Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

Kezira

disneylanders
Somaliland is designed for Isaaq to keep Samaroon poor I remember 2014 when port of Lughaya and Borama airport should've been constructed but it didn't because it would be against Jegan Isaqi wishes of Samaroon reviving it's economy. Isaqis Awali and Jeclo waa iska xaasid

Kezira

disneylanders
Good job you know how to use google :chrisfreshhah:like I said the sheegato meter is going off. No Samaroon lies about a massacre that never happened to them :mjlol: who wants to claim to be massacred when it didn’t happen in reality? Samaroon are proud people that’s why Somaliland reconciliation conference was held in Borama in 1993. No war took place in that city and no Reer Awdal were xasuuqed. The ones armed by Siad were destroyed though and they deserved it plus those were men not women and children
This is again proof of the sick Jeegaan mind of trying to deny a massacre when there are enough Suldaans who are currently in Awdal who have talked about it but when people deny Hargeisa Isaqi killings you jeegaans start crying

Prominent Sh.Daheeye speaks on the massacre

Somaliland is designed for Isaaq to keep Samaroon poor I remember 2014 when port of Lughaya and Borama airport should've been constructed but it didn't because it would be against Jegan Isaqi wishes of Samaroon reviving it's economy. Isaqis Awali and Jeclo waa iska xaasid

Borama is less than a 2 hour drive from Hargeisa nobody ever wanted a airport there you weirdo sheegato. Plus Lughaya port ? :mjlol: This is the problem with claiming to be people they’re not online , Zeila Port is coming next :mjlol:

Kezira

disneylanders
Borama is less than a 2 hour drive from Hargeisa nobody ever wanted a airport there you weirdo sheegato. Plus Lughaya port ? :mjlol: This is the problem with claiming to be people they’re not online , Zeila Port is coming next :mjlol:
I know more than you because I know the region keep living a fantasy of Disneyland

This is again proof of the sick Jeegaan mind of trying to deny a massacre when there are enough Suldaans who are currently in Awdal who have talked about it but when people deny Hargeisa Isaqi killings you jeegaans start crying

Prominent Sh.Daheeye speaks on the massacre

Fake YouTube clips don’t work sheegato boy the history was very clear
A138868A-7AB9-49DB-9D2B-9E1498BDFE88.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I showed my evidence of Abdi Iley and Cagdheer crying when Meles died. They even built him a statue in Jigjiga View attachment 75917

Jidwaaq told Cagdheers to f*ck off and tore it down :chrisfreshhah:

Why are you avoiding the zoo and concentration camp called Jail Ogaden? :ulyin:
you filthy jeegaan you went sl>pl>og, but forget.
im fully aware of sitiution in ogaden that why support onlf. ethiopia about break like yugosslavia anyways.

Kezira

disneylanders
Here is Boramanews sharing the massacre and these ilma jeegaan still deny :gucciwhat: Lol ilma jeegaan are sick motherfuckers

you filthy jeegaan you went sl>pl>og, but forget.
im fully aware of sitiution in ogaden that why support onlf. ethiopia about break like yugosslavia anyways.

Dirty cagdheer rat you are about to be replaced in Kismayo by MX so you have to return to Kenya and Ethiopia. ONLF is dead and submitted to their Oromo master Abiy. :chrisfreshhah:

Kezira

disneylanders
Dumb jeegaan eydoor you won't succeed in getting rid of me I know the region and my people.

Dhismaha Dekedii Lughaya 2014

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Dirty cagdheer rat you are about to be replaced in Kismayo by MX so you have to return to Kenya and Ethiopia. ONLF is dead and submitted to their Oromo master Abiy. :chrisfreshhah:
somalia somaliland and puntland already summited to ethiopia though:samwelcome:\
and Axmed ''charcoul'' blackie will win if not it will be another og inshallah:fittytousand:

Kezira

disneylanders
An jeegaan isaaqi determining who is sheegato ??:liberaltears:Samaroon while they tried to paint one fake side of Samaroon aspiration with their sheegato accounts futurist and angeplan.

Trending