What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one. Somalis aren't above criticism either. Honestly you just worry about your immediate family mainly.

I don't tell Somali men not marry out nor do I tell the women. So how am I booty clapping by telling @Geeljire sanbuur we aren't Arabs?
Loool abaay abaay means why are you backing somalis so hard hes a closet selfhater too we wuz arabz and shiettt we wuz Prophets and shiett join the gang abaay :siilaanyolaugh:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Loool abaay abaay means why are you backing somalis so hard hes a closet selfhater too we wuz arabz and shiettt we wuz Prophets and shiett join the gang abaay :siilaanyolaugh:

There's no shame in wanting the best for your own. That doesn't mean I want others to have less.

There's no shame in wanting the best for your own. That doesn't mean I want others to have less.
We should rep somali hard your right from now i give up selfhater life is hard when you know your a mali savage with the habads on cotch f*ck selfhaters abti if you hate somalis suck my dick i still am qabiliste tho tarudoo dont get it twisted i'll still f*ck you up on road

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
We should rep somali hard your right from now i give up selfhater life is hard when you know your a mali savage with the habads on cotch f*ck selfhaters abti if you hate somalis suck my dick i still am qabiliste tho tarudoo dont get it twisted i'll still f*ck you up on road

How do you come up with this random shit. :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending