What is the most self-hating comment you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
EnchantedSphericalDuckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif

Believe what you will. This dude calls me a jeberti shoe thief :dead1:, it's all trolling.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Now tell me any girl that isn’t insecure. The most beautiful of them are the most insecure.

I can't speak for others only myself. I'm not. if she's beautiful she's beautiful. I don't feel animosity towards them.:manny:

Last edited:
that self hating curry smelling h o e , doesn't know or have any somali friends.

You guys have dry convos so you turned to hating on your own race :siilaanyolaugh:

also wtf is bengali doing chatting to a somali guy :mahubowtf: watch out coz if she aint even wanted by bengali men , means her past has many chapters:ayaanswag:
Maybe but atleast she doesn't f*ck Madows like somali girls kkk

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maybe but atleast she doesn't f*ck Madows like somali girls kkk

she might just want a stepping stone to black dudes :cosbyhmm:

If a non Somali girl is chatting to a Somali guy, "she must not be wanted by her own men", " She probably has a dark past" etc etc :what1:

Haters wallahi :umwhat:

100% there is something off about her

I can't get over those messages :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: she was hating on somali girls getting with Jamaicans yet she is chatting to somali dude herself

that pick and choose racism :drakelaugh:

If a non Somali girl is chatting to a Somali guy, "she must not be wanted by her own men", " She probably has a dark past" etc etc :what1:

Haters wallahi :umwhat:
They are being racist lmao when they f*ck Tyrones nobody gives a f*ck so whats the issue atleast shes a muslim right? my great grandfather married an indian woman so im 1/16th timojilac anyway:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.