Timojileecs now working at Somali restaurants in Canada

I’m speechless
Went to a somali restaurant
All the employees were timojileecs except the ones in the kitchen, WTFFFFFFF??

Canada is completely over atp if timojileecs are replacing somalis in SOMALI RESTAURANTS? They were literally speaking punjabi or whatever omfg.. this is not normal. Imagine an old habaryar or adheer going and the confusion ? These fobs working at the counter could barely speak English that’s for damn sure my dad had to repeat himself like 3x this shit getting ridiculous :camby: :snoop: :meleshame: :wow: I really need to get my ass outta here

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
They are doing work for our people. We benefit because they do work for us and they benefit because they get some money to send to India. Why all the hate?

Hamdi restaurant right. The food was shit there too (sambusa was good). Only time I will ever eat somali food is if an adeer or ado makes it.

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS FIGHTING WORDS RIGHT THERE!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Naw this is the final straw. The straw that broke the camel’s broke. The coup de grace, the final nail on the coffin….. it’s completely over now. I thought I was tweaking seeing timojileecs working at sushi restaurants I was like what I didn’t know the east Asians and timojileecs have made an allegiance now….. then I saw them taking over somali restaurants, this is sihr plain and simple

Naw this is the final straw. The straw that broke the camel’s broke. The coup de grace, the final nail on the coffin….. it’s completely over now. I thought I was tweaking seeing timojileecs working at sushi restaurants I was like what I didn’t know the east Asians and timojileecs have made an allegiance now….. then I them taking over somali restaurants, this is sihr plain and simple

it's over @AbdiFreedom your boy Pierre is calling hindi odeys baji it's over

They are doing work for our people. We benefit because they do work for us and they benefit because they get some money to send to India. Why all the hate?
@Hargeysa I don’t hate them I’m just fed up

Count yourselves lucky you are not Canadian and you are ignorant the extent these timojileecs have flooded and invaded every corner of this country. Every restaurant, every retail store, every “security guard”, evey rental listing, every local college etc etc all flooded and taken over by “international students” this is happening every corner of the country from BC to PEI, from Windsor Ontario to the northern territories (Yukon) this country is getting flooded by hindi fobs who only hire, rent, and associate with/to their own… it’s turning into India we bout to become unseeables out here …

Timojileec fobs are so damn dumb and don’t know shit omfg this is insufferable I’m drinking a coffee rn asked for a double double (2 cream 2 sugar) there’s no sugar tf I got a small btw these bums are so…… I’m so done

Timojileec fobs are so damn dumb and don’t know shit omfg this is insufferable I’m drinking a coffee rn asked for a double double (2 cream 2 sugar) there’s no sugar tf I got a small btw these bums are so…… I’m so done
सर, शायद आपको हिंदी सीखनी चाहिए ताकि आप बेहतर संवाद कर सकें
sar, shaayad aapako hindee seekhanee chaahie taaki aap behatar sanvaad kar saken

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I’m speechless

Canada is completely over atp if timojileecs are replacing somalis in SOMALI RESTAURANTS? They were literally speaking punjabi or whatever omfg.. this is not normal. Imagine an old habaryar or adheer going and the confusion ? These fobs working at the counter could barely speak English that’s for damn sure my dad had to repeat himself like 3x this shit getting ridiculous :camby: :snoop: :meleshame: :wow: I really need to get my ass outta here
Imagine swallowing hair when eating your bariis and hilib. 💀

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I’m speechless

Maybe they were @Banadiri Warrior niggas :ohno:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Jobs that would’ve went to young Somali men goes to ajnabi instead. This should’ve went without saying

Trending