Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

I am Samaroon too Aden Yoonis been snooping this forum and frankly I am tired of these isxaaq children trying to paint the narrative that there was no massacre or we are fully behind Somaliland which we are not.

There was no massacre. Show me even 1 UN document pointing to a massacre. You can’t call few militias armed by Siad that got destroyed a massacre.

Kezira

disneylanders
I am Samaroon too Aden Yoonis been snooping this forum and frankly I am tired of these isxaaq children trying to paint the narrative that there was no massacre or we are fully behind Somaliland which we are not.
Thank you inadeer we will never back down to their propaganda all things u shared are real while everyone can notice these eydoor jeeganis lying

Thank you inadeer we will never back down to their propaganda all things u shared are real while everyone can notice these eydoor jeeganis lying
You know my grandfather and uncle both died in that attack and then I read some stupid kids say nobody got massacred wallahi this makes me so angry. I will show this to other Samaroon.

You know my grandfather and uncle both died in that attack and then I read some stupid kids say nobody got massacred wallahi this makes me so angry. I will show this to other Samaroon.

It’s a sad day when you lie on your dead relatives about a fake massacre :kodaksmiley: just how low will you go?

Kezira

disneylanders
I know indr this is to expose their true colors. They are sick indivuals but want everyone to know they got killed but not other way around

You wore this nigis since 2015 I can smell the xaar stain:susp:
Screenshot_20190723-222913_Chrome.jpg

So a Ogaden had his grandfather and uncle killed in Awdal? :draketf: You just got caught running 2 accounts and talking to yourself on it smh
I am not Ogaden I used to troll on the account I am Samaroon and came back after I realized my account was unbanned since you remember my account you have no life and have been trolling 4 years non stop

Trending