Why is Islam so bad to women and why do Islamic laws treat them more as property than a person?

Are women equal under Islam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
those awesome Saudi Muslim brothers sure are doing a lot to help Somalia now aren't they!!
It's not like the United States and Europe sends millions of dollars in aids to Somalia oh no those Gaalos would never help us!!! It's the Kingdom in the closet!! The mighty Saudi Arabia which is home to the huge Pagan temple known as the Kaaba
Walahi you're a dumbass first of all aid is useless it keeps african countries poorer and makes the rich richer but ofcoof co you want any money from your Masters
Second of all the only people investing in somalia are muslims whether it's qatar turkey or Egypt further more many Arab states forgave Somalia on paying their debt back to them are you blind can't you see Arabs/Turks are helping us more than anyone else ain't no gaal investing in our country I don't know why you hate Arabs that much

Walahi gaaldan wa ka daalay us darood should stop calling ourself Somalis from now own and associate as aljabrtis:bell:

This is who you fuuto clapping for
o.JPG

op.JPG

:kodaksmiley:

those awesome Saudi Muslim brothers sure are doing a lot to help Somalia now aren't they!!
It's not like the United States and Europe sends millions of dollars in aids to Somalia oh no those Gaalos would never help us!!! It's the Kingdom in the closet!! The mighty Saudi Arabia which is home to the huge Pagan temple known as the Kaaba

No point even arguing with this kid he goes around proclaiming he is a Arab smfh

am I supposed to forget my identity Because of some random guy on Twitter infact this just makes me one to separate daroods from Somalis even more so we don't get your Ls :bell:

Forget your identity ? taking Ls ?

What on earth are you talking about ? how can you forget your identity when you never knew from the start what you were to begin with, and about taking Ls listen my friendly neighbourhood Arab cuck you been taking a fat L since birth, enough entertaining your bs from now on

Forget your identity ? taking Ls ?

What on earth are you talking about ? how can you forget your identity when you never knew from the start what you were to begin with, and about taking Ls listen my friendly neighbourhood Arab cuck you been taking a fat L since birth, enough entertaining your bs from now on
Why are you so triggered:ftw9nwa: let me identify however I want akhi

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Have people here actually met racist Arabs in real life. Even though a majority of the Muslims in my area are Arabs I never found myself hanging out or being around them as much. I only spoke to a few. Hung out with some at the mosque when I was younger. But never chilled with a group that was a majority Arab

I don't hate them y'all niggas who got this hatred for them.

I dislike their history of slavery and racism though. Makes Arab countries seem disgusting to me

Last edited:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
its still wrong that a son deserves more than a daughter. the Quran is supposed to be timeless and superior.

their all problematic and i can't comprehend how a religion that is perfect is flawed.

It is a misconception that women are treated unfairly when it comes to inheritance. If you are Muslim (sorry so many gaalo in here) you should read about this subject in detail.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No point even arguing with this kid he goes around proclaiming he is a Arab smfh
Darood tribe are Arab whether you like it or not it don’t make a difference I as a darood man know my background so does many darood most of Somali territory is occupied by Arabs darood from Ethiopia to Kenya to Somalia.

Often when I look at the subjects discussed within this forum I am severely discouraged. I question the mental functionality and plasticity of my fellow Somalis. The pattern is constant ,beginning with pointless click bait titles and ends with a legion of sheeps supporting both sides with contradictive links. God help us.

In another more important story, beautiful women, young and old are accepting Islam and calling their moms to let them know of their decisions.

Enjoy Losers

:banderas:

Often when I look at the subjects discussed within this forum I am severely discouraged. I question the mental functionality and plasticity of my fellow Somalis. The pattern is constant ,beginning with pointless click bait titles and ends with a legion of sheeps supporting both sides with contradictive links. God help us.

These are people with no convictions in life other than what their self desires.

These are people with no convictions in life other than what their self desires.
Perhaps when each of us , individuals, discover the beauty of self control along with silence shall we discover the bliss we all yearn. Most people do what they do to achieve happiness , but one forgets happiness is limited to the present. The future is not there nor is the past , hence the happiness they chase after similiarly doesn't exist. Call me a stoic but I'm disheartened.

Perhaps when each of us , individuals, discover the beauty of self control along with silence shall we discover the bliss we all yearn. Most people do what they do to achieve happiness , but one forgets happiness is limited to the present. The future is not there nor is the past , hence the happiness they chase after similiarly doesn't exist. Call me a stoic but I'm disheartened.

Indeed saxib. The pursuit of happiness is all too human and the act of faith and believing in Allah, which comes with moderating the pursuits in order to keep a balanced life is what people get tested upon. It is a sacrifice we have to make as humans to live healthy and dignified.. And to distinguish ourselves as responsible beings from the rest of animals. Nothing less. People are free to pursue what they wish, but for some to come here on a daily basis and leave us their bile of putrid idiocy calls for some serious Karbaash.

You get the best linguistic weapon my friend, bal dadkaan si fiican u garaac oo mingiska ka tun waa xoolee.

Have people here actually met racist Arabs in real life. Even though a majority of the Muslims in my area are Arabs I never found myself hanging out or being around them as much. I only spoke to a few. Hung out with some at the mosque when I was younger. But never chilled with a group that was a majority Arab

I don't hate them y'all niggas who got this hatred for them.

I dislike their history of slavery and racism though. Makes Arab countries seem disgusting to me

Arabs are similar to the rest of humans, they have good and bad in them. And Somalis are not Arabs. Some like to claim they are Arabs which makes them look stupid anyway. South Sudanese are more Arabic than a Somali. We are the Oldest Africans in the continent and it would be nice if some less than bright individuals here separated their fairy tale from facts. We have Islam in common with Arabs are thus brethren to them, but older than them ethnically speaking or equal No less.

I am Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts