyo Naxdin like a

What are blabering about doqonyoh you talk like i am from mars and don't know anything about the sambusa trinity state. Berbera got pimped with the port deal. How about the capital and second capital negro. And planting trees in addis is political something jeegaanland doesn't understand. In the 30 years you only got berbera to show which is developed by sandniggers wallahi you are funny as hell. You truly deserve the name Mr Delusional

What are blabering about doqonyoh you talk like i am from mars and don't know anything about the sambusa trinity state. Berbera got pimped with the port deal. How about the capital and second capital negro. And planting trees in addis is political something jeegaanland doesn't understand. In the 30 years you only got berbera to show which is developed by sandniggers wallahi you are funny as hell. You truly deserve the name Mr Delusional

Planting trees is political ? :chrisfreshhah: Wallahi you guys get more pathetic by the day. Planting trees because Addis wants to remember their fallen soldiers who fought again Somalia , what can get more shameful than that? :mjlol:

Berbera has the best deal. Both Mogadishu and Bosaso deals were far worse but you don’t want to talk about that :drakelaugh:

Even hargeisa has more roads than your Pirateland state of Somalia :hahaidiot:

It’s so funny how the most delusional person on here (you) is trying to converse with someone (me) levels above his low IQ :francis: typical 68 IQ in motion

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Planting trees is political ? :chrisfreshhah: Wallahi you guys get more pathetic by the day. Planting trees because Addis wants to remember their fallen soldiers who fought again Somalia , what can get more shameful than that? :mjlol:

Berbera has the best deal. Both Mogadishu and Bosaso deals were far worse but you don’t want to talk about that :drakelaugh:

Even hargeisa has more roads than your Pirateland state of Somalia :hahaidiot:

It’s so funny how the most delusional person on here (you) is trying to converse with someone (me) levels above his low IQ :francis: typical 68 IQ in motion

Bruh keep using your dumbass tactics to make it feel like a win.

Saying that hargeisa has better roads then any other city is just delusional. I have seen them my self. Do they even connect like any other road system. No they don't no planning at all. I have seen roads which just had 2 lanes being used for 6 different directions. Engines being turned of from the top of the hill till down hill to safe on patrol. Keep on describing a alternative dimension of hargeisa.

Bruh keep using your dumbass tactics to make it feel like a win.

Saying that hargeisa has better roads then any other city is just delusional. I have seen them my self. Do they even connect like any other road system. No they don't no planning at all. I have seen roads which just had 2 lanes being used for 6 different directions. Engines being turned of from the top of the hill till down hill to safe on patrol. Keep on describing a alternative dimension of hargeisa.

Keep being delusional you fool. I’m just gonna start claiming Mogadishu has no roads like you do. I’ve seen it myself :chrisfreshhah:.

Let’s talk about your sh1thole Pirateland shall we?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Keep being delusional you fool. I’m just gonna start claiming Mogadishu has no roads like you do. I’ve seen it myself :chrisfreshhah:.

Let’s talk about your sh1thole Pirateland shall we?

Saaxib you don't need to derail the topic at hand. And the road planning in Garowe is on point as it is actually plannend.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
1. Garowe wouldn’t even be the 5th biggest city in Somaliland

2. The whole place only has 1 road that doesn’t connect to anything.

It took you long enough to realise that you out faqashed yourself. Garowe is indeed smaller, but the roads are better. Next time think before you type.

It took you long enough to realise that you out ******ed yourself. Garowe is indeed smaller, but the roads are better. Next time think before you type.

Garowe has 1 road. Berbera has better roads than it. Hargeisa and Berbera have better roads in it. Heck the half of hargeisa with shit roads is bigger than all of Garowe :chrisfreshhah:.

Shall we talk about how Pirateland imports it’s meat and drinking water from SL :ooh: we giving you guys basic living necessities :trumpsmirk:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Fake Samaroons and triggered Daroods. Can you guys from Somalia never stfu about Somaliland from once? Somaliland is a Isaaq AND Gadabuursi project. Gadabuursi designed the damn flag even.
Gadabuursi and Isaaq are also brother clans. Both are Madulug Dir and is rumored that Shiekh Isaaq and Shiekh Samaroon (Aun) where brother's

Awdal stands with Hargeisa, I can care less for the Harti Daroods of the East if you are wondering.

#Somaliland #DIRPOWER

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Fake Samaroons and triggered Daroods. Can you guys from Somalia never stfu about Somaliland from once? Somaliland is a Isaaq AND Gadabuursi project. Gadabuursi designed the damn flag even.
Gadabuursi and Isaaq are also brother clans. Both are Madulug Dir and is rumored that Shiekh Isaaq and Shiekh Samaroon (Aun) where brother's

Awdal stands with Hargeisa, I can care less for the Harti Daroods of the East if you are wondering.

#Somaliland #DIRPOWER
based and Dirpilled

Trending