What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Hawiye being the least qabilist of all the qabils and a lack of participation on the cancerous FKD, they see an all out attack on hawiye and take it personally kkk.

Many aren't even told their qabiil until much later and don't know even know which regions they're from. We also suck at shit talking other qabiils (FKD) which others have mastered and thoroughly enjoy.

Some of the hawiye girls have friends that brainwash them on all the bad things hawiye have done, which makes them want to separate from it. They don't really have a strong connection to qabiil anyway so it's easy for them.

Excellent analysis brother.

Yeah it was pretty bad. She was so open about that shit. I wouldnt be surprised if I see her on YouTube with some dhegcaas :noneck:

Self-hate is the greatest manifestation of low self-esteem and pride is the pinnacle of high self esteem, you should have told her this.

I knew many women like this that married foreigners and live absolutely miserable life's as a result, always trying to over compensate and fit in often taking on a tremendous amount of abuse.

Because as humans we have a natural aversion to such people, while we have the opposite feelings to those with high self esteem, everyone picks up on this at a subconscious level even the imbeciles.

I used to come across a few of these women and also the odd male's back in university/college times but they always behaved in very subdued ways around me.

If your a person that has tremendous visible pride and principles that aura alone influences/changes the weaklings around you and keeps the enemies in fear, but if it's weak it has the opposite effect on all.

You seem to have been intimidated and over awed by her 'beauty' hence you were never able to influence her much, hence why she even ridiculed you for fancying a Farax.

The battle was lost long before you uttered a single word to her.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Self-hate is the greatest manifestation of low self-esteem and pride is the pinnacle of high self esteem, you should have told her this.

I knew many women like this that married foreigners and live absolutely miserable life's as a result, always trying to over compensate and fit in often taking on a tremendous amount of abuse.

Because as humans we have a natural aversion to such people, while we have the opposite feelings to those with high self esteem, everyone picks up on this at a subconscious level even the imbeciles.

I used to come across a few of these women and also the odd male's back in university/college times but they always behaved in very subdued ways around me.

If your a person that has tremendous visible pride and principles that aura alone influences/changes the weaklings around you and keeps the enemies in fear, but if it's weak it has the opposite effect on all.

You seem to have been intimidated and over awed by her 'beauty' hence you were never able to influence her much, hence why she even ridiculed you for fancying a Farax.

The battle was lost long before you uttered a single word to her.

No you're wrong walaal. I tried to level with her but she wants to be lost. You can't save them all. I'm not going to stick around that negativity.

If anything her father being absent often probably led to this. Girls need their father.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
An old highschool friend had a serious self-hate problem. In all fairness the girl looked like a model, but she had darker skin. She hated her skin (she had a beautiful skin tone) and always said she wished she had mine.

She was wilding, she was obsessed with marrying out. She hated Somali men. Like really hated Somali men. Said they we're all skinny and ugly. She would say she's brazilian because she was so embarrassed of what she was. I remember telling her I had a crush on a cute farax in HS, she made the ugliest stinkface and said "Ew you're too pretty for a Somali dude, like why" wtf.

Last I heard she's looking for an Arab to marry. She was a huge dhegcaas bootyclapper for real. She worships Arab dudes. She especially hates her qabil too (Hawiye), she'd roast her own I'm like that's your dad you're roasting damn.

I couldn't stay friends with a self-hater who was a dhegcaas lover :camby:
I honestly haven't met someone my age(20) or anyone younger than me discuss anything qabil related at all.i didn't learn anything qabil related until I was like 18.but I only know a little.why are parents teaching diaspora youth below the age of 18 qabil related stuff. Why make your son hate his Somali homeboys at school because of the qabil stuff.

Since I grew up around few Somalis most of the girls didn't seem attractive to me. So similar to your friend I thought Somali females were just ugly chicks. Had this thought for the longest until I reached the age of 18 and saw some gorgeous xalimos.

I love being Somali because of the challenges it brings me. When foreigners ask me why somalia is still in a mess, I tell them, we are still going through the process of transition from a savagery nomadic background to a civilised proper one. Therefore, the clash/anarchy is unavoidable. Does that make me “a self hating Somali”? Do you think, I should’ve lied and blamed on aliens?

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I got into a roast battle with a Sudanese kid back in HS.
He says "Your an african booty scracher dancing round a fire !!!"
Me: But your african too:mjlol: wtf

Him: "Yea but I'm half mixed with Egyptian unlike you who's a full "

:williamswtf::wtf::faysalwtf:

He looked light skin semi Madow :mjlol:, and had a white girl fetish. :susp:
That was a ass response :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

"Bb-but you're from Africa too" :dead::dead::dead:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I got into a roast battle with a Sudanese kid back in HS.
He says "Your an african booty scracher dancing round a fire !!!"
Me: But your african too:mjlol: wtf

Him: "Yea but I'm half mixed with Egyptian unlike you who's a full "

:williamswtf::wtf::faysalwtf:

He looked light skin semi Madow :mjlol:, and had a white girl fetish. :susp:
I had a sudani try to roast me by calling me a "lost boy of Sudan" cause I'm a darkskin Somali.

I responded with "my nigga your sudani"
Dude really was just going around roasting the dark skin Africans. Uuf

South Sudanese >sudanis

:what1: English sounds a bit weird, but what's wrong with your cousins calling themselves British?

Back when I was like 17, I had an arab friend that was 23-24 at the time. He used to date some light skin, Habesha-looking Sudanese girl that was a little older than me, but at the same time this guy was dying for some Palestinian girl we knew. The Palestinian girl was really good looking, and she knew it. She used to dismiss and violate him hard, but he kept hollering at her and being a beg for months on months, until he started getting somewhere with her. Two two's, the Sudanese girl found out about the Palestinian girl and tried to confront him. He af buuxa told her she was black, ugly and not to overstep. After a few omgs and f*ck yous she said:

'So what, am I not Arab? Why are you being disrespectful?'

:dead::dead:

That wasn't even the end of them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:what1: English sounds a bit weird, but what's wrong with your cousins calling themselves British?

Back when I was like 17, I had an arab friend that was 23-24 at the time. He used to date some light skin, Habesha-looking Sudanese girl that was a little older than me, but at the same time this guy was dying for some Palestinian girl we knew. The Palestinian girl was really good looking, and she knew it. She used to dismiss and violate him hard, but he kept hollering at her and being a beg for months on months, until he started getting somewhere with her. Two two's, the Sudanese girl found out about the Palestinian girl and tried to confront him. He af buuxa told her she was black, ugly and not to overstep. After a few omgs and f*ck yous she said:

'So what, am I not Arab? Why are you being disrespectful?'

:dead::dead:

That wasn't even the end of them.
Surprisingly I know a few dark skin sudanese Arabs. I didn't think they classified themselves as Arabs until recently.

Some of you guys are saying Hawiyes are the biggest self-haters, yet Hawiyes aren't the ones who claim to be Arab descendants lmao. Tribalists have a way of putting their dumbass mindset into anything.

There's nothing self hating if you feel like you belong to the place you were born and raised. A person like that is only somali by blood other than the small cultural gimmicks that is part of their life, which genuine Somalis neither respect nor appreciate.

Apollo

VIP
Personally the only self-hating Somali comments I've seen in real-life came from Isaaqs who start explaining how they are not Somali and not from Somalia to Europeans.

I know this topic has been discussed a lot :wow1: but I feel like I've heard some seriously shocking things in my time

My UK cousins (born and raised) told me they see themselves as English rather than Somali :wtf: I was shocked to my core, even british people don't know what wtf british culture is, everything is imported wtf do they mean ?

I know Indians in the uk are white people booty clappers but somali uff:westbrookwtf:

I know many Somali girls who have the Somali flag in their twitter name/bio and discuss somali beauty 24/7 , but they always get shocked when I tell them I've been to Somali multiple times and when I ask then when they are going or if they ever plan to they laugh in my face and say "That shithole???" :tacky:
The most self hating comment I ever heard must have been uttered by A fellow who worked in the same org as me( in a different department ).

The Fellow was always giving me a weird look whenever I walked past him around the site . I couldn’t explain it .He looked more Eritrean, to be honest with you . I thought he was giving me those looks because of my handesome nose . Acudubillah!

One day , we pumped heads and some Ajanbi lady asks him about the Somali language . The fellow retaliates with a quick fire: “ I don’t understand any of that , my parents are from there “.

It Turns out he was one of those self -hating camp Swedish Somalis . So as to take the compete mic, I started talking to him in a harsh Somali -Cushitic accent with Voiceless velar fricatives (kh,x letters ) fully pronounced . The fellow , now feeling as if he has put in front of a firing squad , once again reiterates he doesn’t understand what I am saying .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
By far the worst comment I heard was from a dark skin super short 4ft Jamaican girl. So I'm in this new sixth form college first year and she says just before we're meant to leave. Oh Miss aren't black people like from monkeys like arent they, they like so similar to them since they look the same.
giphy (6).gif
I was so fuming shocked and looking at her with pity but it was the first day so I just said outloud how dumb can someone get and walked out. What i wanted to do was this
3GzV4.gif
Someone came up to me later and said why did you say that why were you annoyed you're not black. I was like firstly why does it matter what I am secondly f*ck off. I rarely swear but I couldn't with the stupidity that day. I even had to help the teacher in lesson point out where countries on the map where like China, Kenya, Greece.

Tbh I've always loved politics and I've never once felt ashamed of being Somali even though I never had not one Somali in primary. I wasn't being drilled at home about somalia apart from the usual but even in school anytime anyone said anything or asked about somalia I always spoke like about the "pirates" actually defending the waters etc. I've never also never thought either Somali boys or girls were ugly I never based my opinions on what other thought and looking back in think that was a good trait of mine.
I know this friend of mine lander dark her sister had an inferiority complex and got married to a gaal dutch guy who now are divorced and hes trying to take the children only grandmother is fighting for them. This paki boy starts talking about his interracial family as in his aunts and uncles married to other races. One Somali girl said oh I'd never do that. This boy seemed to have a crush on every Somali girl in the school (there weren't many somalis like there was 5) and was like ohhhhhhhh why. She just said that firstly she wants Somali kids and barely knows the culture herself so needs the guy to hopefully teach them and doubts her parents will let her marry out and wants to go back to Somalia. Then he asks all us somalis girls and we all said the same thing. But the girl who sister married out was like umm i don't mind atleast I'll have light good looking children.
-what-the-f*ck-17585326.png
Tbh I forgot about her sister and said wtf I'd never marry out what kind of traitor does that, I love my culture and my people, what kind of coon marry marrys out for what their kids look, I'd never go to the wedding of a Somali marrying out like how ur habar yars and adeers dont. Blah blah blah wallahi she's a miskeen she didn't stop me another girl did, I felt kinda bad after ngl.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The most self hating comment I ever heard must have been uttered by A fellow who worked in the same org as me( in a different department ).

The Fellow was always giving me a weird look whenever I walked past him around the site . I couldn’t explain it .He looked more Eritrean, to be honest with you . I thought he was giving me those looks because of my handesome nose . Acudubillah!

One day , we pumped heads and some Ajanbi lady asks him about the Somali language . The fellow retaliates with a quick fire: “ I don’t understand any of that , my parents are from there “.

It Turns out he was one of those self -hating camp Swedish Somalis . So as to take the compete mic, I started talking to him in a harsh Somali -Cushitic accent with Voiceless velar fricatives (kh,x letters ) fully pronounced . The fellow , now feeling as if he has put in front of a firing squad , once again reiterates he doesn’t understand what I am saying .
Are you really somali you don't seem it
tenor (4).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts