Stolen: How Yemenis stole Somali food and culture

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
just go a few pages back and see your ethiopian's slaves fuckery :lolbron:
Again; I'm not seeing him lie about Somalis or anything crazy.
Maybe you're mixing him up with that other Ethiopian user, because all he said seems to be corrections about the number of Habesha ppl there are, and questions to other users.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ohno: Jodeci. Reer Zelia know how to throw it down in the kitchen. The sand dune elves with the huurud stained smiles be swoonin' they be swoonin' over our cuunto. :mjswag:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:ohno: Jodeci. Reer Zelia know how to throw it down in the kitchen. The sand dune elves with the huurud stained smiles be swoonin' they be swoonin' over our cuunto. :mjswag:

Reer Zaylac :salute::salute::salute:

giphy.gif

l378yKvAr8czhGy8E

Young Popeye

Call me pops
There’s Tigrayan, Amhara, Argoba, Gurage, Silte, harari, Zway, and even more who are habesha. Habesha denotes the language they speak, it’s like cushtic. There’s no denying it.

Yes we will create a united Habeshstan :lolbron: I always knew u wanted to be part of a semitic ARAB republic

habesha-500x338.png

l.jpg

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Remember that there’s many churches in harar but there will never be any in Aksum. There’s even a law...

it wouldnt be fair to islamisize aksum when they helped muslims :trumpsmirk: united habeshastan doesnt include tigrayan region out of respect but the amhara region is habeshastan:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts