Vlog's and pics of my trip to SL Hargeisa-Borama-Burco-Berbera and the tuulos in between

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
How are the locals acting. I heard they like to chill with diaspora folks. I've been told that for the first time you can't tell a local from a diasporan

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
How are the locals acting. I heard they like to chill with diaspora folks. I've been told that for the first time you can't tell a local from a diasporan
Wallahi billahi its like you read my mind exactly what I thought. When I was there I couldn't tell apart local guys 18-35 from the diasporans the locals now dress like diaspora even their haircuts

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Wallahi billahi its like you read my mind exactly what I thought. When I was there I couldn't tell apart local guys 18-35 from the diasporans the locals now dress like diaspora even their haircuts
Manne! I been told by people who just returned from there.

Actually I've also been told that the girls have caught up too. Just recently, like a month ago a friend who was there for vacation send me a snap picture and said "can you believe that one is a local". He took that pic of her with her knowledge and it took place at Royal Lounge. I asked him " how do you know what she is when you didn't event talk to her". He replied that he needed a chair and so he asked to have the chair next to her. He spoke to her in English cause he assumed she was a diasporan only to be be spoken back to in thick local Somali.

She looked gorgeous too

Trending