Why is Islam so bad to women and why do Islamic laws treat them more as property than a person?

Are women equal under Islam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
how am I appeasing my "western masters" hahahahaha you can't even come up with a counter argument because you know I'm right. Arabs and Islam are one of the cancers of the world. Look at countries like Japan and South Korea - both secular and don't rely on the west.
Darood are Arab why don’t you go and fight them since they inhabit most of Somalia?

how am I appeasing my "western masters" hahahahaha you can't even come up with a counter argument because you know I'm right. Arabs and Islam are one of the cancers of the world. Look at countries like Japan and South Korea - both secular and don't rely on the west.
Tell me what the west has done for you Islam shaped Somali culture if you say that's not the case then I'm afraid you're a liar but please go back then sucking off the Westerners who colonised your land and fought against it for centuries

>"gaal"
I've always believed that islam was a made religion made up by a pedo, you have to use your head man ISLAM has done NOTHING for us. It has ruined your culture your people your IQ. ARABS don't care about us and we shouldn't care about them or follow their made up fairy tale
Saxib I had a low IQ long before I ever read the Quran. I doubt Allah had much to do with that.

I share your distaste for Saudi imperialism. We need to efface Arab culture from our country. But Islam can coexist with civilization. Go to Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The police there arrest anyone who preaches extremist nonsense. Women stroll around without wearing curtains. It's a free country just like Somalia was before the Arab reformers came in.

tumal

hyde
Tell me what the west has done for you Islam shaped Somali culture if you say that's not the case then I'm afraid you're a liar but please go back then sucking off the Westerners who colonised your land and fought against it for centuries
reminder than somalis GDP was higher when they were done colonizing somalia they did more for somali in 20 years than arabs have done for centuries, and the west provided me an example of what a society is like without a cancerous religion controlling every aspect of your life. Somalia was also doing great when it started to be secularized. Now it's one of the worst countries on the planet and you can thank Islam for that
https://www.gapminder.org/tools/#_state_entities_show_geo_$in@=som;;;;;&chart-type=linechart

>"gaal"
I've always believed that islam was a made religion made up by a pedo, you have to use your head man ISLAM has done NOTHING for us. It has ruined your culture your people your IQ. ARABS don't care about us and we shouldn't care about them or follow their made up fairy tale

Welcome my gaal brethren, but i need to caution you and advice you to ease up on the word pedo lest you be banned by the mods, you can voice your frustrations and all but certain things are a no go on here

tumal

hyde
Saxib I had a low IQ long before I ever read the Quran. I doubt Allah had much to do with that.

I share your distaste for Saudi imperialism. We need to efface Arab culture from our country. But Islam can coexist with civilization. Go to Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The police there arrest anyone who preaches extremist nonsense. Women stroll around without wearing curtains. It's a free country just like Somalia was before the Arab reformers came in.
hmm I suppose but I'd rather see a secular 1st world somalia than a semi-religious 2nd world somalia

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It’s not that Islam is bad to women, it’s that the world has changed and what was the norm back then isn’t the norm now.

Islam was the only thing that protected women back then and it still is. It’s just some of the teachings do not really compliment today’s modern world.

tumal

hyde
Welcome my gaal brethren, but i need to caution you and advice you to ease up on the word pedo lest you be banned by the mods, you can voice your frustrations and all but certain things are a no go on here
I don't think I can edit it now oh well if they ban me they can ban me

This describes you perfectly
5af.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@tumal your mother is a prostitute hooyada waas tii ku xaartey ba waas you motherless son of a shoe shinning bastard wecel wecel dhalay you can’t debate this kafir who disrespects our deen hooyadiisa waasaha

reminder than somalis GDP was higher when they were done colonizing somalia they did more for somali in 20 years than arabs have done for centuries, and the west provided me an example of what a society is like without a cancerous religion controlling every aspect of your life. Somalia was also doing great when it started to be secularized. Now it's one of the worst countries on the planet and you can thank Islam for that
https://www.gapminder.org/tools/#_state_entities_show_geo_$in@=som;;;;;&chart-type=linechart
So you want to get colonized a dog is a dog wherever he goes and you tell me you don't suck the white man's dick:mjlol:

tumal

hyde
If you’re not darood then don’t speak on behalf of darood you gaal swine hooyada waas
keep insulting me while you suck off a western government for gibs, sitting at home being being lazy and not working. You're not arab, you will never be arabs, arabs HATE you. Keep following your fairy tale loser

tumal

hyde
So you want to get colonized a dog is a dog wherever he goes and you tell me you don't suck the white man's dick:mjlol:
>not an argument
take that arabic text out of your bio looks like you're one who's being a dog and waging his tail to shitskin arabs

>not an argument
take that arabic text out of your bio looks like you're one who's being a dog and waging his tail to shitskin arabs
As far as I see is we have traded with Arabs for ever always had good relationship with them we helped defend Mecca
And our history with gaalo is they tried to take our land supported the Ethiopians against us colonized our lands and divided it and prevented our expansion south
But sure keep on sucking their dick

tumal

hyde
As far as I see is we have traded with Arabs for ever always had good relationship with them we helped defend Mecca
And our history with gaalo is they tried to take our land supported the Ethiopians against us colonized our lands and divided it and prevented our expansion south
But sure keep on sucking their dick
those awesome Saudi Muslim brothers sure are doing a lot to help Somalia now aren't they!!
It's not like the United States and Europe sends millions of dollars in aids to Somalia oh no those Gaalos would never help us!!! It's the Kingdom in the closet!! The mighty Saudi Arabia which is home to the huge Pagan temple known as the Kaaba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts