why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip hop and thug attitude comes from blacks

Hip Hop did come from blacks and like other aspects of black culture before it...the world cannot resist....but thug culure? Hardly a black thing.....what would you call the mafia? Italians behaving badly?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Black people are like that because white people made them that way through five centuries of administrative trickery. It's where the famous "f*ck the popo" mentality came from. The police have actually been their enemies for 500 years and still are.

But now you have children of migrants who only showed up in the west 20 years ago saying the same thing!
:chrisfreshhah:
The police have done nothing but protect us since we arrived and these low IQ n word wannabe chimps are working hard to destroy our relationship with them and our overall reputation.
:snoop:

At least Colombians weren't slaves and aren't being colonised by China in 2018.
:chrisfreshhah:
mindset, stuck in oppresion olympics and giving a f*ck about shit that has nothing to do with them. I just wish more somalis were like my family.

White

Hip Hop did come from blacks and like other aspects of black culture before it...the world cannot resist....but thug culure? Hardly a black thing.....what would you call the mafia? Italians behaving badly?
Thug culture is black culture, don't try to lie.

From a poor country to a rich with opportunities we should be grateful in the West.

But blacks leave you with an anti imperial mindset and hate for your host that gives you everything. Anti police and anarchist mindset even though whites have given you everything.

Back home.

What's your ethnicity?

You from somalia? Well good for you. You are one of the ones that stayed. A true patriot.
Congrats! Can't you get some logs together and come get the rest of your people over here though. They just spreading like locusts and phucking up country after country....not one place have they been a net positive. Lol!

It’s a choice between envy or admiration, but blacks want you to envy wealthy whites instead of seeing what’s possible to achieve.

And no point in debating facts with gorillas, leave the jungle while you can

From a poor country to a rich with opportunities we should be grateful in the West.

But blacks leave you with an anti imperial mindset and hate for your host that gives you everything. Anti police and anarchist mindset even though whites have given you everything.

Man go read a book...do you know the kind of wealth whites take out of africa on a daily basis?

Here educate yourself.

It’s a choice between envy or admiration, but blacks want you to envy wealthy whites instead of seeing what’s possible to achieve.

And no point in debating facts with gorillas, leave the jungle while you can

Are you white....from stormfront maybe.....you'll feel right at home here. If you are not white then you are lost of you think whites are responsible for your salvation.

Business partners are not always equal in negotiating you donkey

Business partners....what the phuck are you talking about business partners? Whites were business partners with the people of africa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah! You are a funny idiot.

White

You from somalia? Well good for you. You are one of the ones that stayed. A true patriot.
Congrats! Can't you get some logs together and come get the rest of your people over here though. They just spreading like locusts and phucking up country after country....not one place have they been a net positive. Lol!
Bruh you shouldn't be talking like that unless you living in the carribeans, which I highly doubt.

Are you white....from stormfront maybe.....you'll feel right at home here. If you are not white then you are lost of you think whites are responsible for your salvation.

I don’t love whites but you can become anything in his land. Why not respect that?

The white man gives you things without asking things in return.

Jeesto

VIP
:banderas:
Drop your Aabos number huuno, my people are ready
dc45643371be270ddb5ccc824c1ca9e4.jpg

I don’t love whites but you can become anything in his land. Why not respect that?

The white man gives you things without asking things in return.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahh! Dude spend the 30 minutes and listen to the video that i posted. The white man's game has been peeped.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahh! Dude spend the 30 minutes and listen to the video that i posted. The white man's game has been peeped.

It’s not perfect but you have no reason to complain, people die to get were you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts