Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
@Noir "if you are not SL you can't critize the gov't". stop acting like the SL gov't arresting anyone simply calling out their hypocrisy and anyone wearing blue shirt with a star. I am technically "Somalilander" since the sool region is apparently SL now.

In Somaliland , corruption is found almost everywhere, and now is considered one of the highest corruption rates in Africa that increases the poverty rate of SL's population.

IMG_2366.JPG

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Corruption and SL politicians go hand in hand.

Also, SL won't be recognized. Guess why? The international community wasn't born yesterday. They know it's only one clan pushing this agenda, therefor shove the recognition in siil-aanyos arse.

Somalia is a lost cause! Kenya or Ethiopa taking over would be actually something good for once.But sadly the UN would never allowed.
Somaliland is doing just fine! Way better then the decades before,so i don't know why you guys still keep saying the same bullshit for more then 26 years!
Why don't Southerners worry about the warlord,pirates and terrorist that are destroying Somalia instead?

If your not a Somalilander,your opinion is completely useless.You would never be able to do anything in Somaliland.
I have family there that i visit in the summer vacations and they live a pretty good life.Somaliland is nothing like Somalia or even Djibouti.
Its a safe country and well protected!
The economy has a great potential.
And now wehave some new funds coming in!
The future is looking bright for my dearest Somaliland.

Somaliland is doing just fine? Its haram to smoke whatever the fk u smoking walal. Somaliland is not doing fine at all, a corrupt few have taken control of the inherently qabilist state and are milking it as you shout "isaaqnimo".They know the majority of the people xawlo who know nothing but women and food, they use this as an advantage and have no morals in any way.The lack of morals have however led to an increase in censorship, treachery and oppression, this is the essence of your so called "somali-land". One day you will wake up, maybe not today or tomorrow however you will wake up and smell the shit that is happening.

Somali-land and Somali weyn as a whole is being eaten everyday , hopefully it will change before fools like you corrupt it even more..if that is possible.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Somaliland is doing just fine? Its haram to smoke whatever the fk u smoking walal. Somaliland is not doing fine at all, a corrupt few have taken control of the inherently qabilist state and are milking it as you shout "isaaqnimo".They know the majority of the people xawlo who know nothing but women and food, they use this as an advantage and have no morals in any way.The lack of morals have however led to an increase in censorship, treachery and oppression, this is the essence of your so called "somali-land". One day you will wake up, maybe not today or tomorrow however you will wake up and smell the shit that is happening.

Somali-land and Somali weyn as a whole is being eaten everyday , hopefully it will change before fools like you corrupt it even more..if that is possible.
Please don't tell me your one of those retards that actually believe in the fairy tail Somaliweyn ? There is never been such thing as Somaliweyn before 1960's!
You have to understand that the North has always been its own self governed region throughout history.Why would that change now? We joined the union hoping the three other regions would be joining as well,but we know how that turned out.Now that brief union of 30 years which more then 15 years we spend fighting you genocidel South has ended! We have been an independent for more then thousands of years! And we will stay independent fro more years to come! Never again shall we rely on alliances nor fall for the small benefits of being in union! Especially now that Somalia is burning.

Article after article Somaliland is seen as the hope of the horn region and the nr1 problem of our region is non other than Somalia!
For example Dahabshill the largest Somali bank originated in Somaliland and its headquarters is located in Hargeisa, Telesom is owned by Somaliland, we have our own army, money, government, we don't have terrorist, we have been peaceful for more than 26 years!
The future is bright for Somaliland.:samwelcome:

Please don't tell me your one of those retards that actually believe in the fairy tail Somaliweyn ? There is never been such thing as Somaliweyn before 1960's!
You have to understand that the North has always been its own self governed region throughout history.Why would that change now? We joined the union hoping the three other regions would be joining as well,but we know how that turned out.Now that brief union of 30 years which more then 15 years we spend fighting you genocidel South has ended! We have been an independent for more then thousands of years! And we will stay independent fro more years to come! Never again shall we rely on alliances nor fall for the small benefits of being in union! Especially now that Somalia is burning.

Article after article Somaliland is seen as the hope of the horn region and the nr1 problem of our region is non other than Somalia!
For example Dahabshill the largest Somali bank originated in Somaliland and its headquarters is located in Hargeisa, Telesom is owned by Somaliland, we have our own army, money, government, we don't have terrorist, we have been peaceful for more than 26 years!
The future is bright for Somaliland.:samwelcome:

Somali weyn ,saxib , is a conceptual idea encompassing the essecense of somalinimo. There has not been a somali unified state in history however there has always been the innate believe of what a somali is. Ever somali tribe understood all Somalis are brothers , it can be seen in the marriage being restricted only to somali clans, the differentiating of other people against us , the dervish state which sent messages to all major somali tribes.This doesn't nullify the idea of somalinimo , however the constant clashes nullifies the belief of "somali-land". Tell me, how you can suck up the propaganda they feed you when you forget how the british treated your people when they held power over you.They disarmed you and when you called for independence you were bombed , murdered and pillaged your cities.

You are listing a few companies in hope that would "wow" me , you obviously live in the west.How else can you be this ignorant, when you visit Somaliland as a whole you will understand the truth.I used to support this "magical state" until I understood how misguided the people were.You haven't been " peacefull" for 26 years, you simply have armed yourself to the teeth and arrested any dissenters.Funnily enough Somaliland is heading on the road of the dictator they hate the most.

But don't mind me, keep barking.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Most people on here who are Somali landers don't see the big picture and its funny cause they talk as if they saw it first hand.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
most politicians in somaliland are better suited for their jobs then somalias ones, that being said if somaliland and somalia was to unite its should be a Confederate like senegal and gambia did, also somaliland politicians should make the majority in both states

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My father used to say...us somalilanders would rather commit suicide then forgive and work together with the rats of the south!:samwelcome:

No other country than Somalia killed so many of our brethren like we were pigs.:faysalwtf:

You think other countries killing one or 10 of our own would be comparable to what Somalia did?:mahubowtf:
I don't even know why'd reply to that dumb post. But I love to debunk xoolos.

:siilaanyosmile:

You claim that you got bombarded, but did you forget what you did to each other in 1995? Ciidagale shelled Hargeysa and killed 500 people in 1 day. SNM rebelled against their own government, then endangered their own people, before launching killing spree of all non Isaaq, not only did they kill civilians and rebel they allied with Mengistu! And worst of all- they failed to achieve the initial stated goal. A new national government to govern and protect the country. SNM was built on a nationalist platform initially. SNM entered Hargeysa and Burco and put their people at risk. The terrorists entered a densely populated city. Cry genocide when civilians get killed. Kudos to SNM!! Bunch of cowards.
:salute:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Corruption and SL politicians go hand in hand.

Also, SL won't be recognized. Guess why? The international community wasn't born yesterday. They know it's only one clan pushing this agenda, therefor shove the recognition in siil-aanyos arse.
Actually recent events has shown that Somaliland is able to interact more than before and engage in deals with foreign states. It's the opposite of what you said. Even if the international community denies Somaliland recognition for the sake of the argument, it still doesn't change that Somaliland can still be prosperous. It would slow the process but nonetheless this train has departed a long time ago and it will still make it to its destination.

Somaliland is not perfect by any means BUT Somaliland > Somalia in many areas. Don't give me we are the same people talk, it's beyond that. It's political now saaxib.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
@waraabe @Noir where'd you go? :mybusiness:

You claim that you got bombarded, but did you forget what you did to each other in 1995? Ciidagale shelled Hargeysa and killed 500 people in 1 day. SNM rebelled against their own government, then endangered their own people, before launching killing spree of all non Isaaq, not only did they kill civilians and rebel they allied with Mengistu! And worst of all- they failed to achieve the initial stated goal. A new national government to govern and protect the country. SNM was built on a nationalist platform initially. SNM entered Hargeysa and Burco and put their people at risk. The terrorists entered a densely populated city. Cry genocide when civilians get killed. Kudos to SNM!! Bunch of cowards.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Somali weyn ,saxib , is a conceptual idea encompassing the essecense of somalinimo. There has not been a somali unified state in history however there has always been the innate believe of what a somali is. Ever somali tribe understood all Somalis are brothers , it can be seen in the marriage being restricted only to somali clans, the differentiating of other people against us , the dervish state which sent messages to all major somali tribes.This doesn't nullify the idea of somalinimo , however the constant clashes nullifies the belief of "somali-land". Tell me, how you can suck up the propaganda they feed you when you forget how the british treated your people when they held power over you.They disarmed you and when you called for independence you were bombed , murdered and pillaged your cities.

You are listing a few companies in hope that would "wow" me , you obviously live in the west.How else can you be this ignorant, when you visit Somaliland as a whole you will understand the truth.I used to support this "magical state" until I understood how misguided the people were.You haven't been " peacefull" for 26 years, you simply have armed yourself to the teeth and arrested any dissenters.Funnily enough Somaliland is heading on the road of the dictator they hate the most.

But don't mind me, keep barking.
Are you retarded???
What does the British have do with us not wanting to unite with a the cancer shithole?
My entire point is was that fucking a or its people have no fucking right about wether we landers unite with you or not.Fucking f*ck off! In our eyes your just another citizen of an enemy state.
Everything you said should be directed at Somalia,not Somaliland.

How so "few companies"? Do you know how hard it is to make progress when you are not recognized because of bullshit African border fears?
What Somaliland did with its dry funds is practically a miracle,just see very article that was writen about our country in the last few decades!
Our country is not perfect,and there alot of terrorist and pirates who come from the south to Somaliland.Ofcourse we are going to kill those animals! In my opinion we go way too easy on them.Those dangerous a rats have been coming to our lands over the decades,you want us to just watch as those illigal parasites enter our lands? Ofcourse we are going to arrest them and i wish they behead them! We need to keep our current fragile Somaliland safe.:samwelcome:

We needed to clean the tratiors from our ranks.:mahubowtf:
Why would we allow trash that wants to help/join a(our biggest enemy in the horn) to walk around freely!:ayaanswag:
Every country has problems with security concerns,if you ask my us landers handled it really smooth.:samwelcome:

Why doesn't a learn to clean the pirates,warlords and terrorist from their ranks?:farmajoyaab:
Maybe because the entire place is run by them? a as a country died decades ago,only criminals and their family live there now.:siilaanyolaugh:

a has so many problems,yet you ans spend your entire time complaining about another mans country.:gaasdrink:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Are you retarded???
What does the British have do with us not wanting to unite with a the cancer shithole?
My entire point is was that fucking a or its people have no fucking right about wether we landers unite with you or not.Fucking f*ck off! In our eyes your just another citizen of an enemy state.
Everything you said should be directed at Somalia,not Somaliland.

How so "few companies"? Do you know how hard it is to make progress when you are not recognized because of bullshit African border fears?
What Somaliland did with its dry funds is practically a miracle,just see very article that was writen about our country in the last few decades!
Our country is not perfect,and there alot of terrorist and pirates who come from the south to Somaliland.Ofcourse we are going to kill those animals! In my opinion we go way too easy on them.Those dangerous a rats have been coming to our lands over the decades,you want us to just watch as those illigal parasites enter our lands? Ofcourse we are going to arrest them and i wish they behead them! We need to keep our current fragile Somaliland safe.:samwelcome:

We needed to clean the tratiors from our ranks.:mahubowtf:
Why would we allow trash that wants to help/join a(our biggest enemy in the horn) to walk around freely!:ayaanswag:
Every country has problems with security concerns,if you ask my us landers handled it really smooth.:samwelcome:

Why doesn't a learn to clean the pirates,warlords and terrorist from their ranks?:farmajoyaab:
Maybe because the entire place is run by them? a as a country died decades ago,only criminals and their family live there now.:siilaanyolaugh:

a has so many problems,yet you ans spend your entire time complaining about another mans country.:gaasdrink:
This is exactly why women should stay out of politics. You made no sense. No sense at all. When did I mention companies? Since when is SL a country? What has any of that do with SNM? What?

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
This is exactly why women should stay out of politics. You made no sense. No sense at all. When did I mention companies? Since when is SL a country? What has any of that do with SNM? What?
The first part was a reply to Mokillem you fucking retarded moron.:noneck:
Can't you even read correctly you brain death an keyboard warior?:mahubowtf:
You still haven't told me wether you are a retarded kid or a retarded old man? Which is it?:gaasdrink:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The first part was a reply to Mokillem you fucking retarded moron.:noneck:
Can't you even read correctly you brain death an keyboard warior?:mahubowtf:
You still haven't told me wether you are a retarded kid or a retarded old man? Which is it?:gaasdrink:
You edited. Still doesn't answer my question.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You need to stop dodging the facts and my arguments, it just shows how inept you are. And you are 23 years old?

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
You edited. Still doesn't answer my question.
I answered your question ,u fucking retard.:faysalwtf:
What edited? You moron,,u can see when its edited...so please show me the edit of something i posted hours ago?:ayaanswag:
You need to stop dodging the facts and my arguments, it just shows how inept you are. And you are 23 years old?
Here is your answer to SNM that you missed:mahubowtf:

------>We needed to clean the tratiors from our ranks.:mahubowtf:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I answered your question ,u fucking retard.:faysalwtf:
What edited? You moron,,u can see when its edited...so please show me the edit of something i posted hours ago?:ayaanswag:

Here is your answer to SNM that you missed:mahubowtf:

------>We needed to clean the tratiors from our ranks.:mahubowtf:

Again, that made no sense.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

@Noir remember your "heroes" SNM? well you can blame them for the bombardment, also stop typing "a" it's just cringe and it backfires easily by just typing land

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Well logic never worked on you southern criminals.:siilaanyolaugh:
Are Ciidagle criminals too? They shelled Hargesya and killed 500 in just 1 day. How about the Isaaq militias, are they criminals too? They killed minority clans and all non Isaaq. Surely they are criminals too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts