Vlog's and pics of my trip to SL Hargeisa-Borama-Burco-Berbera and the tuulos in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@Madaxkuti have you had hilib geel?

What kind of fun is out there besides going out in the evening to these food joints ?
I had hilib geel at home but it was very tough tasteless but I had some hilib geel from Riyadh restaurant south of star and it was nice and soft and well flavoured.

In terms of things to do most neighborhoods had a youth centre kind of where theres an astro turf pitch to play football with floodlights as well so people were there until 2am at night. The same place also has a pool table and table football some even have games consoles. Luckily there's was one right next to where I was staying so went there a lot

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
There's also go karting and quad biking (even the locals went) but the best thing is the sheeko with the locals and to go on long walks through the city also going on road trips is good @R.Kelly

I had hilib geel at home but it was very tough tasteless but I had some hilib geel from Riyadh restaurant south of star and it was nice and soft and well flavoured.

My favourite place to get hilib geel is at Golis Restaurant in New Hargeisa. The meat was cooked nicely and the prices are reasonable.

Please continue dropping the pics/vids walaal!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My favourite place to get hilib geel is at Golis Restaurant in New Hargeisa. The meat was cooked nicely and the prices are reasonable.

Please continue dropping the pics/vids walaal!

My niggga....Thats the spot I ate from obsessively just to reach satisfaction on my craving for hilib geel. That restaurant knows how to cook it. Delicious.

Inshalah my first stop when I get there in couple of months from now. Thats if its not pass noon time cause they are done by then.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Dont be fooled the Somali language makes me sound like a yute but I appear to be older looking then a lot of people on this site who qarxised their faces. Also, I know the Somali language amazingly well that even the locals thought I was a local sometimes and I know my culture really well so much so you would think I was way older than I am.

I'm 19

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dont be fooled the Somali language makes me sound like a yute but I appear to be older looking then a lot of people on this site who qarxised their faces. Also, I know the Somali language amazingly well that even the locals thought I was a local sometimes and I know my culture really well so much so you would think I was way older than I am.

I'm 19

so in your lifetime, how many times youve visited the place?

My niggga....Thats the spot I ate from obsessively just to reach satisfaction on my craving for hilib geel. That restaurant knows how to cook it. Delicious.

Inshalah my first stop when I get there in couple of months from now. Thats if its not pass noon time cause they are done by then.

Yeah, it's beggars belief that all the food finishes before dhuhr/noon! I personally got caught out several times!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah, it's beggars belief that all the food finishes before dhuhr/noon! I personally got caught out several times!

That whole time I was there I use to go there 3x out of the week that the waiter and I became cool acquaintances. He learned to not dish out to me baruur because i'd tip him. He'd also run to the store next door and get me a sprite.

When was the last time you were there ? How much was a half waslad?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This was my fifth time so I know the place pretty well

Waar youre a local, neefyahow!

real talk, good for you adeer.

Have you showed any interest of the local females

( I know im a dirty old adeer...but i'd prefer you showing interest of females then turning into @Amira here, the qoomu-luudh nolosha ka dhacay)

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Waar youre a local, neefyahow!

real talk, good for you adeer.

Have you showed any interest of the local females

( I know im a dirty old adeer...but i'd prefer you showing interest of females then turning into @Amira here, the qoomu-luudh nolosha ka dhacay)
Unfortunately there's a whitening epidemic so not many local females caught my eye but if you go to the less affluent older areas of town like where my ayeeyo was living that's where you find natural beauty

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Adeer unfortunately I didn't go to salaxley or Baha dhamal because the road was in poor condition after qoolcaday. From Hargeisa to qolcaday its paved and fine but after qoolcaday the tarmac has broken apart and the road is dusty and muddy but I sent money to my family in salahley and baha dhamal

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unfortunately there's a whitening epidemic so not many local females caught my eye but if you go to the less affluent older areas of town like where my ayeeyo was living that's where you find natural beauty

im proud of you son! Thats right! Those are the ones who cant afford the cream. Amazingly they look naturally gorgeous. Only if they knew

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In your opinion, what was different this time from the last time you were there?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Manne! I been told by people who just returned from there.

Actually I've also been told that the girls have caught up too. Just recently, like a month ago a friend who was there for vacation send me a snap picture and said "can you believe that one is a local". He took that pic of her with her knowledge and it took place at Royal Lounge. I asked him " how do you know what she is when you didn't event talk to her". He replied that he needed a chair and so he asked to have the chair next to her. He spoke to her in English cause he assumed she was a diasporan only to be be spoken back to in thick local Somali.

She looked gorgeous too
Adeer you should visit royal lounge, my stomping ground is the where local chicks meet qurbajoog guys. its hedonism central :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending