What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I only met a few but the worst one went to my secondary schools. It wasn't the self hate that was the problem it was that she gave me a difficult time since we first met. It didn't help that I was the only Somali guy in my year ground(also was very clear about how much she hates Somali guys), she managed to give me a bad image and most girls kept their distance for this reason. She ass kissed all the popular girls. I was close with one of them. I would pretend to be nice and sincere, only saying nice things about her but in person we would trash talk and treat each other like dirt. She would say negative things about me and the girl would tell me about it. She dislikd the self hater because of this and why she was never accepted by the group.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know this topic has been discussed a lot :wow1: but I feel like I've heard some seriously shocking things in my time

My UK cousins (born and raised) told me they see themselves as English rather than Somali :wtf: I was shocked to my core, even british people don't know what wtf british culture is, everything is imported wtf do they mean ?

I know Indians in the uk are white people booty clappers but somali uff:westbrookwtf:

I know many Somali girls who have the Somali flag in their twitter name/bio and discuss somali beauty 24/7 , but they always get shocked when I tell them I've been to Somali multiple times and when I ask then when they are going or if they ever plan to they laugh in my face and say "That shithole???" :tacky:

Maria the problem with u huuno...u r as dumb as they come.....

My apologies in advance...

court-mantua-youtubeimage.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
still mad because I called you an Eey ??

tenor.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no huuno walaahi....reading this thread reminded me of your dumbness loool am very objective even though i adore u feri feri much! and nice gif. emoji by the way lol

83353856-business-woman-farting-make-a-bad-smell-and-stinks-while-her-colleague-friends-coworker-looking-at-h.jpg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no huuno walaahi....reading this thread reminded me of your dumbness loool am very objective even though i adore u feri feri much! and nice gif. emoji by the way lol

83353856-business-woman-farting-make-a-bad-smell-and-stinks-while-her-colleague-friends-coworker-looking-at-h.jpg

I'm struggling to understand why me thinking rejecting the fact you are Somali when that's what you are (referring to my op post) is me being dumb? :cosbyhmm:

in my opinion I think it's self-hate to cave to the western norm and let go a part of yourself and except an easier label (British), especially who don't even care to learn or speak Somali. Each to their own I guess :ayaanswag:

or what it the post about the lady on the train ???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maria

I think a few points. First u should have been wiser by not judging in the first place. Each is to their own, like u said above. U might have been influenced by qabilist parents and somali nationalists aunts and uncles, but the average xalimo born and raised in the west are not that "fortunate".

So i am kinda "dumb" for calling u "dumb" does it make sense?

closeup-of-woman-biting-nails-or-fingersred-lips-and-manicure-picture-id501667346

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maria

I think a few points. First u should have been wiser by not judging in the first place. Each is to their own, like u said above. U might have been influenced by qabilist parents and somali nationalists aunts and uncles, but the average xalimo born and raised in the west are not that "fortunate".

So i am kinda "dumb" for calling u "dumb" does it make sense?

closeup-of-woman-biting-nails-or-fingersred-lips-and-manicure-picture-id501667346

You are right , I did judge them too harshly. In the op post I was referring to my cousins and other British born Somalis. I have had a different upbringing to them. I was taught Somali is the homeland place as child and my mother always missed it, some people have parents that refer to Somalia as some wasteland everyone escaped and that there is no hope there. Some young Somalis have even said they find it embarrassing to say what they are just because of the news coverage we get, like wtf :susp:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hawiye girls self haters? :mindblown::mindblown: You must be lying, 99% of the ones I met are qabilist and proud af except this one girl (she had a marehan mum). I even discovered about qabils from hawiye girls.

Majority of the self hating Somalis I’ve met we’re reer Kenya sijus or djboutians. They flat out disassociate from Somalis.

Last edited:
My cousin said he doesn't like being Somali, that we're disgraceful, embarrassing and "nothing special". Lmao, he tells people he's actually Kenyan but he barely even knows 3 places there. Just because your hooyo's born there, don't pretend you have claims when you don't even like Africa in general!

As if it couldn't get worse, he only dates white women and Asians; he just got yellow fever uff.

Coon wahid.

Because of Hawiye being the least qabilist of all the qabils and a lack of participation on the cancerous FKD, they see an all out attack on hawiye and take it personally kkk.

Many aren't even told their qabiil until much later and don't know even know which regions they're from. We also suck at shit talking other qabiils (FKD) which others have mastered and thoroughly enjoy.

Some of the hawiye girls/guys have friends that brainwash them on all the bad things hawiye have done, which makes them want to separate from it. They don't really have a strong connection to qabiil anyway so it's easy for them.

giphy.gif

Lancer

השבח לאל
Personally the only self-hating Somali comments I've seen in real-life came from Isaaqs who start explaining how they are not Somali and not from Somalia to Europeans.

You're a who thinks he's superior to bantus. A Great value Neo-Nazi. Kys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending