why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
It's a much better place than shithole america or uk, Somalis don't have a shit reputation here like they do in those countries and racism is very rare here.
Only people with low confidence care about what others think who cares what a next man does thats kinda homosexual tbh :manny:

Scratch all of that what do you do for fun :mjlol:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah most of them although many live in belfast (Technically the uk because it's northern Ireland) but I have heard of some people who live outside Dublin or belfast but they are waiting for a house in one of those cities.
Somalis seem to like living in major cities. :ehh:

Do you speak with an Irish accent then?

Somalis seem to like living in major cities. :ehh:

Do you speak with an Irish accent then?

Lol no I can but I would rather not as it looks weird for a Somali guy to speak in an Irish accent. I know many black guys who speak with an Irish accent and its funny af. Also Somalis want to live in major cities because that's where the work, masjids and halal shops are.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol no I can but I would rather not as it looks weird for a Somali guy to speak in an Irish accent. I know many black guys who speak with an Irish accent and its funny af. Also Somalis want to live in major cities because that's where the work, masjids and halal shops are.
So what accent have you adopted instead?

That’s true, better links in bigger cities.

That's why i hate being labeled as black or african american, 'thas a negative connotation to it.
I'd rather be called a Horner or Somali.
Also one of the only things i hate on this spinning ball of rock is hood culture. I wish i could go to the 80s and just fix what went so wrong.

..and of course we all know that being identified as somali in america is a huuuuge positive....so much so that they ban you phuckers from entering the country. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahhhaha! What a delusional bunch.

how is him wanting to phuck my invisible gorilla sister supporting me? How is the cartel business these days?
He tryna give you clout. I would have ignored you. The business is going just fine I must say. R u tryna help or what? I could do with a good accountant the last one was fucking shit

Whats your ethnicity? @FendiFanatic wallahi this nigga is retarded. Your probably a bantu like @Yaxye25

Bantu...bantu...bantu....geez....doesn't that get old for you people? The truth is i don't see bantu people in your life here in the west....so why the obsession with these people? Its like as shitty as you people are doing you still need some kinda validation for your group and even though so called bantu groups are doing wayyyy better than you every where you have done the voodoo math in your mind and convinced yourselves that you are better than them....and no matter what the evidence shows you will hold on to that for dear life. So its bantu this and bantu that....phucking broken record that makes you sound mentally unstable..or maybe that's just your dna. Lol!

Bantu...bantu...bantu....geez....doesn't that get old for you people? The truth is i don't see bantu people in your life here in the west....so why the obsession with these people? Its like as shitty as you people are doing you still need some kinda validation for your group and even though so called bantu groups are doing wayyyy better than you every where you have done the voodoo math in your mind and convinced yourselves that you are better than them....and no matter what the evidence shows you will hold on to that for dear life. So its bantu this and bantu that....phucking broken record that makes you sound mentally unstable..or maybe that's just your dna. Lol!
Somalis need to stop blaming bantus for everything.
Some guy told me irl that bantus were the root cause of the war. Wtf

Listen here. I really don't give a f*ck about bantus. I was just saying your probably one. Anyway u havent answered my question what's your ethnicity

Somalis need to stop blaming bantus for everything.
Some guy told me irl that bantus were the root cause of the war. Wtf

It really is insane...its like these phuckers are programmed...doesn't matter what the topic you will find a "bantu" reference used in a way to deflect from their own wretchedness. Frankly i'm surprised that Bantus even tolerate somalis in their countries given the negative cultural obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending