Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I'm from South a, but have no connections to the place. I'm a diaspora gypsy.

Q 1. Did you feel that "NGO" you worked for really helped the people?

Question 2 why didn't you want to work for an NGO to help your parent's region first?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be honest, when I was in uni some of the brightest, culturally aware and most generous guys were from Djibouti. :wowsweat: I'm seriously considering getting back to my Djiboutian roots. I have a bias, guys. Sorry. They are very liberal, though. :damn:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I was doing IT stuff. I didn't really interact with those doing fieldwork.

I also worked in Puntland as well, but NGOs in the Horn move their employees around.

But not the south? Interesting

To be honest, when I was in uni some of the brightest, culturally aware and most generous guys were from Djibouti. :wowsweat: I'm seriously considering getting back to my Djiboutian roots. I have a bias, guys. Sorry. They are very liberal, though. :damn:

tenor.gif

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Even then they were everywhere.

Build that wall.

Every country needs people do to the dirty work :lolbron:, maybe its payback for how they treat Somalis in Yemen :drakelaugh:

I am really interested in what was preventing you from helping your parent's region?
Weren't you taught to put home first? Or are you a self proclaimed "Gypsy" with no pride?

Apollo

VIP
Every country needs people do to the dirty work :lolbron:, maybe its payback for how they treat Somalis in Yemen :drakelaugh:

I am really interested in what was preventing you from helping your parent's region?
Weren't you taught to put home first? Or are you a self proclaimed "Gypsy" with no pride?

I'm from Puntland, I was there as well. I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending