Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Why does Somaliland want to separate with the rest of Somalia so bad that they are willing to sleep with the enemy? It is sad to see a country with so much potential tear itself apart. Imagine if Somali ports connecting the African interior? These countries livelihood would be at the mercy of Somalia! The Somali phrase "The enemy lies within" could not be any truer.

First harassed and disrespected at Wajaale by Ethiopian officials, then the deportation of a Quran reciter after booty clapping for the UAE and severing ties with Qatar, 42 Somali(lander) refugees killed off the coast of Yemen when a helicopter attacked the boat they were travelling in, SL "ambassador" arrested in Nairobi and bailed out by the Somali ambassador...

This is the kind of endless humiliation that continues to happen to you for as long as you turn away from your brethren and deen.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
My father used to say...us somalilanders would rather commit suicide then forgive and work together with the rats of the south!:samwelcome:

No other country than Somalia killed so many of our brethren like we were pigs.:faysalwtf:

You think other countries killing one or 10 of our own would be comparable to what Somalia did?:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My father used to say...us somalilanders would rather commit suicide then forgive and work together with the rats of the south!:samwelcome:
I'm from the north too, sool region. Everyone was affected. Why look at *only* the negative sides of our history? But that's history, right?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
"Somaliland" is cutting ties to a country that doesn't recognize it for the benefit of other countries that don't recognize it either"
:kodaksmiley:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I honestly don't understand how some somalis still believe in bullshit union!
Get the three other regions back first in your union.:faysalwtf:
I'm from the north too, sool region. Everyone was affected. Why look at *only* the negative sides of our history? But that's history, right?
In History both Somaliland and Somalia were never one country! There was no Union between somalis,what happened in 1960's was a dream of union to come after the liberation of the other three Somali regions.We know how that turned out.The dumbasses of the North back then still joined the South expecting a fair relationship.Instead the South wanted more power for themselves.Enter your national hero Darod Siad Barre who single handedly brought Somalia to its knees for some small pocket change for his Darod clan.

waraabe

Your superior
it is good to see Somaliland in the mind of wanlawein who cant fix their nation :samwelcome:

may you continue killing each other for a long time inshallah :ahh:

give amison saliid zaytuun please :drakelaugh:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I honestly don't understand how some somalis still believe in bullshit union!
Get the three other regions back first in your union.:faysalwtf:

In History both Somaliland and Somalia were never one country! There was no Union between somalis,what happened in 1960's was a dream of union to come after the liberation of the other three Somali regions.We know how that turned out.The dumbasses of the North back then still joined the South expecting a fair relationship.Instead the South wanted more power for themselves.Enter your national hero Darod Siad Barre who single handedly brought Somalia to its knees for some small pocket change for his Darod clan.
Why are you making up lies? Are you saying our history begun during and after the colonization?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Do I have to remind you that Siyaad Barre was a military Dictator, and he killed anyone questioning his authority, even his own clansmen. The north rebelled, Barre felt threatened and send the air force and army to cease the rebellion.

I don't understand what we are afraid of, if we unite with them it's not like Farmaajo will send the military to the north again like Barre did.

waraabe

Your superior
Do I have to remind you that Siyaad Barre was a military Dictator, and he killed anyone questioning his authority, even his own clansmen. The north rebelled, Barre felt threatened and send the air force and army to cease the rebellion.

I don't understand what we are afraid of, if we unite with them it's not like Farmaajo will send the military to the north again like Barre did.

who is we darod boy :siilaanyolaugh:

ever since you came here you have been obsessed with Somaliland

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Why are you making up lies? Are you saying our history begun during and after the colonization?
Are you retarded?:ayaanswag:

I said "In History both Somaliland and Somalia were never one country! There was no union between somalis! There was never one Somali nation!:faysalwtf:

Why not first get the three other regions in your union before you start dreaming about SL?:mahubowtf:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_1119.JPG

it's only one clan pushing this "independence, recognition" agenda. awdal, sool etc are not SL.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Are you retarded?:ayaanswag:

I said "In History both Somaliland and Somalia were never one country! There was no union between somalis! There was never one Somali nation!:faysalwtf:

Why not first get the three other regions in your union before you start dreaming about SL?:mahubowtf:
Of course not, SL and Somalia didn't exist. There was Ajuraan, Adal, etc and these are considered nations or Empires.

these other three regions will reunite with the rest of Somalia later, but SL is a breakaway secessionist region.

No other country than Somalia killed so many of our brethren like we were pigs.:faysalwtf:

You think other countries killing one or 10 of our own would be comparable to what Somalia did?:mahubowtf:
Yeah lets blame all civilians because of the sins of the government :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts