What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, she can use that body hair for sadakha tho. No need to hate..
:farmajoyaab:

She can donate her bushes to save the Amazonas jungle.
You mad she baited you lot out? #selfhaters from time a hindibindi ting knows your Madow loving antics thats how you know its true waryaada i would advise leave somali girls they dont benefit us find obedient tings from other races

SumMo

very lowkey
You mad she baited you lot out? #selfhaters from time a hindibindi ting knows your Madow loving antics thsts how you know its true waryaada i would advise leave somali girls they dont benefit us find obedient tings from other races
Wallahi, reading that hurt my brain. ngl
:noneck:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You mad she baited you lot out? #selfhaters from time a hindibindi ting knows your Madow loving antics thsts how you know its true waryaada i would advise leave somali girls they dont benefit us find obedient tings from other races

that self hating curry smelling h o e , doesn't know or have any somali friends.

You guys have dry convos so you turned to hating on your own race :siilaanyolaugh:

also wtf is bengali doing chatting to a somali guy :mahubowtf: watch out coz if she aint even wanted by bengali men , means her past has many chapters:ayaanswag:

that self hating curry smelling h o e , doesn't know or have any somali friends.

You guys have dry convos so you turned to hating on your own race :siilaanyolaugh:

also wtf is bengali doing chatting to a somali guy :mahubowtf: watch out coz if she aint even wanted by bengali men , means her past has many chapters:ayaanswag:
Lool she hates bengalis shes obsessed with us mali niggas i cant blame here we been popping

SumMo

very lowkey
You guy always roasting i will drop body pics to prove she aint no hairy you zee it:mjlol:
Well, you might as well add the receipts to show us how many waxing and laser hair removal sessions she had to go through to get to that point..
:sass2:

We ain’t buying it. We know what consuming too much curry can do.

Last edited:
IMG_20180417_020034.JPG
wheres the hairiness huuuh dont be upset now that we left you behind stick to your jamaican garacs go make another robin banks kkkk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah, I am happy for ayrab J.K Rowling. I think they are a perfect match as well.

It’s just funny taking the piss out of him, idk. Like he is the type to do crazy impulsive stuff when he gets triggered. And I find it funny for some odd reason.. Maybe my humor just sucks.
:siilaanyosmile:
kkkkkkkkkkkk
rossapov.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
An old highschool friend had a serious self-hate problem. In all fairness the girl looked like a model, but she had darker skin. She hated her skin (she had a beautiful skin tone) and always said she wished she had mine.

She was wilding, she was obsessed with marrying out. She hated Somali men. Like really hated Somali men. Said they we're all skinny and ugly. She would say she's brazilian because she was so embarrassed of what she was. I remember telling her I had a crush on a cute farax in HS, she made the ugliest stinkface and said "Ew you're too pretty for a Somali dude, like why" wtf.

Last I heard she's looking for an Arab to marry. She was a huge dhegcaas bootyclapper for real. She worships Arab dudes. She especially hates her qabil too (Hawiye), she'd roast her own I'm like that's your dad you're roasting damn.

I couldn't stay friends with a self-hater who was a dhegcaas lover :camby:
Now tell me any girl that isn’t insecure. The most beautiful of them are the most insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts