Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn't make them gaalo.

Let's say you have two brothers. One of them is your half-brother, you share the same dad, but he was raised by his mom in another country. Your mom and his mom don't like each other, and this sort of spilled over into how you two feel about each other as well. You see him once every few years, but you guys have nothing in common. He speaks a different language, has different interests, dresses differently and has a different sense of humour.

Your other bother is your full brother, same mom and dad, and so you've grown up with him in the same house. You guys are alike in almost every way and are best friends.

They're both your brothers, but between the two who are you truly gonna love and be loyal to? That's how the Ummah thing is for me. Somalis are the full brothers and sisters I grew up with in the same house ever since we were in diapers. I love them and am loyal to them. Arabs and other Muslims are like that half-brother with the different mom, we don't even really like each other that much and we have almost nothing in common. We just acknowledge the 'brotherhood' by giving salaams to each other and praying in the mosque together, but beyond there's nothing really there.

Again, it seems like you guys did not understand what I said. I totally sympathise with criticisms agianst Arab-centrism. I get it.

But what are you achieving in bashing your fellow Muslim in company with gaalo? This dangerous idea insinuates that ethnicity trumps religion.

This is we get murked everytime. One of us sides with the gaalo (knowingly & unknowingly) out of qabiil/ethnicity/rivalry toward the other, and get finessed hard in the end - the Arabs are a prime example. These gaalo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
always play the long game.

No one is asking you to love all Arabs. Just don't cheer-lead with Ayaan Hirsi types when bashing them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This "we" only exists in your head. They're wealthy elites, your people starve every other year. You have nothing in common, they don't even know you exist. Isqorqorka is mad embarrassing

Wallahi this makes me so angry

Really angers me too

IMG_4423.GIF

South Sudan is an Arab country on that map.......:mjlol:, ask the Somali's being sold as slaves in Libya and the 40 Somali refugees blown up by Saudi Attack Helicopters if they feel like fellow Arabs.:gaasdrink:

Lol sxb UAE air force is conducting airstrikes on sunni Iraqis and Syria under the pretense that they are isis, don't think anyone cares about anyone in this world, dog eat dog world

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are Somalis crying for these incompetent Arabs who can't even help themselves? When will Somalis stop playing the victim? Either they're begging the blacks or Arabs.

Lol sxb UAE air force is conducting airstrikes on sunni Iraqis and Syria under the pretense that they are isis, don't think anyone cares about anyone in this world, dog eat dog world
Those are Isaqs killing Gadabursi to take over their Land , so are somalis innocent Ethnic Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending