Vlog's and pics of my trip to SL Hargeisa-Borama-Burco-Berbera and the tuulos in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How are the locals acting. I heard they like to chill with diaspora folks. I've been told that for the first time you can't tell a local from a diasporan

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
How are the locals acting. I heard they like to chill with diaspora folks. I've been told that for the first time you can't tell a local from a diasporan
Wallahi billahi its like you read my mind exactly what I thought. When I was there I couldn't tell apart local guys 18-35 from the diasporans the locals now dress like diaspora even their haircuts

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wallahi billahi its like you read my mind exactly what I thought. When I was there I couldn't tell apart local guys 18-35 from the diasporans the locals now dress like diaspora even their haircuts

Manne! I been told by people who just returned from there.

Actually I've also been told that the girls have caught up too. Just recently, like a month ago a friend who was there for vacation send me a snap picture and said "can you believe that one is a local". He took that pic of her with her knowledge and it took place at Royal Lounge. I asked him " how do you know what she is when you didn't event talk to her". He replied that he needed a chair and so he asked to have the chair next to her. He spoke to her in English cause he assumed she was a diasporan only to be be spoken back to in thick local Somali.

She looked gorgeous too

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Madaxkuti have you had hilib geel?

What kind of fun is out there besides going out in the evening to these food joints ?

Status
Not open for further replies.