why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
It really is insane...its like these phuckers are programmed...doesn't matter what the topic you will find a "bantu" reference used in a way to deflect from their own wretchedness. Frankly i'm surprised that Bantus even tolerate somalis in their countries given the negative cultural obsession.
I agree man these coons are dark as phuck and still insulting bantus mayne. Somalian are black dont let these Rahtids tell you otherwise

Listen here. I really don't give a f*ck about bantus. I was just saying your probably one. Anyway u havent answered my question what's your ethnicity

I'm not sure what a bantu is so please explain to me and then i'll be in a better position to answer your question. I am from the caribbean.

I'm not sure what a bantu is so please explain to me and then i'll be in a better position to answer your question. I am from the caribbean.
Bantu is a language group in Africa and they are a people too. They used to be a small minority in afRica but now they are spread out

waa doqomo. Blame their fathers. If these kids were raised good, they wouldn't act this way. They are given too much time, and are unquestioned growing up. They need to be sent to school, told to come back by certain hours, supervised when doing their homework etc...
nah but adeer would rather live it to his son to do as he wants.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Cause im a gangsta nigga cripway dat way cripgang nigga Jamestown to KP the whole town of etobicoke be crippin even my Dixon niggas reppin blue crips a lifestyle not a gang

@Gucci mane i heard bizz loc snatched Brizzles chain after he asked for collab money this what we do to blood niggas.

Cause im a gangsta nigga cripway dat way cripgang nigga Jamestown to KP the whole town of etobicoke be crippin even my Dixon niggas reppin blue crips a lifestyle not a gang

@Gucci mane i heard bizz loc snatched Brizzles chain after he asked for collab money this what we do to blood niggas.
Crips in Canada? Lol be original sxb. Plus anywhere in canada that's not Toronto and to a lesser degree Ottawa can't claim to be on dirt

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Crips in Canada? Lol be original sxb. Plus anywhere in canada that's not Toronto and to a lesser degree Ottawa can't claim to be on dirt
Etobicoke is in Toronto you retard :meleshame:
areas like scarborough york and etobicoke are towns part of the greater toronto area kinda like brooklyn and harlem :kanyehmm:
and there is crips
And theres a whole documentary on dixon bloods so

Some gangs sell drugs but Somalis are just beating up people without any profit, so it’s stupid. Atleast it makes sense to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.