Vlog's and pics of my trip to SL Hargeisa-Borama-Burco-Berbera and the tuulos in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even from the god forsaken south. Laas qoray has fish , women and no foreigners.If I see any xabashi in my home town ill accuse them of sixir and send them to execution which causes them to run away.
:birdman:
We can just f*ck the barwani out of the women, however bantus are too strong and will change our children.
:ohdamn:
South is becoming bantuland , 10% of population is already bantu.They have nothing better to do than breed and thus pop out 20 kids in their lifetime.They are also genetically stronger and thus don't die as often from the constant famines and malnutrition.In the North the habashis are flooding Hargeisa , I heard recently Somaliland deported them in truck loads however they keep coming back.
:jcoleno:
Its even affecting our people, habashis are marrying Somalis.Its wide spread in this forum, just look at @waraabe
:siilaanyolaugh:
I recently went to Jig Jiga , whole neighbourhoods were xabashi.There was this one women who started screaming and stripping in the middle of the road.la hawla! I fear for Somalis.
:dwill:
We're doomed. When did the politicians lose traditional somali xenophobia :noneck::draketf:

Its true bantus are physically strong & resilient. They've tripled their numbers since they came. :dead1:

With jigjiga, that is the xaarbashis agenda. To truly take over the somali regions. If Ogaden becomes independant, the xaarbashis living there will demand rights. :damn:

My fam know muse bixi. I'll bet on him to become Somalilands president & then i'll send my message forward. :fittytousand::sass1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What was more suprising was every road in berbera was paved to western standards even the lines that separate the road

How did I forget about Berbera! I remember asking myself " am I really in hell-hole Somalia...look at these boulevards...these dividing lines ..". That place has a different feeling to it but it is dam hot, effing hot and humid.

Adeer, did I tell you what happened to us ?

This was few years ago....while there we become friends, about 16 people of us from 4 different countries (U.K. ...Canada...US...and...Sweden...and 1 Arab deportee who still laid claim to her qashin rejector :drakewtf:..she spoke English so she could hang out with us)...we collected money from each other and we rented a bus ..we then drove to Berbera where we got there in the evening ...Here's our stupidity..we never took into consideration what was going on in that city and that hotels might be booked..apparently there was some special occasion and I can't recall it now....we went to the first hotel we came across and he said "don't have roooms,sorry "...we went to at least 5 hotels and all were booked ..then we went to this place they call "guest house" where the guy initial said "I don't have rooms" but then said "alright ..I have rooms that y'all need to share,.no boy with a girl tho"..the fool also charged us triple ..on top of that he said that he'll kick us out if he catches any of us niggaz and females are caught sneaking into each other's room..we agreed ...I was the leader of the group and I made sure that I had a room to myself ...you probably wondering why was I the leader...I spoke proper Somali and I also the alpha male mannerism..what ever the case was the group trusted me to be their spokesman..many of them spoke little to nothing of the Somali language, specially the Canadians...long story short I ended having a female in my room when all was said and done:drakekidding:..the old head owner went in the restroom and that's how I sneaked her in :hemad::hemad:

There was a funny incident ...The Canadian guys left the hotel to go to the beach in the middle of the night ..they took the bus driver with them ...when they got there they brought out their liquor that they bought from Hargeisa ...the local bus driver observed them and then screamed "Waar ii reeba in " and the guys were like "wa khamri" and he was like "Waar wa taan ugu jeclahay" :deadmanny::dead1::dead1::damn:

When they got back to tell us this we were laughing for days ...as a matter of fact when we got back bus driver would contact these cats :dead1:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
How did I forget about Berbera! I remember asking myself " am I really in hell-hole Somalia...look at these boulevards...these dividing lines ..". That place has a different feeling to it but it is dam hot, effing hot and humid.

Adeer, did I tell you what happened to us ?

This was few years ago....while there we become friends, about 16 people of us from 4 different countries (U.K. ...Canada...US...and...Sweden...and 1 Arab deportee who still laid claim to her qashin rejector :drakewtf:..she spoke English so she could hang out with us)...we collected money from each other and we rented a bus ..we then drove to Berbera where we got there in the evening ...Here's our stupidity..we never took into consideration what was going on in that city and that hotels might be booked..apparently there was some special occasion and I can't recall it now....we went to the first hotel we came across and he said "don't have roooms,sorry "...we went to at least 5 hotels and all were booked ..then we went to this place they call "guest house" where the guy initial said "I don't have rooms" but then said "alright ..I have rooms that y'all need to share,.no boy with a girl tho"..the fool also charged us triple ..on top of that he said that he'll kick us out if he catches any of us niggaz and females are caught sneaking into each other's room..we agreed ...I was the leader of the group and I made sure that I had a room to myself ...you probably wondering why was I the leader...I spoke proper Somali and I also the alpha male mannerism..what ever the case was the group trusted me to be their spokesman..many of them spoke little to nothing of the Somali language, specially the Canadians...long story short I ended having a female in my room when all was said and done:drakekidding:..the old head owner went in the restroom and that's how I sneaked her in :hemad::hemad:

There was a funny incident ...The Canadian guys left the hotel to go to the beach in the middle of the night ..they took the bus driver with them ...when they got there they brought out their liquor that they bought from Hargeisa ...the local bus driver observed them and then screamed "Waar ii reeba in " and the guys were like "wa khamri" and he was like "Waar wa taan ugu jeclahay" :deadmanny::dead1::dead1::damn:

When they got back to tell us this we were laughing for days ...as a matter of fact when we got back bus driver would contact these cats :dead1:
:dead1::dead::deadrose: Adeer menace your too much:russ:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
bIom8g8r.jpg

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
We will not prosper as long as Ina Waraabe treats these animals cruelly. Hose lions are locked in a 10x5 ft iron closure
Lool some Brit went to Hargeisa zoo for some documentary on unrecognised countries. He was shocked kulaha I'm not sure what the animal welfare agency In the UK would think about this

Go to 25:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending