Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Jodeci are you Djiboutian?

No, I am just a paid snitch

UnSD0jE.png

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@lone I don't see Somalilanders refuting your attacks on another Somali nation:drakelaugh:your posts are all propaganda , which i respect you are honest about it :salute:

and Ive had more platinum threads then you :gaasdrink:

and i didnt have to make shit up to do it :chrisfreshhah:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Some pics of the most urbanized region in the Horn

capital-city-of-Republic-of-Djibouti.jpg

IMG_BF5F37-25FD28-FBF3A1-554BD8-6C7D55-8F6839.jpg

djibouti-population-2016.jpg

Sidewalks :drakelaugh:
What`s with the trolling. Sidewalks and roads don`t mean anything. Mogadishu which gets blown up everyday has plenty of what you see in the pic. Also no offence but as @Kingcobra admitted djibouti isn`t doing much better than the peaceful regions of somalia. Theres a lot of poverty and corruption that needs to be dealt with hardly anything to boast about.
:manny:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Jodeci your threads can't be compared to mine. I was posting before you. I have more platinum threads.

i've had more platinum threads and more page views, and I don't have to make shit up (like you). All my threads are fact dropping and informative :mjlol:

:salute:

You learn something new after reading a Jodeci thread :ahh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What`s with the trolling. Sidewalks and roads don`t mean anything. Mogadishu which gets blown up everyday has plenty of what you see in the pic. Also no offence but as @Kingcobra admitted djibouti isn`t doing much better than the peaceful regions of somalia. Theres a lot of poverty and corruption that needs to be dealt with hardly anything to boast about.
:manny:

@Kingcobra is an admitted 1 generationer descendant whose family left in the 90s , that opinion is meaningless no offense cobra

Mogadishu I love that city :salute: but it cannot be compared to Djibouti City

I do believe Mogadishu and Djibouti city should be twinned :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts