Why is Islam so bad to women and why do Islamic laws treat them more as property than a person?

Are women equal under Islam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I answer this lie you quoted from wiki-islam, can you tell me how you pray assuming you are a muslim and you have to pray, at least if you are the lazy type Muslims who doesn't pray on the regular, you have sources and beliefs about prayer and how it should be conducted.. In the spirit of TRUTH .. Let us settle this and stop wasting time .. So, one last offer for you to answer the question .. How do you pray?

Trust me, anything you copy from that website is a total fabrication and misrepresenting the texts of Hadiths and sometimes willfully changing the meaning .. It takes a simple look at the Original Arabic always to see their lies..

If you don't answer the question about how you pray, .. then you have to admit ... how wrong it is for you to object to the prophet's teachings .. in this case, his authentic sayings..

What you quoted is a total lie and I will prove that in my next post when you address the issue of how you pray ..

I have been nice up to this point ... but .. since you are interested to be shut up for good .. I am more than capable of doing that.... It is your choice.
Now, now, simmer down my lemon cake. Take a deep breath and exhale. I answered your question in post 168

Let me get this right, Jibreel invites people to do haraam?
Testing one's faith never means giving people haraam things. If it did, it would be halal to give children ography. Just to "test" them of course. What kind of Islam is this kid?

Post#168 doesn't elucidate how you pray. It mentions how your family prays. And assuming they are your average Somalis, they learned how to pray from sources that are based on the sayings of the prophet(I recall you once said some Somali sheikh taught Somalis how to pray although you confused the sheekh's contribution and you seemed to have no clue about what you were talking about .. as usual anyways .. and moving on). So, the question is, Do you accept the sayings that address methods of prayer, numbers of rak'at, manners of prayer etc? Note that Authentic sayings with regards to the Prayers are numerous and have dedicated chapters in Jurisprudence books. From performing ablution and showering after intercourse before you must pray, to how you do prayer itself.. While it is easy to derive from the Quran the times of prayer, it is the Hadiths of the prophet that taught Muslims what is involved in prayers... Hence, authority of the prophet in matters of religion including Prayer .. In this regard .. the Hadiths that are authentic being the means through which these authorities were dispensed... Are we on agreement then that you accept such Authority of the prophet? Before I answer the other bile of lies you quoted from Wiki-islam?

Let me get this right, Jibreel invites people to do haraam?
Testing one's faith never means giving people haraam things. If it did, it would be halal to give children ography. Just to "test" them of course. What kind of Islam is this kid?

We are always tested with good and bad to make a choice dude. Isn't that the idea of sacrifice and holding on to the side of the bargain as a believer? That you choose what is naturally good and in line with your Fitrah over other temptations that derail your objectives as human being on earth saxib? I am not shocked you have this less than primary level of understanding of what Islam actually means .. but I hope you keep asking if you are sincere(though I doubt your sincerity)...

The prophet was ordered to follow the same principles he was preaching.... he was the first to adhere to any Islamic teaching.. and that was also his test as a messenger .. not only to deliver the message .. but to be the first to implement what he was teaching ... Suffice it to say .. Allah chose prophet Mohamed for his excellence in character and faith for Allah chooses whom he wills out of humans ... The prophet's character is one even his enemies testified to its greatness .... regardless of that perfect character of the prophet .. he was also required to follow Allah's direction to the letter and be the best example of his Ummah .. and that he was .. peace be upon him..

But.. all things Bidaar .. and that you seem twisted, this should address your misrepresentation of the Hadith for the umpteenth time

Post#168 doesn't elucidate how you pray. It mentions how your family prays. And assuming they are your average Somalis, they learned how to pray from sources that are based on the sayings of the prophet(I recall you once said some Somali sheikh taught Somalis how to pray although you confused the sheekh's contribution and you seemed to have no clue about what you were talking about .. as usual anyways .. and moving on). So, the question is, Do you accept the sayings that address methods of prayer, numbers of rak'at, manners of prayer etc? Note that Authentic sayings with regards to the Prayers are numerous and have dedicated chapters in Jurisprudence books. From performing ablution and showering after intercourse before you must pray, to how you do prayer itself.. While it is easy to derive from the Quran the times of prayer, it is the Hadiths of the prophet that taught Muslims what is involved in prayers... Hence, authority of the prophet in matters of religion including Prayer .. In this regard .. the Hadiths that are authentic being the means through which these authorities were dispensed... Are we on agreement then that you accept such Authority of the prophet? Before I answer the other bile of lies you quoted from Wiki-islam?
I love you. I really do. You make me chuckle. My parents did not learn how to pray from hadiths. They learned from their parents. And they in turn learned it from their parents. And they in turn learned from their .... shall I go on or are we on the same page Einstein? I said before, and will say again - perhaps you can stop fuming with rage and just read with care - everybody learns from their family or friends, not from reading books that are contradictory in how to pray.

And yes, as I've already noted in this and in our last debate - you really would see it if you fumed less about something called Wikipedia Islam (whatever that is) and just read sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan's comment with diligence - I accept hadiths that confirm what is already in the Quran, including, but not limited to, praying. The Quran mentions sujuud and rukuuc and other postures already. So any hadith confirming it is sound.

Now that I've answered your questions for the upteenth time, give me a step by step guide from hadiths on how to pray without missing a detail. See if you can do that without throwing out more questions that have already been answered.

Last edited:
We are always tested with good and bad to make a choice dude. Isn't that the idea of sacrifice and holding on to the side of the bargain as a believer? That you choose what is naturally good and in line with your Fitrah over other temptations that derail your objectives as human being on earth saxib? I am not shocked you have this less than primary level of understanding of what Islam actually means .. but I hope you keep asking if you are sincere(though I doubt your sincerity)...

The prophet was ordered to follow the same principles he was preaching.... he was the first to adhere to any Islamic teaching.. and that was also his test as a messenger .. not only to deliver the message .. but to be the first to implement what he was teaching ... Suffice it to say .. Allah chose prophet Mohamed for his excellence in character and faith for Allah chooses whom he wills out of humans ... The prophet's character is one even his enemies testified to its greatness .... regardless of that perfect character of the prophet .. he was also required to follow Allah's direction to the letter and be the best example of his Ummah .. and that he was .. peace be upon him..

But.. all things Bidaar .. and that you seem twisted, this should address your misrepresentation of the Hadith for the umpteenth time
Why did he fail the test when Gaber ibn Abdullahi offered him wine? He downed it with enthusiasm that time according to Sahih Muslim. Or is it only haraam if Jibreel pours you a glass?

Be honest sweetie, do you sip from the forbidden bottle as well? No wonder you defend fake hadiths.

Why did he fail the test when Gaber ibn Abdullahi offered him wine? Or is it only haraam if Jibreel pours you a glass?

Be honest sweetie, do you sip from the forbidden bottle as well?

Okay Good, before I answer the bile of lies you quoted about the Prophet drinking Wine/Alcohol ...

First, I have this question:

If the prophet opted for the Milk over the Wine once.. according to the Authentic Hadith discussed earlier .. Do you honestly think he would contradict his actions and drink Wine when offered again? Even though he rejected earlier in another occasion when offered the same? Note the contradiction saxib, and both Hadiths are allegedly from the same Authentic sources ...

Secondly:

As you said before, Quran explicitly forbids Muslims to drink Alcohol/Wine or anything that alters the state of the mind of the person and renders them nonfunctional anyway ... Do you think the Prophet would go against the Verse and Drink Wine?

If your answer is No, the prophet shouldn't go against the Quranic teachings on Alcohol.. THEN we pay attention to the Hadith right? Good ... The answer is simple, the people you quoted from wiki-Islam misquoted the Hadith intentionally and what the prophet Drunk and accepted through the Offer wasn't Wine or A drink that fermented and turned alcohol ....

Why did he fail the test when Gaber ibn Abdullahi offered him wine? He downed it with enthusiasm that time according to Sahih Muslim. Or is it only haraam if Jibreel pours you a glass?

Be honest sweetie, do you sip from the forbidden bottle as well? No wonder you defend fake hadiths.

Because someone is lying and misquoting the Hadith. Check Previous post... They even claim the prophet used Wine for ablution once Although the Hadith they quote is Weak and therefore Non-starter ...

Anyone who knows the prophet's character by default knows any of the alleged stuff about Him is pure propaganda. And a muslim should know better than to buy into baseless claims that denigrate Islam.

Last edited:
Okay Good, before I answer the bile of lies you quoted about the Prophet drinking Wine/Alcohol ...

First, I have this question:

If the prophet opted for the Milk over the Wine once.. according to the Authentic Hadith discussed earlier .. Do you honestly think he would contradict his actions and drink Wine when offered again? Even though he rejected earlier in another occasion when offered the same? Note the contradiction saxib, and both Hadiths are allegedly from the same Authentic sources ...

Secondly:

As you said before, Quran explicitly forbids Muslims to drink Alcohol/Wine or anything that alters the state of the mind of the person and renders them nonfunctional anyway ... Do you think the Prophet would go against the Verse and Drink Wine?

If your answer is No, the prophet shouldn't go against the Quranic teachings on Alcohol.. THEN we pay attention to the Hadith right? Good ... The answer is simple, the people you quoted from wiki-Islam misquoted the Hadith intentionally and what the prophet Drunk and accepted through the Offer wasn't Wine or A drink that fermented and turned alcohol ....
No English translation of the Sahih Muslim hadith, in print, or on Islamic websites questions that the hadith says he drank alcohol. They nitpick over other details that I will leave you to bring up before I puncture them too, but not that it's alcohol.

As for the contradiction between the two hadiths of Jibreel and Gaber Ibn Abdullah, yes, I agree with you: hadiths are full of contradictions, between each other, between themelves and the Quran, and between themselves and scientific facts. You're making my point for me - a lot of hadiths are fake.

Do you know what is really beautiful though? This is just one hadith that says the prophet drank alcohol. There are others. Many others.

I'm still waiting on that step by step prayer guide. Tick, tock, tick tock ...

No English translation of the Sahih Muslim hadith, in print, or on Islamic websites questions that the hadith says he drank alcohol. They nitpick over other details that I will leave you to bring up before I puncture them too, but not that it's alcohol.

As for the contradiction between the two hadiths of Jibreel and Gaber Ibn Abdullah, yes, I agree with you: hadiths are full of contradictions, between each other, between the Quran, and between it and scientific facts.

Do you know what is really beautiful though? This is just one hadith that says the prophet drank alcohol. There are others. Many others.

I'm still waiting on that step by step prayer guide. Tick, tock, tick tock ...

There is no contradiction but there are people like you who are ignorant and malicious, and who make an effort to lie about Islam and Islamic teachings to dupe the uninformed because they themselves are very unhappy with their state of affairs.

You even go as far as to claim you are a Muslim just so you buy some credibility. Islam is the Only religion that gives respect to the Prophets of God and holds them in high regard... That Prophet Mohamed drunk Alcohol is not ISLAMIC but the claim of people who don't believe in god and no Muslim would spread such talk, much less sit in a circle of Islamic study and be contented with Prophet Mohamed Drinking Alcohol.

You are not the first to lie about the Prophet. And you won't be the last anyway. Your thin veneer of claiming Quran is Good but Hadiths are bad is just the last desperate resort losers take when they can't touch ISLAM.

There is no contradiction but there are people like you who are ignorant and malicious, and who make an effort to lie about Islam and Islamic teachings to dupe the uninformed because they themselves are very unhappy with their state of affairs.

You even go as far as to claim you are a Muslim just so you buy some credibility. Islam is the Only religion that gives respect to the Prophets of God and holds them in high regard... That Prophet Mohamed drunk Alcohol is not ISLAMIC but the claim of people who don't believe in god and no Muslim would spread such talk, much less sit in a circle of Islamic study and be contented with Prophet Mohamed Drinking Alcohol.

You are not the first to lie about the Prophet. And you won't be the last anyway. Your thin veneer of claiming Quran is Good but Hadiths are bad is just the last desperate resort losers take when they can't touch ISLAM.
Does that mean you can't supply the hadiths which give a detailed account of how to pray? That's a lotta words in which to say: I'm terribly sorry oh revered Sheikh Wansgsan, I can't do it. I was brainwashed by my Salafi boyfriend to believe such hadiths did exist, but now I realize the Salafi kuffar I used to follow kept me around just to mentally rape me.

Does that mean you can't supply the hadiths which give a detailed account of how to pray? That's a lotta words in which to say: I'm terribly sorry oh revered Sheikh Wansgsan, I can't do it. I was brainwashed by my Salafi boyfriend to believe such hadiths did exist, but now I realize the Salafi kuffar I used to follow kept me around just to mentally rape me.

:mjlol:

Question: How high are you? Or how much did you drink tonight? You surely do seem out of your wits..

PSST: I thought you said you went to jail for raping a kid? Don't forget your medication dude... I am out of here.

You have wasted enough of my time already..

:mjlol:

Question: How high are you? Or how much did you drink tonight? You surely do seem out of your wits..

PSST: I thought you said you went to jail for raping a kid? Don't forget your medication dude... I am out of here.

You have wasted enough of my time already..
Translation: I promised to supply hadiths that show you how to pray in detail, but after Googling desperately for an hour to no avail, I'm gonna split.

Run, you typical brainwashed Salafi kafir, run.

Translation: I promised to supply hadiths that show you how to pray in detail, but after Googling desperately for an hour to no avail, I'm gonna split.

Run, you typical brainwashed Salafi kafir, run.

The fact that you think a muslim can not produce Hadiths that teach manners of prayer speaks volumes about your ignorance of Islam...

....You are not making sense.. come back sober to discuss...

PS: There are tons of books one can find online about the Manners of Prayer and topics related to it. Hard to miss with a Google search.. Books in PDF files come up in plenty...

Help yourself dude ... I do know you can search garbage for the attraction you have towards it .. and if you made an attempt to find something good and better, it is found in plenty too.

I am out... for now..

The fact that you think a muslim can not produce Hadiths that teach manners of prayer speaks volumes about your ignorance of Islam...

....You are not making sense.. come back sober to discuss...

PS: There are tons of books one can find online about the Manners of Prayer and topics related to it. Hard to miss with a Google search.. Books in PDF files come up in plenty...

Help yourself dude ... I do know you can search garbage for the attraction you have towards it .. and if you made an attempt to find something good and better, it is found in plenty too.

I am out... for now..
Translation: I can't find hadiths that show how to pray in detail, but I heard there are other man made books on the internet that do, and instead of admitting that nobody learns to pray from hadiths as I've been saying in page after page in this thread amounting to hundreds of words and hours of time which I could have saved just by quoting the hadiths which I maintain are so easy to find by any personal with minimal knowledge, I will do a runner.

Run, Kafir, run.

The oppression of women that you see comes mostly from hadith books written almost 300 years after the Prophet's death. These "sahih" collections like Bukhari and Muslim say the Prophet beat Aisha, kept sex slaves, married six year old girls, had eleven wives with whom he had sex in one night because Allah gave him the strength of 30 men, and acted like a warlord. This contradicts the Holy Quran which says Allah sent the Messenger as a mercy to mankind.

So when you object to 50 year old pedophiles in places like Afghanistan marrying 9 year old kids, they say it's part of the Sunnah. That's why so-called Islamic countries have no age of consent.

Scholars like Dr Israr Ahmed Khan and Atabek Shukurov have written books debunking the fake hadiths industry.

It's not all Muslim countries. The scholars of Central Asia don't tolerate this stuff. They imprison Saudi wannabes over there. Women have equal rights in Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.

I bet if you ask those same people the maximum number of wives can they have at once, they'll answer with 4, Even though the Prophet had 11. See the logic there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending