why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you staying? Cause I'm dipping as soon as I save up enough
SAME, BUT TO SOMALIA THOUGH, AND ONLY BECAUSE I AM SOMALI AND WANT MY MOTHERLAND TO GET BACK ON IT'S FEET. I WOULD NEVER MOVE TO THE MIDDLE EAST OR ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY APART FROM SOMALIA, I MIGHT GO TO EAST ASIAN(CHINA) AND STAY THERE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
SAME, BUT TO SOMALIA THOUGH, AND ONLY BECAUSE I AM SOMALI AND WANT MY MOTHERLAND TO GET BACK ON IT'S FEET. I WOULD NEVER MOVE TO THE MIDDLE EAST, I MIGHT GO TO EAST ASIAN(CHINA) AND STAY THERE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY
"Business". I'm moving to my parents old neighbourhood.

We don't even live with blacks Americans so you can't blame the ghetto or our living circumstances.

Most Geeljire live next to American Scandinavians in MN.

It's a lack of an identity issue and our elders only caring about their own political squabbles instead of the state of their communities.

They aren't meant to lead by acting as elders but instead to lead by example.

There are less than a dozen Geeljire older than 50 that I look up to.

That's out of a population of half a million Geeljire in the West.

Unless our youth have older people in their lives to look up to; we will continue to lose our youth to degenerate cultures that young people tend to create themselves.

Young men tend to want to compete with the previous generation once they come of age.

The alpha males in cadaans or Asian societies are the 50 year old corporate executives, politicians and professors.

The alpha males in Madow societies are local gang leaders, Athletes and rappers.

It's whichever group has the most influence, power, money within those communities.

The older the alpha group, the more civilised the society.

If the top echelons of older males are professors or high level executives in billion dollar businesses then the young men would try to out compete them through academics or entrepreneurship.

However if the elders spend most of their time in Cafe's then young men will be left to only compete with each other...

The reason why thug culture is popular with Madows is because the majority of their culture comes from young people.

Most their artist, celebrities and cultural icons are young people.

Young men stuck with being able to only compete with each other... they'll compete with the only thing they have at this stage:

Fighting and showing off through music and once you mix both you get thug rap culture.

The lowest base of human society that goes back to our cavemen days.

However with cadaans, Asians, Jews it's actually the opposite.

With them, old people are the most influential and that leads to long term stability.

Wagging our fingers and shit posting about this issue won't help unfortunately.

Tbh I don't even know what to do about it other trying to ameliorate this cross generational tumor by writing of this generation and coming together as a community to make sure it doesn't happen in the next one.

Don't put all the blame on these ciyaal suuq. The situation is a lot more complex.

This doesn't include those in Canada though. Those should be deported asap. :draketf:
I appreciate your take on this, you made a lot of good points.

somalis are always to the extreme...they either come to the west and get resusitated...then turn around and join ISIS or they turn out like Sushi and warsamebamsi.....like this

tenor.gif

somalis are always to the extreme...they either come to the west and get resusitated...then turn around and join ISIS who they turn out like Sushi and warsamebamsi.....like this

View attachment 50200
WE NEED TO STOP THE SALAFI INFLUENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES, this is what leads to ISIS, MOST SALAFI ARE WAHABIST. AND BELIEVES IN DYING FOR TERROR GROUPS FUNDED BY THE WEST IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES
We should stick to the one madhhab over 90% of somalis follow.
Shafi‘i

WE NEED TO STOP THE SALAFI INFLUENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES, this is what leads to ISIS, MOST SALAFI ARE WAHABIST. AND BELIEVES IN DYING FOR TERROR GROUPS FUNDED BY THE WEST IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES
We should stick to the one madhhab over 90% of somalis follow.
Shafi‘i

Wallahi it’s very complex what the Somalis face, just tolerating others makes things simpler

i'm talking mainly about somalis in Canada and the uk.
Somali youth have really created this gang culture out of thin air, you have no opps what are you beefing looool??? we ran from a civil war and we moved in yesterday. we are alien to this gang culture.

our parents are migrants, why do they(young somali men) feel the need to imitate adoon blacks who have inherited this THUG LIFE and lived it since the 1950s as a posse to other migrants like Indians and other south/east asian who came in poor like us but educated themselves and climb up the social ladder in one generation.

young somali men proudly claim the poor shitty neighborhoods they live in, unfortunate events brought us to these poor neighborhoods, not patriotism, we shouldn't riding and playing hero for these blocks.
shouldn't the goal be to either move to middle class/ upper class neighborhoods in the west or move to somalia once you educate yourself and have enough capital to establish yourself in somalia or east africa in general
vice-this-is-dixon.jpg
Wrong. The other immigrants didn't come in poor. They're what u call self selecting immigrants. They're the top tiers in their countries and for them to be allowed in to the west they need to have qualifications needed by the West and have their finances in order. We were let in due to the refugee conventions Western countries signed after ww2 and all members of our society even the illiterates were let in plus we had no middle class to speak of to begin with. The average Indian let alone the villager isn't coming to the west and they're not allowed in to begin with. Good example would be Nigerians in the US. They do better education and wealth wise than immigrants from Nordic countries even though Nordic countries have the best life.

We need to fix up our problems that I agree with

I don't know how it works in the uk or north america but in Ireland if a Somali guy starts acting out his family sends him straight to Somalia where he becomes a hafidh of the Quran.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
That's why i hate being labeled as black or african american, 'thas a negative connotation to it.
I'd rather be called a Horner or Somali.
Also one of the only things i hate on this spinning ball of rock is hood culture. I wish i could go to the 80s and just fix what went so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending