why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We don't even live with blacks Americans so you can't blame the ghetto or our living circumstances.

Most Geeljire live next to American Scandinavians in MN.

It's a lack of an identity issue and our elders only caring about their own political squabbles instead of the state of their communities.

They aren't meant to lead by acting as elders but instead to lead by example.

There are less than a dozen Geeljire older than 50 that I look up to.

That's out of a population of half a million Geeljire in the West.

Unless our youth have older people in their lives to look up to; we will continue to lose our youth to degenerate cultures that young people tend to create themselves.

Young men tend to want to compete with the previous generation once they come of age.

The alpha males in cadaans or Asian societies are the 50 year old corporate executives, politicians and professors.

The alpha males in Madow societies are local gang leaders, Athletes and rappers.

It's whichever group has the most influence, power, money within those communities.

The older the alpha group, the more civilised the society.

If the top echelons of older males are professors or high level executives in billion dollar businesses then the young men would try to out compete them through academics or entrepreneurship.

However if the elders spend most of their time in Cafe's then young men will be left to only compete with each other...

The reason why thug culture is popular with Madows is because the majority of their culture comes from young people.

Most their artist, celebrities and cultural icons are young people.

Young men stuck with being able to only compete with each other... they'll compete with the only thing they have at this stage:

Fighting and showing off through music and once you mix both you get thug rap culture.

The lowest base of human society that goes back to our cavemen days.

However with cadaans, Asians, Jews it's actually the opposite.

With them, old people are the most influential and that leads to long term stability.

Wagging our fingers and shit posting about this issue won't help unfortunately.

Tbh I don't even know what to do about it other trying to ameliorate this cross generational tumor by writing of this generation and coming together as a community to make sure it doesn't happen in the next one.

Don't put all the blame on these ciyaal suuq. The situation is a lot more complex.

This doesn't include those in Canada though. Those should be deported asap. :draketf:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You from somalia? Well good for you. You are one of the ones that stayed. A true patriot.
Congrats! Can't you get some logs together and come get the rest of your people over here though. They just spreading like locusts and phucking up country after country....not one place have they been a net positive. Lol!

The irony of a black man saying this. I sometimes wonder how delusional you're, zero self awareness.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've come to the conclusion that the darker races of the world suffer from lower cognitive function. Somalis are unfortunately not excluded from this curse, since there's very little differentiating us from other low IQ races like Blacks and Arabs.

Yes we are a business minded people it is good that we are and thriving all over Africa. We need to promote hard work. Somali boys in the west need to ditch nasty gang culture and be successful business men
Yes we are a business minded people it is good that we are and thriving all over Africa. We need to promote hard work. Somali boys in the west need to ditch nasty gang culture and be successful business men
100%

I’m not into gang culture but I do have 2 weapons just in case I need them. America’s a crazy place you gotta watch out for white people , black people , and Mexicans . Living in California even Asians and Pacific Islanders are on that gang culture . Could care less I keep a shotgun and a hand gun in the crib . I don’t live in a bad area but the low lives don’t mind driving 20-30 minutes outta their shithole to try and score in a nicer area .
i have nothing against owning a gun, WTF WE ARE SOMALIS, EVERYONE BACK HOME IS STRAPPED, having gun doesn't mean you have to be gangster thug and low life.

Ever seen a rich man in a gang? It’s poverty.

But why poverty? That’s the question, and it’s tough and complicated.

Right neighbourhood, right upbringing, right economic plan, right education and school , right friends, and right mindset.

Maybe it’s genes too...
indians, arabs and other asians also come here very poor just like us but they don't have a gang culture as big as the somalis, they seem to be busy educating themselves and finding ways to get out of poverty.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
indians, arabs and other asians also come here very poor just like us but they don't have a gang culture as big as the somalis, they seem to be busy educating themselves and finding ways to get out of poverty.
Maybe @MadNomad had a point about the low
Cognitive function :faysalwtf::ileycry:

If you live in social housing with blacks ofc you will be corrupted by them. Move the f*ck out as fast as you can or wait long enough to see your children turn into gang bangers
exactly, move to Asians areas , they have a better culture, if we are soo weak that we get influenced by other, let's at least get influenced by hard and smart working Asians .

you're the colombian chick no. Again the irony of a half colombian trying to blame black people for gang culture when slinging coke, guns and violence was the biggest export of colombia. Nuh True!? Lol!
LEAVE THE COLOMBIAN SOMALI QUEEN ALONE, I BET SHE LOOKS 10/10

Black people are like that because white people made them that way through five centuries of administrative trickery. It's where the famous "f*ck the popo" mentality came from. The police have actually been their enemies for 500 years and still are.

But now you have children of migrants who only showed up in the west 20 years ago saying the same thing!
:chrisfreshhah:
The police have done nothing but protect us since we arrived and these low IQ n word wannabe chimps are working hard to destroy our relationship with them and our overall reputation.
:snoop:

At least Colombians weren't slaves and aren't being colonised by China in 2018.
:chrisfreshhah:
exactly that my whole point, they let us in, they helped our parents get a second chance in life and their parents fucked their motherland, make use of it, instead acting like your a victim as if you are a descendant of an ex-slave Madow.

I've come to the conclusion that the darker races of the world suffer from lower cognitive function. Somalis are unfortunately not excluded from this curse, since there's very little differentiating us from other low IQ races like Blacks and Arabs.
being full black is curse, being full negro black is the biggest curse of all, you are most likely born into the worst circumstances and environments, i respect those negros who educate themselves and make it out of the hood (i don't respect the entertainers and rappers no matter how rich they are, they get rich of destroying their communities by promoting useless industries to them)

being full black is curse, being full negro black is the biggest curse of all, you are most likely born into the worst circumstances and environments, i respect those negros who educate themselves and make it out of the hood (i don't respect the entertainers and rappers no matter how rich they are, they get rich of destroying their communities by promoting useless industries to them)

Why are you using Negro, it comes across with so much full of disrespect, as you do to others, so shall be done onto you

you will suffer the racism you subject others to

Status
Not open for further replies.