Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape them :nahgirl:
Gtfo
Did you not read my comment I said f*ck them both :icon rolleyes:
I read ur comment, but u dont arabs to be exposed for what they are...
Arabs are the main cause for our peoples sufferings, they are founding terrorism and dividing the country. They deserve everything that happens to them fucking xoolo.

I read ur comment, but u dont arabs to be exposed for what they are...
Arabs are the main cause for our peoples sufferings, they are founding terrorism and dividing the country. They deserve everything that happens to them fucking xoolo.

No I said expose them just don't come of as if you're looking for acceptance

And i totally forgot, let´s talk about Somali shaqalo working in saudi.
They basically got sold out by our government that are snakes.
It´s a reason the asian countries reject women going their as maids.
But we opened the flood gate as usual and they are getting raped, payed almost nothing and abused on a daily basis.

When will our people open their eyes?
No our Government and Saudi Government signed agreement they are protecting them , they are not illegal workers

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somalis are always extreme on everything. No balance whatsoever.

So saying that Muslim Arabs are our brothers and sisters, just like any other race, as long as they are Muslims, makes you a cuck? No bootyclapping shown there whatsoever, but you'll still get called out?!

Why are we so much better than Abu Waleed? We've done some shit, just look at the state of the Somali people.

Was yaab. Too many people have been blue pilled on this thread.

No our Government and Saudi Government signed agreement they are protecting them , they are not illegal workers

Wait, protecting them?
So if i work in a country where i can get abused, raped, payed nothing and not make enough money to go home, am i protected?
We all now Asians love money, but certain countries has banned maids to go to saudi because they want to protect their women
If i eat yesterdays food, live in a shack and have no rights, am i protected?
What if a Somali maid dies for no reason, u know what will happen? Death by natural causes.

If we wanted to protect our Somali sisters, we would never agree to this with the arabs.
I suggest you show that you are Somali, and run out of here like Mo Farah

Forget ummah waryaada hold ur own nuts. And why would u want to marry an Asian or Arab? Wtf has happened to this nigga.

Is he from London by any chance?:cosbyhmm:

Wait, protecting them?
So if i work in a country where i can get abused, raped, payed nothing and not make enough money to go home, am i protected?
We all now Asians love money, but certain countries has banned maids to go to saudi because they want to protect their women
If i eat yesterdays food, live in a shack and have no rights, am i protected?
What if a Somali maid dies for no reason, u know what will happen? Death by natural causes.

If we wanted to protect our Somali sisters, we would never agree to this with the arabs.
I suggest you show that you are Somali, and run out of here like Mo Farah
Our somalis sisters were entering to saudi Arabs illegally because we had no government for long time and they get abused by smugglers now the Government facilitated for them to work in the Gulf state

Our somalis sisters were entering to saudi Arabs illegally because we had no government for long time and they get abused by smugglers now the Government facilitated for them to work in the Gulf state

Since you are not willing to accept that our sisters are getting abused, there is a lot of somali women that has been there talking about this.
Answer me this, why do you think the Filipine and Thai government banned them from working in saudi?
And another question, why do somali people that live in Saudi never get citizenship? we can live there for generations but we have no passport.

Since you are not willing to accept that our sisters are getting abused, there is a lot of somali women that has been there talking about this.
Answer me this, why do you think the Filipine and Thai government banned them from working in saudi?
And another question, why do somali people that live in Saudi never get citizenship? we can live there for generations but we have no passport.
They are not Muslims or from Arab country , Their are a lot of Somalis who had Saudi Citizenship. it depends how good person you are and the Local imam recommends to the authority after 10 year of living in the Kingdom with out any crime you can get the citizenship .

They are not Muslims or from Arab country , Their are a lot of Somalis who had Saudi Citizenship. it depends how good person you are and the Local imam recommends to the authority after 10 year of living in the Kingdom with out any crime you can get the citizenship .

Wait, so since they are not muslim or from a Arab country, it´s ok for them to get abused?
You are right, some have citizenship but we have Somali people living there for generations without any passport even if they are law abiding.
Why should the local imam recommend anything? Explain why they give cadaan kaafirs citizenship with the quickness.

I applaud you for riding hard for the Arabs, you are at least consistent with your clapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts