Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Of course not, SL and Somalia didn't exist. There was Ajuraan, Adal, etc and these are considered nations or Empires.

these other three regions will reunite with the rest of Somalia later, but SL is a breakaway secessionist region.
This level of retardation,jesus:faysalwtf:

We are our OWN nation,ruling over our OWN lands and OUR people. We joined Somalia in an union briefly untill it backfired in a genocide and we left! What gives the people of Somalia the right to claim OUR lands as their OWN and OUR people as their OWN,the whole SL?:faysalwtf:

You guys in the South fear Ethiopia,yet don't see the irony in your own bullshit.:mahubowtf:

The enemy within is the sell-outs to foreign states. The shaytan spawns who love to do the biddings of their masters

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This level retardation,jesus:faysalwtf:

We are OWN nation,ruling over OWN lands and OUR people. We joined Somalia in an union briefly untill it backfired in a genocide we left! What gives the people of the Somalia the right to claim OUR lands as their OWN and OUR people as their OWN,the whole SL?:faysalwtf:

You guys in the South fear Ethiopia,yet don't see the irony in your own bullshit.:mahubowtf:
Jesus? kulaha are you a gaal nayaa, all these gaal secessionists.
:kodaksmiley:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
listen kid, you can keep crying all you want but SL isn't coming back
listen, my secessionist brainwashed son. the international community are not stupid, they know it's only ONE clan pushing this agenda. leave the rest of the regions alone.

>something bad happens to some clans and they think its justified to destroy institutions and sell ports and resources to hostile countries.
SL is legit prostitutes itself for recognition.
:childplease:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
They should be allowed to separate so we can see what they come up with. Could be a good case study for the rest of Somalia. It might even pave the way for an effective federal system where self-sufficient states are bound by mutual interests, rather than the dictatorial rule of MSB or someone else.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
listen, my secessionist brainwashed son. the international community are not stupid, they know it's only ONE clan pushing this agenda. leave the rest of the regions alone.

>something bad happens to some clans and they think its justified to destroy institutions and sell ports and resources to hostile countries.
SL is legit prostitutes itself for recognition.
:childplease:
Again,look at Somalia before you speak.:mahubowtf:
Article after article Somaliland is seen as the hope of the horn region and the nr1 problem of our region is non other than Somalia!
For example Dahabshill the largest Somali bank originated in Somaliland and its headquarters is located in Hargeisa, Telesom is owned by Somaliland, we have our own army, money, government, we don't have terrorist, we have been peaceful for more than 26 years!:samwelcome:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
They are like Somaliland...please come back and save our arses from Amisom...we have been Ethiopian slaves for 26 years...
giphy.gif

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
i make threads about everything, PL, NSFW, SL, memes
:francis: due to so many secessionists being here i thought why not trigger them
:siilaanyolaugh:
I think you are the one that is triggered.:gaasdrink:
Plus thank you for making threads were we can openly humiliate Somalia with facts for everyone to see and read for their enjoyment.:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.