Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
It's pathetic. "If you're not racist then why won't you marry us!?". How desperate can you be for outside acceptance. :uCkf6mf:
To be honest, I applaud the Arabs and Asians for not letting people outside their ethnicity marry their women. I wish we could say the same thing for Somalis who let a gang banger marry their daughters for an apple just because he reverted a week ago in prison. It’s like we have no shame or pride.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
To be honest, I applaud the Arabs and Asians for not letting people outside their ethnicity marry their women. I wish we could say the same thing for Somalis who let a gang banger marry their daughters for an apple just because he reverted a week ago in prison. It’s like we have no shame or pride.
There is nothing i hate more than Somalis playing the victim card.
That guy is embarrasing, he deleted a tweet that was basically begging arabs/asians to marry blacks lmao
This guy is not Somali, he's West/Central African of some kind

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Somalis should be banned from Twitter, for the sake of our self-preservation. Somali Twitter, is embarrasing as hell.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

You can't force anyone not to marry out, not unless it comes with the threat of death (like it does with the arabs and asians). Is that what we want? Honor culture :susp:

Let the ajnabi lovers marry out, there's no benefit in forcing them. Not unless we want more divorces in our community.

You can't force anyone not to marry out, not unless it comes with the threat of death (like it does with the arabs and asians). Is that what we want? Honor culture :susp:

Let the ajnabi lovers marry out, there's no benefit in forcing them. Not unless we want more divorces in our community.
You truly are a man of no shame, may Allah protect us from your fitnah

World

VIP

Daughters require their fathers permission for marriage. But Somali fathers literally let anybody marry their daughters without any regard of his qualifications, background, ethnicity as long as he’s not reer hebel hebel. Nobody’s suggesting honor culture.

Daughters require their fathers permission for marriage. But Somali fathers literally let anybody marry their daughters without any regard of his qualifications, background, ethnicity as long as he’s not reer hebel hebel. Nobody’s suggesting honor culture.

There are cases where father says no but the girl will go to the mosque and the imaans or management will marry her off.

There are cases where father says no but the girl will go to the mosque and the imaans or management will marry her off.

Problematic. The father must to step up in those cases and tell the imams their place. That imam will not be there to bear the burden of a failed marriage and all it includes. How can a random guy give away one's daughter.? It all comes back to that father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending