Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problematic. The father must to step up in those cases and tell the imams their place. That imam will not be there to bear the burden of a failed marriage and all it includes. How can a random guy give away one's daughter.? It all comes back to that father.

Well the girl and the boy will say his reasons are not valid ie nationality or culture

World

VIP
Well the girl and the boy will say his reasons are not valid ie nationality or culture
All Saudi women are banned by law from marrying foreigners, or are you saying that a father rejecting someone from a different culture or nationality only becomes haram when African people do it? Besides, who said that compatibility is not a valid reason to reject suitors other than extremist salafis?

They shouldn't allow themselves to overrule the decision of the father like that without hearing his case. So they should tell the women to bring her father.

What if the reason the father is objecting the marriage is legit? And how come they're not offering their daughters to these revert guys? I have not heard of such incidents. Educate me if i'm mistaken.

That whole twitter thread is full of apostates - naarta Ilahay ha ku fogayo.

Arabs have many flaws - this is clear, but they're paying for it tenfold at the moment - their nations are in complete turmoil. You people need to realise that Arab bashing is covert method for these gaalo to slip their propaganda in - especially for African Muslims.

Logically, why would you insult your brother alongside the family enemy, even if your brother behaves in the most degenerate fashion?

The Somali professional-victims are a manifestation of one of many curses inflicted on us by the most High for our Godlessness and savagery.

Arabs have many flaws - this is clear, but they're paying for it tenfold at the moment - their nations are in complete turmoil. You people need to realise that Arab bashing is covert method for these gaalo to slip their propaganda in - especially for African Muslims.

Logically, why would you insult your brother alongside the family enemy, even if your brother behaves in the most degenerate fashion?

The Somali professional-victims are a manifestation of one of many curses inflicted on us by the most High for our Godlessness and savagery.

People who think like you and the victimhood types are two sides of the same coin, both cucks.

I'm a Muslim, but Arabs ain't my brothers.

One of the most riduculous myths i've come cross in this world is the muslim-brotherhood bs. Anyone who believes there is a brotherhood among muslims is low iq having bastard. Araweelo stories make more sense than that shit.

That coon shall not claim somali. Imagine begging to get married to some dhegcas chick. Here in finland you can get that hairy pussy for free and move to a far better bisaad, cadaan girl bisad.

Whenever i'm reminded of middleschool i rememper that hairy dhegcas girl i had things with, it makes me want to vommit. I feel like i've grown up now, alxamdulilaah.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

I met many Somalis on social media and irl who actually believe that all muslims are brothers. I met a grown xalimo who teaches dawah that was grieving (she was in fact crying) over the Palestinian deaths during gaza-israel conflict when 250,000 children died of starvation in Somalia that same year.

f*ck outta here

Every race/ethnicity for themselves. This is a competitive world, and everyone wants the best for their own people. There is no brotherhood anywhere.

One of the most riduculous myths i've come cross in this world is the muslim-brotherhood bs. Anyone who believes there is a brotherhood among muslims is low iq having bastard. Araweelo stories make more sense than that shit.

That coon shall not claim somali. Imagine begging to get married to some dhegcas chick. Here in finland you can get that hairy pussy for free and move to a far better bisaad, cadaan girl bisad.

Whenever i'm reminded of middleschool i rememper that hairy dhegcas girl i had things with, it makes me want to vommit. I feel like i've grown up now, alxamdulilaah.
You did things with a girl and now you’re badmouthing her. That makes you look bad.

World

VIP
People who think like you and the victimhood types are two sides of the same coin, both cucks.

I'm a Muslim, but Arabs ain't my brothers.
These people are literally enslaving and holding Somalis captive in Libya, selling refugees organs in Egypt, the list is endless. Only stupid Somalis think that Arabs view us as their brothers. Morally speaking, they’re some of the worst people on earth. We share nothing with them other than la ilaha illallah.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Are you guys sure he's Somali? What kinda Somali looks like that? Is the beard and obesity making him look like reer we wuz kungs?

All Saudi women are banned by law from marrying foreigners, or are you saying that a father rejecting someone from a different culture or nationality only becomes haram when African people do it? Besides, who said that compatibility is not a valid reason to reject suitors other than extremist salafis?
no that is false I personally know, even he is my sub clan he Married a princess of al Saud Family you are layer

Last edited:

Am not saying i agree. Im just saying when a somali father says no the girl will find a shiekh that says yes.

World

VIP
Am not saying i agree. Im just saying when a somali father says no the girl will find a shiekh that says yes.
Nowadays you find so called Sheikhs that authorise gay marriage, some Imams are in one themselves, it doesn’t mean they’re right.

@World my point is many somali fathers say no but their daughters end up with ajanabi men through that system. The father can walk away or resort to violence so they grudgingly either accept or keep their mouths shut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending