Why is Islam so bad to women and why do Islamic laws treat them more as property than a person?

Are women equal under Islam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this question of you earlier, so now you're turning it back on me? You're adorable sweetheart.

Here's what I said in case you missed it whilst Googling frantically for how you can survive in outer space without an oxygen tank or what brand of wine Jibreel was serving to the Messenger:

"Show me step by step without leaving out a single maneuver how to pray salaat just from hadiths."

How do you pray? And what is your source. Details please... Let us settle this once and for all so we can move to your other trash talk...

The principle is the same.

I think you have a particular agenda you seek to spread on here. No one is going to accept the nonsense you are peddling.

Are you saying the entire Ummah from the Prophet's time Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam til our present time were deviants and idiots who had no understanding of Islam?

You are being extremely dishonest in the way you present your arguments. Am I to believe some random person in the present age has more understanding of Islam than the three blessed generations?

The first sign of a heretical sect is they claim the entire Ummah is wrong except them. The Muslims have always stuck to the sources of religion: the Qur'an and the Sunnah and to the inheritors of the Prophets, the scholars who interpreted and examined both of them.

Your belief-system goes beyond rejecting fabricated hadith. All Muslims reject fabrications. The stuff you are peddling is something more insidious. The funniest thing is you act exactly like the Wahabis you despise.

Islam isn't some DIY New Age philosophy where you can mix and match what you want. It has clear and specified rules of jurisprudence and theology.
No it's not. The Ibrahim story does not contradict the Quran. Jibreel did not offer Ibrahim wine. That would contradict the Quran's alcohol prohibition. But your hadith does contradict the Quran.

Did you know that Imam Abu Hanifa rejected many hadiths that Bukhari accepted? Of course you don't. You're the same kid who told me that he didn't know that hadiths claim there are missing verses in the Quran. This is funny because you also said the Hanafi madhab is Orthodox Islam, but you're so adorable that you think doing what Abu Hanifa did makes you a New Age deviant, even though Abu Hanifa came before Bukhari. I really enjoy your posts habibi. I like to show it to my friends for giggles.

If I tell you, will you answer my questions habibi?

Call me bro, you are making me uncomfortable .... Nin ku leh nin kale Gacaliye waaba arrin la yaab leh... Aniga soomaali ayaan ahay saxib, Xabiibi niman is dhahaayo ma arkin...

Waan kaaga jawaabi doonaa su'aalahaada if they are meaningful. Bal adiga sida aad salaadda eebbe u tukatid wax nooga sheeg duf ku bax idam alle ..

:russ:

The Hadith you refer to was to let the prophet make a choice for himself and for his followers as he was presented with two options: Milk and Wine... And the prophet Chose the Milk instead of the Wine and Gabriel peace be Upon him was happy for the prophet to make such a choice.

This is in total contradiction to your lies as usual where you are either willfully lying, or don't understand anything that you read in propagandist website that twist Islamic Content to make Islam look bad etc..

Here is the Hadith in FULL, let people decide for what the Hadith teaches and its wisdom...

Abu Huraira reported: On the night of the Ascension, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was presented with two vessels, one full of wine and the other full of milk. The Prophet looked at them both and he chose the vessel full of milk. The Angel Gabriel, upon him be peace, said, “All praise is due to Allah who has guided you to that which is natural, for had you selected the wine your nation would have been led astray.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 4432, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 168

Grade: agreed upon (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عن أبي هريرة إِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أُتِيَ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ بِإِيلِيَاءَ بِقَدَحَيْنِ مِنْ خَمْرٍ وَلَبَنٍ فَنَظَرَ إِلَيْهِمَا فَأَخَذَ اللَّبَنَ فَقَالَ لَهُ جِبْرِيلُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَام الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي هَدَاكَ لِلْفِطْرَةِ لَوْ أَخَذْتَ الْخَمْرَ غَوَتْ أُمَّتُكَ

4432 صحيح البخاري كتاب تفسير القرآن سورة بني إسرائيل باب قوله أسرى بعبده ليلا من المسجد الحرام

168 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإيمان باب الإسراء برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى السماوات وفرض الصلوات
Are you saying the prophet thought boozing was halal until Jibreel told him that beer is not cool with Allah? The Quran tells us that it's haraam. So why the need for the test?

Lying? I never said he drank it. I said the hadith alleges Jibreel offered him wine. Precisely what the hadith says. It is you who defends the hadith that claims Jibreel goes around giving people free alcoholic beverages. I claim it never happened.

If you're so you're triggered by this single hadith, you haven't seen nothing pretty boy. Other hadiths say the prophet carried alcohol around with him. Sheikh Muhammad al-Arifi says he sold it to people. Whaddaya say about that?

Bidaar Wanaagsan,

SubhanAllah Imam Abu Hanifa would have rejected your approach. Don't claim the righteous Imam.

Who are your teachers and what is their sanad?

I just want to know what your sect is called.

Call me bro, you are making me uncomfortable .... Nin ku leh nin kale Gacaliye waaba arrin la yaab leh... Aniga soomaali ayaan ahay saxib, Xabiibi niman is dhahaayo ma arkin...

Waan kaaga jawaabi doonaa su'aalahaada if they are meaningful. Bal adiga sida aad salaadda eebbe u tukatid wax nooga sheeg duf ku bax idam alle ..

:russ:
I thought you liked Arabic. Your crew says it is the best language in the world compared to which Somali is worthless. Proud Somali patriots you Salafi guys are.
Fadlan aboowe macaan, jawaabtaadi waa ku siina.

I mentioned it earlier. I learned to pray how every other Somali learns to pray - solely and exclusively from my family. Nobody learns from hadith books which contradict each other on this point anyway.

So, over to you, please show me step by step without missing a single maneuver how to pray just from hadiths.

Nobody goes directly to hadith. This is another fabrication of yours. Somalis are Shafi'i by fiqh. This is why we all pray the same and have the same jurisprudence.

Bidaar Wanaagsan,

SubhanAllah Imam Abu Hanifa would have rejected your approach. Don't claim the righteous Imam.

Who are your teachers and what is their sanad?

I just want to know what your sect is called.
My sect is Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him and his family forever and ever).

Your sect is one that says the Prophet carried alcohol around Mecca and Medina.

Nobody goes directly to hadith.
Tell that to @BestCaseScenario. He's the one saying people do.

This is another fabrication of yours.
Not my fabrication habibi. It's our Salafi brother's @BestCaseScenario.

Somalis are Shafi'i by fiqh. This is why we all pray the same and have the same jurisprudence
Somalis did follow Shaafici once upon a time, but nowadays they're Salafis and look down upon taqleed. Even many of those who claim to be Shaafici or Hanbali teach from the material of Muhammad Abdul Wahab and Ibn Taymiyyah. You can't compete with Saudi petrodollars.

Are you saying the prophet thought boozing was halal until Jibreel told him that beer is not cool with Allah? The Quran tells us that it's haraam. So why the need for the test?

Lying? I never said he drank it. I said the hadith alleges Jibreel offered him wine. Precisely what the hadith says. It is you who defends the hadith that claims Jibreel goes around giving people free alcoholic beverages. I claim it never happened.

If you're so you're triggered by this single hadith, you haven't seen nothing pretty boy. Other hadiths say the prophet carried alcohol around with him. Sheikh Muhammad al-Arifi says he sold it to people. Whaddaya say about that?

Reread the HADITH. It doesn't say anything about what the Prophet thought but informs us about his choice of Milk over Wine. The prophet was also challenged through his faith like every Muslim goes through a test of Faith. In Islam, everyone's faith is tested and challenged including the prophets.

But keep wasting people's time away with trash talking. You have yet to answer for how you pray since you object to following the prophet's teachings.

You are a waste of time and have no substance per usual.

Tell that to @BestCaseScenario. He's the one saying people do.

Not my fabrication habibi. It's our Salafi brother's @BestCaseScenario.

Somalis did follow Shaafici once upon a time, but nowadays they're Salafis and look down upon taqleed. Even many of those who claim to be Shaafici or Hanbali teach from the material of Muhammad Abdul Wahab and Ibn Taymiyyah. You can't compete with Saudi petrodollars.

Another simple challenge, quote me saying that you go to the Hadith first... This should be simple ... It shouldn't take half a day to find me saying that ...

Whatever is left out of your lame credibility is on the line now with this ... go head, show me ...

Come on now...

You seem more sophisticated than a Quranist. Is this a recent sect you follow?
There's nothing new about criticism of fake hadiths. Hanafis did it before Bukhari wrote his book. Bukhari tried to refute them and they refuted him. It's been going on for a thousand years. People were spreading manufactured sayings of the prophet as soon as he died. Sultans, Emirs, and Caliphs have been using fake hadiths as a political weapon forever.

It's funny because there are hadiths that say the Messenger forbade writing down hadiths and that Sahaba burned them.

There's nothing new about criticism of fake hadiths. Hanafis did it before Bukhari wrote his book. Bukhari tried to refute them and they refuted him. It's been going on for a thousand years. People were spreading manufactured sayings of the prophet as soon as he died. Sultans, Emirs, and Caliphs have been using fake hadiths as a political weapon forever.

It's funny because there are hadiths that say the Messenger forbade writing down hadiths and that Sahaba burned them.

All this talk to pass as someone who knows what they are talking about? More than half the claims you made were glaring ignorance you are afflicted with. The rest you were simple mule delivering a load straight from propagandist websites...

How do you pray? that question still is waiting for you ... get to it ...

@BestCaseScenario

It hurts me to say it but you're right. I'm so ashamed of myself. I hope you will forgive me habibi. I was wrong. The hadiths don't say the prophet carried alcohol around.

They say he drank it:

Narrated by Gaber bin Abdullah:

We were with the messenger of Allah, PBUH and he asked for a drink. One of his men said: “Oh Messenger of Allah, Can we offer you wine to drink?” He said Yes. He (Gaber) went out looking for the drink and came back with a cup of wine. The messenger (Peace Be Upon him) asked, “Have you covered it with a twig in a transverse manner” He (Gaber) said, “Yes” and he (Muhammad) drank.

Sahih Muslim – Hadith 3753

Your sect follows an alcoholic prophet it seems. We'll see who's spreading "trash" about Islam now darling.

All this talk to pass as someone who knows what they are talking about? More than half the claims you made were glaring ignorance you are afflicted with. The rest you were simple mule delivering a load straight from propagandist websites...

How do you pray? that question still is waiting for you ... get to it ...
I answered this question several times now. See comment 168. Jeez.

@BestCaseScenario

It hurts me to say it but you're right. I'm so ashamed of myself. I hope you will forgive me habibi. I was wrong. The hadiths don't say the prophet carried alcohol around.

They say he drank it:

Narrated by Gaber bin Abdullah:

We were with the messenger of Allah, PBUH and he asked for a drink. One of his men said: “Oh Messenger of Allah, Can we offer you wine to drink?” He said Yes. He (Gaber) went out looking for the drink and came back with a cup of wine. The messenger (Peace Be Upon him) asked, “Have you covered it with a twig in a transverse manner” He (Gaber) said, “Yes” and he (Muhammad) drank.

Sahih Muslim – Hadith 3753

Your sect follows an alcoholic prophet it seems. We'll see who's spreading "trash" about Islam now darling.

Before I answer this lie you quoted from wiki-islam, can you tell me how you pray assuming you are a muslim and you have to pray, at least if you are the lazy type Muslims who doesn't pray on the regular, you have sources and beliefs about prayer and how it should be conducted.. In the spirit of TRUTH .. Let us settle this and stop wasting time .. So, one last offer for you to answer the question .. How do you pray?

Trust me, anything you copy from that website is a total fabrication and misrepresenting the texts of Hadiths and sometimes willfully changing the meaning .. It takes a simple look at the Original Arabic always to see their lies..

If you don't answer the question about how you pray, .. then you have to admit ... how wrong it is for you to object to the prophet's teachings .. in this case, his authentic sayings..

What you quoted is a total lie and I will prove that in my next post when you address the issue of how you pray ..

I have been nice up to this point ... but .. since you are interested to be shut up for good .. I am more than capable of doing that.... It is your choice.

Reread the HADITH. It doesn't say anything about what the Prophet thought but informs us about his choice of Milk over Wine. The prophet was also challenged through his faith like every Muslim goes through a test of Faith. In Islam, everyone's faith is tested and challenged including the prophets.

But keep wasting people's time away with trash talking. You have yet to answer for how you pray since you object to following the prophet's teachings.

You are a waste of time and have no substance per usual.
Let me get this right, Jibreel invites people to do haraam?
Testing one's faith never means giving people haraam things. If it did, it would be halal to give children ography. Just to "test" them of course. What kind of Islam is this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.