Vlog's and pics of my trip to SL Hargeisa-Borama-Burco-Berbera and the tuulos in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole time I was there I use to go there 3x out of the week that the waiter and I became cool acquaintances. He learned to not dish out to me baruur because i'd tip him. He'd also run to the store next door and get me a sprite.

When was the last time you were there ? How much was a half waslad?
You're not from the region either, are you? :siilaanyolaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hargeisa has some really fine women and they are pretty outgoing. If only every chick was proud of her skin color. Some of them are bleaching their skin to the point they look like albinos.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Even managed to pick up a hangool
IMG_20170904_235530.jpg

I was last there in 2014 so appearance wise the city did change a bit but not drastically other than a few new food joints here and there and businesses and buildings and also more roads paved etc. However, the biggest change by far was the amount of foreigners. Oromos and Yemenis everywhere, I even saw them on the local calaamadaha bus that I used. Also loads of Asians and whites that was more surprising. Most of the food joints I went to had Arabs and Asians and white people dining there. All the white people and other foreigners were driving themselves with no guard or protection even in the suuq they casually buy their xabxab and cambe just like the locals. I still can't get my head around the amount of foreigners even Kenyan chefs
Somaliland needs a nationalist to extradite Oromos , they will breed like rats.

Do it quick 50k in the north already.In the south we have bantus and in the north the habash are over populating you guys.
50k :mugshotman: Maaaan i don't believe that :ileycry: They either eat little kids or steal them to sell their organs. Wale iyo bileh they're bringing my inner somali fighter instincts out :idontlike:

I thought bantus hanged in the jungle in shabelle, but if u see any random video in moqdishu, they're everywhere. Has it always been like that? I thought it was hard for them to be in the city cuz no one would employ them? I guess they have it better after the war. :ummhmm:

Btw ur not mentioning the barawanis? But they're not that many anyway:whew:

50k :mugshotman: Maaaan i don't believe that :ileycry: They either eat little kids or steal them to sell their organs. Wale iyo bileh they're bringing my inner somali fighter instincts out :idontlike:

I thought bantus hanged in the jungle in shabelle, but if u see any random video in moqdishu, they're everywhere. Has it always been like that? I thought it was hard for them to be in the city cuz no one would employ them? I guess they have it better after the war. :ummhmm:

Btw ur not mentioning the barawanis? But they're not that many anyway:whew:
I'm not even from the god forsaken south. Laas qoray has fish , women and no foreigners.If I see any xabashi in my home town ill accuse them of sixir and send them to execution which causes them to run away.
:birdman:
We can just f*ck the barwani out of the women, however bantus are too strong and will change our children.
:ohdamn:
South is becoming bantuland , 10% of population is already bantu.They have nothing better to do than breed and thus pop out 20 kids in their lifetime.They are also genetically stronger and thus don't die as often from the constant famines and malnutrition.In the North the habashis are flooding Hargeisa , I heard recently Somaliland deported them in truck loads however they keep coming back.
:jcoleno:
Its even affecting our people, habashis are marrying Somalis.Its wide spread in this forum, just look at @waraabe
:siilaanyolaugh:
I recently went to Jig Jiga , whole neighbourhoods were xabashi.There was this one women who started screaming and stripping in the middle of the road.la hawla! I fear for Somalis.
:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.