Stolen: How Yemenis stole Somali food and culture

Young Popeye

Call me pops
lol you should just hope you survive the Oromo onslaught :lolbron::mjlol:

thats something u should tell all not just me. the oromos might finally unite everyone in the region to go against them but obviously terms and conditions apply. one of them being the restoration of axum and adal :lolbron:

thats something u should tell all not just me. the oromos might finally unite everyone in the region to go against them but obviously terms and conditions apply. one of them being the restoration of axum and adal :lolbron:
The restoration of Aksum would be a beautiful thing as Ge’ez would be restored, but we would never work with the likes of you. I would rather have an Oromo neighbor...

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The restoration of Aksum would be a beautiful thing as Ge’ez would be restored, but we would never work with the likes of you. I would rather have an Oromo neighbor...

its a win win for tplf and all enemies of ethiopia either way. oromia is already destroying what menelik built

Young Popeye

Call me pops
If oromos decided to invade harar with sticks they could easily take it...what help would you provide?

i would of advocated for harar to join oromia if they had access to the sea and they werent slaves for ethiopia also not bipolar barbarian tribes :russ: tplf and everyone else are affraid the oromo are menelik lovers and now they want to dismantle oromia :mjlol: the oromo are not intellectually capable of invading an ant hill let alone harar

i would of advocated for harar to join oromia if they had access to the sea and they werent slaves for ethiopia also not bipolar barbarian tribes :russ: tplf and everyone else are affraid the oromo are menelik lovers and now they want to dismantle oromia :mjlol: the oromo are not intellectually capable of invading an ant hill let alone harar

The three scenarios for the future:

1. Tplf changes the government structure to allow for more autonomy to regional states, which will in turn weaken the center and weaken tplf.

2. Remodeling the federal system away from ethnic states. This will be harder to do since many ethnic groups are brain dead and can’t see past tribalistic instincts.

3. Trying to continue with the status quo, while they slowly lose power.

I’m going with remodeling the structure of the federal system. They’ve talked about this a few times in the past, now is probably a perfect time to do so.

It seems like you hate Amhara for the conquest of harar?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The three scenarios for the future:

1. Tplf changes the government structure to allow for more autonomy to regional states, which will in turn weaken the center and weaken tplf.

2. Remodeling the federal system away from ethnic states. This will be harder to do since many ethnic groups are brain dead and can’t see past tribalistic instincts.

3. Trying to continue with the status quo, while they slowly lose power.

I’m going with remodeling the structure of the federal system. They’ve talked about this a few times in the past, now is probably a perfect time to do so.

It seems like you hate Amhara for the conquest of harar?

no i hate them for starving the population including their own :dead:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Thank you @Jodeci for bringing awareness to the thievery by these Arabs. I greatly appreciate your hard work for making this thread.

Thank you, you are one of the best posters on this site. :salute:

I will be updating this thread, periodically, with more dishes and more cultural things Somalis have influenced Yemen in, that Yemen has stolen without giving Somalis credit. This thread is very educational in showing our influence on the Arabian plate that Arabs and even some Somalis want to deny. :drakelaugh:

Stay tuned for the updates :dabcasar:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Update: Somali food is being stolen and sold in Israel :kodaksmiley:
and other nations " Mediterranean
Malawach Bread" :mjlol:If you are against illegal fishing of our waters, ( which is stealing our food) you should be against people stealing our literal dishes.

How many billions of dollars is the Somali nation losing every single year by non Somali Yemenis in Israel selling our food?

57197f0e6b58d433705580.gif

I hereby present Exhibit A:

malawach.jpg

DSCN3214.JPG

Last edited:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

What the f*ck? That is why we always ran you idiot Harari langaabs quadroons , and why your "dynasty" was the shortest :mjlol:
you guys can't run or lead shit. Restore our enemies kulaha :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Update: Somali food is being stolen and sold in Israel :kodaksmiley:
and other nations " Mediterranean
Malawach Bread" :mjlol:If you are agains illegal fishing of our waters, ( which is stealing our food) you should be against people stealing our literal dishes.

How many billions of dollars is the Somali nation losing every single year by non Somali Yemenis in Israel selling our food?

57197f0e6b58d433705580.gif

I hereby present Exhibit A:

malawach.jpg

DSCN3214.JPG

Yahuds and Arabs are cousins.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
What the f*ck? That is why we always ran you idiot Harari langaabs quadroons , and why your "dynasty" was the shortest :mjlol:
you guys can't run or lead shit. Restore our enemies kulaha :mjlol:

Axum was destroyed by Adal in the 10th century it was a weak state and has nothing to do with the Oromo Amhara tribe under menelik that later invaded the region in the 19th century. Tplf wants to retore Axum and free the harari afar and Somali states but wants us to help them keep oromo n Amhara in check.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Axum was destroyed by Adal in the 10th century it was a weak state and has nothing to do with the Oromo Amhara tribe under menelik that later invaded the region in the 19th century. Tplf wants to retore Axum and free the harari afar and Somali states but wants us to help them keep oromo n Amhara in check.

B-B-But Axum and Amharas/TPLF and different,
B-B-B-ut the TPLF who opreses us want to free us

This is why you can't run shit langaab Harari, :nahgirl: you are like the side chick of Somali history, you are easily fooled. :ulyin:

Stay in the sidelines and cook us dinner just like you did for Imam Ahmed Gurey , while we work on freeing all of our side chicks :drakelaugh:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
B-B-But Axum and Amharas/TPLF and different,
B-B-B-ut the TPLF who opreses us want to free us

This is why you can't run shit langaab Harari, :nahgirl: you are like the side chick of Somali history, you are easily fooled. :ulyin:

Stay in the sidelines and cook us dinner just like you did for Imam Ahmed Gurey , while we work on freeing all of our side chicks :drakelaugh:

this is why u need to stick to drinking camel milk and let men talk politics. :trumpsmirk: