What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the worst comment I heard was from a dark skin super short 4ft Jamaican girl. So I'm in this new sixth form college first year and she says just before we're meant to leave. Oh Miss aren't black people like from monkeys like arent they, they like so similar to them since they look the same.View attachment 41178 I was so fuming shocked and looking at her with pity but it was the first day so I just said outloud how dumb can someone get and walked out. What i wanted to do was this View attachment 41182 Someone came up to me later and said why did you say that why were you annoyed you're not black. I was like firstly why does it matter what I am secondly f*ck off. I rarely swear but I couldn't with the stupidity that day. I even had to help the teacher in lesson point out where countries on the map where like China, Kenya, Greece.

Tbh I've always loved politics and I've never once felt ashamed of being Somali even though I never had not one Somali in primary. I wasn't being drilled at home about somalia apart from the usual but even in school anytime anyone said anything or asked about somalia I always spoke like about the "pirates" actually defending the waters etc. I've never also never thought either Somali boys or girls were ugly I never based my opinions on what other thought and looking back in think that was a good trait of mine.
I know this friend of mine lander dark her sister had an inferiority complex and got married to a gaal dutch guy who now are divorced and hes trying to take the children only grandmother is fighting for them. This paki boy starts talking about his interracial family as in his aunts and uncles married to other races. One Somali girl said oh I'd never do that. This boy seemed to have a crush on every Somali girl in the school (there weren't many somalis like there was 5) and was like ohhhhhhhh why. She just said that firstly she wants Somali kids and barely knows the culture herself so needs the guy to hopefully teach them and doubts her parents will let her marry out and wants to go back to Somalia. Then he asks all us somalis girls and we all said the same thing. But the girl who sister married out was like umm i don't mind atleast I'll have light good looking children. View attachment 41181 Tbh I forgot about her sister and said wtf I'd never marry out what kind of traitor does that, I love my culture and my people, what kind of coon marry marrys out for what their kids look, I'd never go to the wedding of a Somali marrying out like how ur habar yars and adeers dont. Blah blah blah wallahi she's a miskeen she didn't stop me another girl did, I felt kinda bad after ngl.
Alla :russ::russ:
Don’t feel bad abaayo it was your stance on the issue. Unless you said anythingn insulting to the miskeen girl about interracial marriages, I think you presented good points as to why you won’t personally have one.
This reminds me of Xalimos at my sixth form. Even the wadaad girls dissed Somali men. I knew this religious cultured somali girl that was very lightskinned although she wasn’t reer xamar or whatevs, she was soooo obssesed with arab men:ivers:
Inallilah
She used to watch snaps of those millenial saudi that are comedians or whatevs. She was obssesed with rich arabs. Even the way she used to dress, her abayas were always the latest style in Saudi and her hijab as well. She used to say yallah all the damn time. And would randomly add arabic words whilst were conversing in somali

SumMo

very lowkey
Don’t feel bad abaayo it was your stance on the issue. Unless you said anythingn insulting to the miskeen girl about interracial marriages, I think you presented good points as to why you won’t personally have one.
This reminds me of Xalimos at my sixth form. Even the wadaad girls dissed Somali men. I knew this religious cultured somali girl that was very lightskinned although she wasn’t reer xamar or whatevs, she was soooo obssesed with arab men:ivers:
Inallilah
She used to watch snaps of those millenial saudi that are comedians or whatevs. She was obssesed with rich arabs. Even the way she used to dress, her abayas were always the latest style in Saudi and her hijab as well. She used to say yallah all the damn time. And would randomly add arabic words whilst were conversing in somali
I swear it’s always the conservative ‘Saudi-Arabia is the best country in the world’ type of girls who wants to marry arab men. I bet you they love the abuse and misogyny. They prob want to be chained to their basements for the rest of their lives. kkkk
:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Inallilah

25% of Somalis are Arab bootyclappers @AbdiJew established this syndrome a long time ago and I concur with him.

The most self hating comment I ever heard must have been uttered by A fellow who worked in the same org as me( in a different department ).

The Fellow was always giving me a weird look whenever I walked past him around the site . I couldn’t explain it .He looked more Eritrean, to be honest with you . I thought he was giving me those looks because of my handesome nose . Acudubillah!

One day , we pumped heads and some Ajanbi lady asks him about the Somali language . The fellow retaliates with a quick fire: “ I don’t understand any of that , my parents are from there “.

It Turns out he was one of those self -hating camp Swedish Somalis . So as to take the compete mic, I started talking to him in a harsh Somali -Cushitic accent with Voiceless velar fricatives (kh,x letters ) fully pronounced . The fellow , now feeling as if he has put in front of a firing squad , once again reiterates he doesn’t understand what I am saying .
:russ: why is he that insistent to deny it.
That reminds of the somali girls at my uni. There aren’t many and they’re mostly ‘secular’ muslim girls whom you can’t even differentiate them. The only way i find out they are Somali, is because whenever I pass by them they give me a confused look or a disgusting smile. There was one I passed by she was holding hands with an ajnabi guy she gave me a dirty look:gucciwhat: war yaa ilahi yaqaan
I didn’t say anything to them, I don’t judge them nor talk to them I can’t even tell if they’re somali or not yet they give themselves away w:drakewtf:with their looks towards me.

I swear it’s always the conservative salafi girls who wants to marry arab men. I bet you they love the abuse and misogyny. They prob want to be chained to their basements for the rest of their lives. kkkk
:siilaanyosmile:
Whenever there was a discussion on female treatment in the Arab world. She would say things like ‘why would they complain if they’re being driven anyways’ and things that even made conservatives say what the fudge.

SumMo

very lowkey
That reminds of the somali girls at my uni. There aren’t many and they’re mostly ‘secular’ muslim girls whom you can’t even differentiate them. The only way i find out they are Somali, is because whenever I pass by them they give me a confused look or a disgusting smile. There was one I passed by she was holding hands with an ajnabi guy she gave me a dirty look:gucciwhat: war yaa ilahi yaqaan
I didn’t say anything to them, I don’t judge them nor talk to them I can’t even tell if they’re somali or not yet they give themselves away w:drakewtf:with their looks towards me.
Whenever there was a discussion on female treatment in the Arab world. She would say things like ‘why would they complain if they’re being driven anyways’ and things that even made conservatives say what the fudge.
I would have insulted the entire Arab League in front of her self-hating ass, and presented to her shameful statistics from the arab world that would shred her existence to pieces. I would later host a funeral for her integrity and pass her an invite. Nacalda. That would teach her a lesson.
782E9836-1CA4-4F61-80E5-D3FCE7A3DDA1.jpeg

Last edited:
This girl from my highschool who used to want to be Jamaican so badly. She used to say "Me nana's Jamaican" (she's fully Somali btw). Shit was embarrassing. :susp:

Personally the only self-hating Somali comments I've seen in real-life came from Isaaqs who start explaining how they are not Somali and not from Somalia to Europeans.
so saying you’re from djibouti is also selfhate? are you a child :chrisfreshhah:

btw what isaaq say they’re not somali beenta naga daa. its an ethnicity :ulyin:

A black girl in middle school once went off on a venomous rant against Africans next to me, saying "this is our country. you came here as refugees to our country. you need to respect us. this is all ours. blah blah blah.' I have no idea what set her off, maybe some internalized resentments. A white guy who was my friend was sitting between us looking very uncomfortable.

A few minutes into her rant I began to grow irritated and told her bluntly, "this is not your country. You're just a . Your ancestors were brought here to pick cotton, and now you're useless. So please stfu."

She began to cry.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
A black girl in middle school once went off on a venomous rant against Africans next to me, saying "this is our country. you came here as refugees to our country. you need to respect us. this is all ours. blah blah blah.' I have no idea what set her off, maybe some internalized resentments. A white guy who was my friend was sitting between us looking very uncomfortable.

A few minutes into her rant I began to grow irritated and told her bluntly, "this is not your country. You're just a . Your ancestors were brought here to pick cotton, and now you're useless. So please stfu."

She began to cry.

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

wallahi some black people need this , especially after I heard black girls basically trying kill a Spanish lady in London for speaking her language.

what deluded these people into thinking that are white :drakewtf: ??

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

She began to cry.
:russ:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

whenever I see somali girls who don't wear the hijab they always act like that :mjlol:

one time on the train and I tell you was distanceeeeee, in the corner of my eye I could just sense someone staring at me over and over. I look and its a 25 year old somali chick with a white guy, he has no idea I exist but she was giving my this fearful/hateful stare, like girrl I'm not your hooyo or ayeeyo calm your breasts :browtf: I could careless what haramis get up to but they care soo much what people think

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
whenever I see somali girls who don't wear the hijab they always act like that :mjlol:

one time on the train and I tell you was distanceeeeee, in the corner of my eye I could just sense someone staring at me over and over. I look and its a 25 year old somali chick with a white guy, he has no idea I exist but she was giving my this fearful/hateful stare, like girrl I'm not your hooyo or ayeeyo calm your breasts :browtf: I could careless what haramis get up to but they care soo much what people think

She's watching for the scouts...I mean curious habos who may or may not have their eye on her :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.