Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_1922.JPG
IMG_1944.jpg
IMG_2028.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
If SL so great, why do it have one of the largest refugees in AE? why are they drowning in the sea? why are their organs harvested? what happened to the apology from your Arab masters regarding the helicopter attack?
:westbrookwtf:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
If SL so great, why do it have one of the largest refugees in AE? why are they drowning in the sea? why are their organs harvested? what happened to the apology from your Arab masters regarding the helicopter attack?
:westbrookwtf:
Are you talking about Somalia?:russ:
Don't tell me your a child sex slave of AMISOM?:pachah1:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
:draketf:There's no AMISOM in the sool region last time I checked, why are you making fun of the civilians suffering from Bantu occupation :faysalwtf:
What civilians? Somalia is a terrorist,warlord and pirate haven!:faysalwtf:
You are Darod correct? Doesn't your clan take it from behind from Ethiopian AMISOM soldiers,when pirating fails?:ayaanswag:

Somalia can't survive without Somaliland. Somalia will go through many years of strife while Somaliland prospers. This is why they won't let go. They are leaching Somaliland.

This level of retardation,jesus:faysalwtf:

We are our OWN nation,ruling over our OWN lands and OUR people. We joined Somalia in an union briefly untill it backfired in a genocide and we left! What gives the people of Somalia the right to claim OUR lands as their OWN and OUR people as their OWN,the whole SL?:faysalwtf:

You guys in the South fear Ethiopia,yet don't see the irony in your own bullshit.:mahubowtf:
You're thought proceess is the reason I don't support Somaliland.You don't have any "Lands" instead what you have is a corrupt state being bought off by Ethiopia.This is the same throughout Somalia however , in puntland the fat fk is bowing down to his Ethiopian overlords while in kismaayo Kenyans and the bantu foreigners are having some fun.

Not only won't Somaliland ever be its own country, it will be simply annexed by Ethiopia and over populated by habash.The south will then be owned by Kenya its already manifesting into reality.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
You're thought proceess is the reason I don't support Somaliland.You don't have any "Lands" instead what you have is a corrupt state being bought off by Ethiopia.This is the same throughout Somalia however , in puntland the fat fk is bowing down to his Ethiopian overlords while in kismaayo Kenyans and the bantu foreigners are having some fun.

Not only won't Somaliland ever be its own country, it will be simply annexed by Ethiopia and over populated by habash.The south will then be owned by Kenya its already manifesting into reality.
Somalia is a lost cause! Kenya or Ethiopa taking over would be actually something good for once.But sadly the UN would never allowed.
Somaliland is doing just fine! Way better then the decades before,so i don't know why you guys still keep saying the same bullshit for more then 26 years!
Why don't Southerners worry about the warlord,pirates and terrorist that are destroying Somalia instead?

If your not a Somalilander,your opinion is completely useless.You would never be able to do anything in Somaliland.
I have family there that i visit in the summer vacations and they live a pretty good life.Somaliland is nothing like Somalia or even Djibouti.
Its a safe country and well protected!
The economy has a great potential.
And now wehave some new funds coming in!
The future is looking bright for my dearest Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending