why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi my whole family went on holiday and I've just been going home early and smoking weed all day. But I'm paranoid my mum gave the keys to some habaryar and she might burst in while I do my thing

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The admin changed my name so waryaa ina is ka aamus. Worry about your hooyos pussy mileage running up . Tell her to get some help sxb coz your family looks like the United nations but she tells you and your wacal siblings that you're all carab . But at least her welfare checks looking healthy and she can afford to get you your fake fendi. Pussy
View attachment 50302
Hating on abdullahi yusuf and deriding his name will maje you many enemies from puntland on this forum since mudane Abdullahi yusuf is the father of puntland guun yahee guunta dhashay cuqdad ridden lasngaab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Blud your mum is some dutty ting akhas I'd have to have no self respect to go near that xoolo. In the words of Danny Brown

" pussy smell like a penguin
Wouldn't hit that shit with my worst enemy's penis "
Call her swallowing salma
Man said akhaas this is @Factz other account kkk

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Well it happens but it’s not common among whites and East Asians.

Actually other East Africans don’t do stuff, not into gangs etc, Ethiopians and Eritreans are pretty nice people.

Somalis have particular issues

Gangs are very common in a lot of Whites and East Asian cultures, what are you talking about? You make it seem like it's only a Somali problem...The Italians have their mafia, the Japanese their yankee & yakuza and the Chinese their Triads, I could go on.

Well, it's quite simple. The big difference between us Somalis and other immigrants like East Asians, other Horners, Iranian, Indian etc. is that we're from a worn torn country without a functioning country for the past 30 years. That shit did a number on us.
They have a long history of ancient education, the education was very important to them, although it was usually only exclusive to the elites, boys from rich families etc.
They all used to have ancient writing scripts whilst our society was pretty much oral. All we used to do was sit on our arses all the day long and talk shit.
For the longest time the only people who put effort in getting educated were the Tablighi Jamaats and other similar movements. Siad barre did great job as well with his rural literacy campaigns but all his hard work went to waste due to the civil wars. I think if the war didn't happen we would have a whole different viewpoint on education and we wouldn't have as many idiots roaming around. Just my 2 cents.

@Cawo Cawlo i wish we could have an honest discussion but if your moral guidance is the Quran then you won’t have an open mind, you won’t be able to question many things and find deeper truths.
Uh-huh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Say akhaas :gucciwhat:

Where is your meds or did you really mean it when you said you would rape men?

872jgwqOTB2NhpAMHtyztg.png

Take your ass elsewhere! :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naclaa . I'm mj and just coz I don't subscribe to your coonish we're carab shit I'm suddenly isaaq. I've been backing puntland and rational Mjs since time sxb
Don’t ever speak down on Abdullahi Yusuf the founding father of Puntland you bakhi laangaab respect the dead guun yahee guunta dhashay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This nigga is the last survivor off qawmu lood. He was raping man in their sleep so his qaniisnimo was too much for even them and he got kicked out. ka xun don't sully the Mj name you dirty battyman @Cognitivedissonance
I reiterate don’t ever talk smack about Mudane Abdullahi Yusuf name you cuqdad ridden laangaab I am unapologetically maxamud saleeban

The man @Cognitivedissonance says khaniisnimo is manlier than being straight. I can never take anything this cocksucker says seriously. But I'll leave you alone since you got a husband and kids at home and I ain't trynna catch a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts