Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@LarryThePuntite nayaa come analyze this data :mjlol:

Djibouti GDP Last Q4/17 Q1/18 Q2/18 Q3/18 2020
GDP Annual Growth Rate 6.3 6.7 6.8 6.8 6.9 5.5
GDP 1.73 1.8 1.82 1.85 1.87 2.2
GDP per capita 1580 1633 1650 1666 1682 1847
GDP per capita PPP 3139 3246 3278 3310 3343 3670

djibouti-gdp-growth-annual.png

i've had more platinum threads and more page views, and I don't have to make shit up (like you). All my threads are fact dropping and informative :mjlol:

:salute:

You learn something new after reading a Jodeci thread :ahh:
All you spit out is propaganda. Mine are life experiences and informative content.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
All you spit out is propaganda. Mine are life experiences and informative content.

Lol your idea of a platinum thread is "I hate my hoyo" or some made up stories :mjlol:nigga please

Jodeci threads are known for having informative content :salute:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
As if you live with me. All you do is bash Somali guys 24/7.

Id rather insult strangers then my own family :draketf:

plus even with my tough love I provide solutions :banderas:, Somali guys will make it I have hope :denzelnigga:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
djibouti-.jpg

Djibouti highschool in 1978

105411208.jpg

The only place north of Xamar with a second and third floor :drakelaugh:

1970s Djibouti pic :sass1:

c3910c9346fd142c99088f7798ca7e11--african-culture-african-history.jpg

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
This question has plagued me for years and I couldn't understand it until recently :farmajoyaab:

Here's what I came up with
  • Most Somalis don't know anything about Djibouti
  • They are Jealous at Djibouti's development and safety
  • They want to be Djiboutian
  • They are ashamed of where they come from
Obviously not all Somalis think this way :samwelcome: but to those that do, :mahubowtf: envy brings nothing. Be proud of your area. :farmajoyaab:
They’re trash, I believe they’re the scum of the Somali race:susp:
I live with some of them and they’re qaahin exept for one guy who is a sheikh. Waa cawaan kab iyo kitaab kala aqoon. Last thing I would want to claim is Djiboutian. They’re in the US claiming they ran away from the Somali civil war and getting caught 24/7 and deported, they’re so shit the lowest of the community threatens them with deportation. I just hate the fact they’re Somali and considers them the scum of Somalis but I have no problem with them, they can go make their own ethencity called DJbooties. :mjlol:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
They’re trash, I believe they’re the scum of the Somali race:susp:
I live with some of them and they’re qaahin exept for one guy who is a sheikh.

Do Djiboutians join terror groups over seas and commit crimes?

Also many Somalis also do false aylsum claims I think that's a somali trait all around :mjlol:

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Funny thing is I've had Djiboutian neighbors in every city I lived in. And how did you come to this conclusion that Somalis are jealous of them??

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Do Djiboutians join terror groups over seas and commit crimes?

Also many Somalis also do false aylsum claims I think that's a somali trait all around :mjlol:
I know, I know people who came into the states claiming some Somali minorities and that they were massacred and shit.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Funny thing is I've had Djiboutian neighbors in every city I lived in. And how did you come to this conclusion that Somalis are jealous of them??

From comments Ive seen in real life and whats being said on this fourm, it was just an honest observation

VIP
@Kingcobra is an admitted 1 generationer descendant whose family left in the 90s , that opinion is meaningless no offense cobra

Mogadishu I love that city :salute: but it cannot be compared to Djibouti City

I do believe Mogadishu and Djibouti city should be twinned :banderas:

1 generation kulaha. More like 500 years. Noones jealous, we're all Just joking around. And when did i "admit"

VIP

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
1 generation kulaha. More like 500 years. Noones jealous, we're all Just joking around. And when did i "admit"

before that it was "1 thousand years" and im pretty sure you mentioned your family emigrated from ethiopia to djibouti :kanyeshrug:

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts