why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm talking mainly about somalis in Canada and the uk.
Somali youth have really created this gang culture out of thin air, you have no opps what are you beefing looool??? we ran from a civil war and we moved in yesterday. we are alien to this gang culture.

our parents are migrants, why do they(young somali men) feel the need to imitate adoon blacks who have inherited this THUG LIFE and lived it since the 1950s as a posse to other migrants like Indians and other south/east asian who came in poor like us but educated themselves and climb up the social ladder in one generation.

young somali men proudly claim the poor shitty neighborhoods they live in, unfortunate events brought us to these poor neighborhoods, not patriotism, we shouldn't riding and playing hero for these blocks.
shouldn't the goal be to either move to middle class/ upper class neighborhoods in the west or move to somalia once you educate yourself and have enough capital to establish yourself in somalia or east africa in general
vice-this-is-dixon.jpg

Madow wannabes very sad case. It's an epidemic and needs to be addressed
very true, sis. these absent khat hating fathers deceived the youth into thinking that Somalis have ex-slave and are not people who should not strive to be in highest ranks of the societies they reside in, somalis in Kenya and Tanzania are known for being hard working and dominating the economies in east Africa. SOMALI MEN THERE ARE CALLED TO JEWS OF AFRICA. METAPHORICALLY, BECAUSE THEY STICK TOGETHER AND ONLY PROMOTE, INVEST AND BUY FROM SOMALIS BUT THEY GET EVERYONE ELSE TO BUY FROM THEM, BECAUSE THEY PRETTY MUCH HAVE A MONOPOLY IN MANY OF THE MARKETS .

very true, sis. these absent khat hating fathers deceived the youth into thinking that Somalis have ex-slave and are not people who should not strive to be in highest ranks of the societies they reside in, somalis in Kenya and Tanzania are known for being hard working and dominating the economies in east Africa. SOMALI MEN THERE ARE CALLED TO JEWS OF AFRICA. METAPHORICALLY, BECAUSE THEY STICK TOGETHER AND ONLY PROMOTE, INVEST AND BUY FROM SOMALIS BUT THEY GET EVERYONE ELSE TO BUY FROM THEM, BECAUSE THEY PRETTY MUCH HAVE A MONOPOLY IN MANY OF THE MARKETS .
Yes we are a business minded people it is good that we are and thriving all over Africa. We need to promote hard work. Somali boys in the west need to ditch nasty gang culture and be successful business men

I’m not into gang culture but I do have 2 weapons just in case I need them. America’s a crazy place you gotta watch out for white people , black people , and Mexicans . Living in California even Asians and Pacific Islanders are on that gang culture . Could care less I keep a shotgun and a hand gun in the crib . I don’t live in a bad area but the low lives don’t mind driving 20-30 minutes outta their shithole to try and score in a nicer area .

Ever seen a rich man in a gang? It’s poverty.

But why poverty? That’s the question, and it’s tough and complicated.

Right neighbourhood, right upbringing, right economic plan, right education and school , right friends, and right mindset.

Maybe it’s genes too...

same reason black people do it, poverty. Also for some strange reason people like seeing black people acting what is known as "cool"

Hierarchies naturally develop wherever differences are in a meritocratic society. In a rules-based system some will win and others lose.

Thia is pretty deep and very relevant today because of increasing diversity.

If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth.

- An African saying

So these kids are burning the village because they were not initiated.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
If you live in social housing with blacks ofc you will be corrupted by them. Move the f*ck out as fast as you can or wait long enough to see your children turn into gang bangers

If you live in social housing with blacks ofc you will be corrupted by them. Move the f*ck out as fast as you can or wait long enough to see your children turn into gang bangers

oh the irony of blacks corrupting somalis. You bleat all day and all night about your superiority....but when it comes to your bad behavior its the blacks fault. Oh I forgot you come from a civilized well-ordered society. So yeah its gotta be the blacks fault.

Rahtid!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
oh the irony of blacks corrupting somalis. You bleat all day and all night about your superiority....but when it comes to your bad behavior its the blacks fault. Oh I forgot you come from a civilized well-ordered society. So yeah its gotta be the blacks fault.

Rahtid!
I sure am from a civilised society you langaab little shit.

Rahtid!
f*ck off jamaican

Rahtid!

Hip hop and thug attitude comes from blacks

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
same reason black people do it, poverty. Also for some strange reason people like seeing black people acting what is known as "cool"
Black people are like that because white people made them that way through five centuries of administrative trickery. It's where the famous "f*ck the popo" mentality came from. The police have actually been their enemies for 500 years and still are.

But now you have children of migrants who only showed up in the west 20 years ago saying the same thing!
:chrisfreshhah:
The police have done nothing but protect us since we arrived and these low IQ n word wannabe chimps are working hard to destroy our relationship with them and our overall reputation.
:snoop:
you're the colombian chick no. Again the irony of a half colombian trying to blame black people for gang culture when slinging coke, guns and violence was the biggest export of colombia. Nuh True!? Lol!
At least Colombians weren't slaves and aren't being colonised by China in 2018.
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending