Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This question has plagued me for years and I couldn't understand it until recently :farmajoyaab:

Here's what I came up with
  • Most Somalis don't know anything about Djibouti
  • They are Jealous at Djibouti's development and safety
  • They want to be Djiboutian
  • They are ashamed of where they come from
Obviously not all Somalis think this way :samwelcome: but to those that do, :mahubowtf: envy brings nothing. Be proud of your area. :farmajoyaab:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I heard a rumor recently that some Somali people put black magic on regions/tribes they hate, and Djibouti could be a target :tacky:

shit is getting real :umwhat:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Jealous? I have never heard a somali in real life bring it up. The country in extremely undeveloped and most of the country live in rural poverty in the hottest/dryest part of Somaliweyn

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Jealous? I have never heard a somali in real life bring it up. The country in extremely undeveloped and most of the country live in rural poverty in the hottest/dryest part of Somaliweyn

Most of the cities are urbanized :mahubowtf:

Obock ( In Northern Djibouti where it is pretty rural) probably has a better road way system then half of Somalia :noneck:

Obock%2C_Djibouti.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who's jealous of Djiboutians? I don't know about others but us Puntites get along with Djiboutians really well. Djiboutians and the puntites are the most sophisticated Somalis around.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Who's jealous of Djiboutians? I don't know about others but us Puntites get along with Djiboutians really well. Djiboutians and the puntites are the most sophisticated Somalis around.

It is THEY

THOSE
people are jealous of Djibouti :mjlol:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Most of the cities are urbanized :mahubowtf:

Obock ( In Northern Djibouti where it is pretty rural) probably has a better road way system then half of Somalia :noneck:

70% of the pop lives in Booty city

The 2nd largest city is Ali Sabieh looks like a construction camp
1280px-View_of_Ali_Sabieh.JPG

The 3rd is Tadjoura which looks like a glorified village

Tagore.jpg

what i am saying is that for all their peace and "development" they have nothing much to show for it. At least Somalia has the excuse of a decades long civil war. No one is jealous of Djibouti. All they have is that port/military base money and that is going in to the pocket of the IOG and his cronies

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You posted a pic of construction going on at Ali Sabieh :mjlol:, all that is paved now :mjlol:

Why are you jealous of Djibouti? :farmajoyaab:
I had a long conversation with one a year ago on the bus. He basically denied being Somali and was boastful of their nation being superior to Somalia. Bunch of degenerates. They basically have AMISOM 2.0 impregnating all their women.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I had a long conversation with one a year ago on the bus. He basically denied being Somali and was boastful of their nation being superior to Somalia. Bunch of degenerates.

I hardly believe you as a Somalilander is getting mad when someone claims to be Arab ( if this situation even happened)

:mjlol:

Djiboutians dont claim arab :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.