Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
@Noir remember your "heroes" SNM? well you can blame them for the bombardment, also stop toying "a" it's just cringe and it backfires easily by just typing land
SNM freed us from Siad Barre the Darod dog and the cancerous union with a.They are Somalilands biggest heroes.I would sleep with each and every one of them if i could.:banderas:
a is term only viable for Somalia since its a shithole with no rules were dangerous animals such as warlord,pirates and terrorists roam!:pachah1:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Are Ciidagle criminals too? They shelled Hargesya and killed 500 in just 1 day. How about the Isaaq militias, are they criminals too? They killed minority clans and all non Isaaq. Surely they are criminals too?
Nope,they are heroes who were cleaning the unwanted traitors.:childplease:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
SNM freed us from Siad Barre the Darod dog and the cancerous union with a.They are Somalilands biggest heroes.I would sleep with each and every one of them if i could.:banderas:
a is term only viable for Somalia since its a shithole with no rules were dangerous animals such as warlord,pirates and terrorists roam!:pachah1:
That was very... inappropriate. But they played major role in the shelling of Hargeysa, and the death of their fellow clansmen. They rebelled, and sided with another ruthless dictator Mengistu, and it was his plan. Research more.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
They killed Isaaqs too, you must feel very stupid in the head right now. Cheering for your own clansmens death? That's interesting.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
So anyone who is not from your clan is a traitor? They are as bad as Siad Barre himself.
They killed Isaaqs too, you must feel very stupid in the head right now. Cheering for your own clansmens death? That's interesting.
It seems continuing to entertain your troll arguments seem pointless since you throw away any facts out of the window the longer we go on.:bell:

Hey goodluck crying about Somaliland,but that won't change the situation in a for the better.:liberaltears:
Somaliland will remain the blessed land:salute:
While a continues to spread her legs for warlords,pirates and terrorist and sleeps with them.:ulyin:

a will perish in the near future anyways.:siilaanyosmile:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending