why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a poor country to a rich with opportunities we should be grateful in the West.

But blacks leave you with an anti imperial mindset and hate for your host that gives you everything. Anti police and anarchist mindset even though whites have given you everything.
exactly, make use of the opportunity they gave you, it is actually a free country, only obstacle between you and millions and billions of dollars in wealth is your mindset and intelligence, not the white man who let your parents in, in the first place

exactly, make use of the opportunity they gave you, it is actually a free country, only obstacle between you and millions and billions of dollars in wealth is your mindset and intelligence, not the white man who let your parents in, in the first place

Your so naive

Wallahi you need to see the West as a very complex and very lucky society to appreciate it, because there’s chaos everywhere else.

It’s impossible for anyone to achieve what the West has achieved.

Even when the world has seen a model society it’s still impossible for anyone to imitate, and these ungrateful blacks instead choose a path if envy

It’s a choice between envy or admiration, but blacks want you to envy wealthy whites instead of seeing what’s possible to achieve.

And no point in debating facts with gorillas, leave the jungle while you can
exaclty, the fact is most of them will live in those hoods for the next 100 years, but as somali we just came to the west a decade ago, we are literately the pioneers of future somali diaspora KNOW I AM NOT SAYING EVERY SOMALI SHOULD BE EDUCATED AND HIGH CLASS, BECAUSE IN EVERY COMMUNITY YOU WILL HAVE LOW IQ LOW LIFE IDIOTS, THE GOAL IS TO REDUCE THAT TO 20% TO 30% OF THE SOMALI COMMUNITY. 80% TO 70% SHOULD BE EDUCATED SOMALIS, WHO ARE AT FOREFRONT OF THEIR FIELDS AND INDUSTRIES.

Man go read a book...do you know the kind of wealth whites take out of africa on a daily basis?

Here educate yourself.

SEE THAT IS THE VICTIM MENTALITY, DON'T FOCUS ON THE EVIL WHITE ARE DOING TO AFRICA UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO AFRICAN AND MAKING USE OF THOSE RESOURCES LIKE THEY ARE, Hitler said it best
21423_653748707993132_1255448150_n.jpg

Business partners are not always equal in negotiating you donkey
EXACTLY, EUROPE HAS THE UPPER HAND, THEY WILL PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD IF THEY DON'T GET THINGS THEIR WAY,

BUT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT UNLESS WE ARE EDUCATED AND WEALTHY, AND THEY HAVE GIVEN US THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

ALSO WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFRICA??

I ONLY CARE ABOUT SOMALIA OR THE HORN OF AFRICA(BECAUSE SOMALI PRETTY MUCH INHABIT MOST OF THE HORN AND WILL ONE DAY HAVE THE WHOLE THING UNDER SOMALIA INSHALLAH)

EXACTLY, EUROPE HAS THE UPPER HAND, THEY WILL PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD IF THEY DON'T GET THINGS THEIR WAY,

BUT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT UNLESS WE ARE EDUCATED AND WEALTHY, AND THEY HAVE GIVEN US THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

ALSO WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFRICA??

I ONLY CARE ABOUT SOMALIA OR THE HORN OF AFRICA(BECAUSE SOMALI PRETTY MUCH INHABIT MOST OF THE HORN AND WILL ONE DAY HAVE THE WHOLE THING UNDER SOMALIA INSHALLAH)

lol

It’s only because Europe is egalitarian and humane that they give us everything including freedom.

It should be criminal to be ungrateful for such a great gift.

It’s impossible to enjoy this living standard anywhere outside the West.

It’s not perfect but you have no reason to complain, people die to get were you are
EXACTLY I KNOW ABOUT NEON COLONIALISM I HAVE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT THIS AND ALL THAT OTHER PAN-AFRICAN STUFF, IT IS A DISTRACTION,

white dominating the world has been a reality for the past 1,000 years it is not new, but it will change some day in the next 500 years but the average person has 50 years to live so don't focus on that, focus on yourself and improving your situation as a somali in the west. AND THE GREAT THING IS THE WHTIE MAN HAS INVITED YOU ENJOY TO THE COUNTRY HE BUILT USING ALL THOSE RAW MATERIALS FROM THE MOTHERLAND AFRICA, SO..

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Why are you using Negro, it comes across with so much full of disrespect, as you do to others, so shall be done onto you

you will suffer the racism you subject others to
They call themselves nigga which basically means the same.

Why are you using Negro, it comes across with so much full of disrespect, as you do to others, so shall be done onto you

you will suffer the racism you subject others to
NAH NEGRO IS NOT A RACIST TERM, THE RACIST WORD IS , I SAID NEGRO TO BE SPECIFIC, WHEN I SAY NEGRO YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMALI ARE NOT INCLUDED, YES WE ARE BLACK BUT WE ARE NOT NEGRO. I AM NOT RACIST OR HATE OR DISLIKE NEGROS AT ALL, IN FACT I LIKE Malcolm X, George Washington Carver, Lewis Howard Latimer, Elijah McCoy and other intelligent HIGH IQ Negros

Wallahi you need to see the West as a very complex and very lucky society to appreciate it, because there’s chaos everywhere else.

It’s impossible for anyone to achieve what the West has achieved.

Even when the world has seen a model society it’s still impossible for anyone to imitate, and these ungrateful blacks instead choose a path if envy
these western countries are actually the least racist and discriminatory in the world , middle eastern countries would never let blacks enjoy the level freedom, education, rights and opportunity blacks have in the west

Simply being a westerner is a luxury many want to kill for
thank you bro, i am glad i live in the west. THANK GOD !! I DO WANT TO MOVE TO SOMALIA THOUGH, WHEN I FINISH SCHOOL AND UNI, AND HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL TO START A BUSINESS OR FIND A HIGH PAYING JOB BACK HOME.

thank you bro, i am glad i live in the west. THANK GOD !! I DO WANT TO MOVE TO SOMALIA THOUGH, WHEN I FINISH SCHOOL AND UNI, AND HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL TO START A BUSINESS OR FIND A HIGH PAYING JOB BACK HOME.

What are you thinking?

You should have a very detailed and realistic plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending