Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did things with a girl and now you’re badmouthing her. That makes you look bad.

Just stating facts. Dhegcas girls aint worth to beg for and that xoolo apparently begged dhegcas community to allow their girls to marry him. Adoon mentality at its best.

:wtfdis: look at the xoolos questioning the concept of one ummah which our prohphet pbuh preached, just because arabs aint showing you love.

Your meant to follow these teaching to please allah, wether arabs follow these teachings is irrelivent. At the end of the day you will still get your reward in the akhira.

So stop crying like doocils.

:wtfdis: look at the xoolos questioning the concept of one ummah which our prohphet pbuh preached, just because arabs aint showing you love.

Your meant to follow these teaching to please allah, wether arabs follow these teachings is irrelivent. At the end of the day you will still get your reward in the akhira.

So stop crying like doocils.

The reason I don't believe in one Ummah is not because Arabs aren't 'showing love'. I really don't care whether they show love or not. The reason I don't believe in it is because I'm an ethno-nationalist, and a globalist ideology like 'one ummah' is diametrically opposed to that. People who stop believing in one ummah because they've had their feelings hurt by Arabs, like the twitter guy, are no different than Arab bootyclappers like @Mohsin, because they both desire Arab acceptance. Nationalist Somalis don't desire acceptance from any group outside of Somalis.

As for ummah and politics, I don't think the alliances Somalia makes should have anything to do with religion. It should be based on who can help us get to where we want to go. There are no permanent friends in politics nor permanent enemies, just permanent interests. This is politics 101, and it makes the concept of one Ummah laughable. Just ask a Yemeni whose had his entire family wiped out by Saudi airstrikes, and he'll tell you.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
the only ummah i beilve in is the Somali Ummah wa bilha towfiiq

Just today more arab countries joined the blockade on Yemen along with the kuffars U.S.A and Saudi Arabia

this is your one ummah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ummah ended with the prophet's caliphates.
in today's world, u should look out for your people. Arabs are the worst people out there, and that's saying a lot in a world where cadaans still do some sick shit.

no fucks were given to the Rohyinga muslim being massacred by the thousands, but the moment Israelis bomb gaza, it's an outcry in every city. muh ummah.:nahgirl:

Ummah is synanmous with arab politics because everyone else waa laangaab, same with jihad. u never hear jihad happening anywhere else but in the middle east, sabab? Afghanistan got fucked more than Syria and Iraq, and ain't nobody helping them niggas. :camby:

The ummah ended with the prophet's caliphates.
in today's world, u should look out for your people. Arabs are the worst people out there, and that's saying a lot in a world where cadaans still do some sick shit.

no fucks were given to the Rohyinga muslim being massacred by the thousands, but the moment Israelis bomb gaza, it's an outcry in every city. muh ummah.:nahgirl:

Ummah is synanmous with arab politics because everyone else waa laangaab, same with jihad. u never hear jihad happening anywhere else but in the middle east, sabab? Afghanistan got fucked more than Syria and Iraq, and ain't nobody helping them niggas. :camby:

It's like a hagbad/ayuuto which all Muslims are expected to pay into but only Arabs can cash out. It reminds me of the Jeegaan alliance in Somaliland (Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo) where all the clans, including the Garxajis, are expected to pay into the hagbad (by being good citizens and keeping the peace), but only the Jeegaan can cash out (by monopolizing political and economic power) lool.

It's like a hagbad/ayuuto where all Muslims are expected to pay into but only Arabs can cash out. It reminds me of the Jeegaan alliance in Somaliland (Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo) where all the clans, including the Garxajis, are expected to pay into the hagbad (by being good citizens and keeping the peace), but only the Jeegaan can cash out (by monopolizing political and economic power) lool.
pretty much sxb.
not one peep from them right now and what's happening in Mynmar is truly horrifying, worse than anything that has happened in Syria. But the moment a kid of theirs is kidnapped by IDF, u won't hear the end of it, not that I support them being oppressed either. why should we buy into it marka?

pretty much sxb.
not one peep from them right now and what's happening in Mynmar is truly horrifying, worse than anything that has happened in Syria. But the moment a kid of theirs is kidnapped by IDF, u won't hear the end of it, not that I support them being oppressed either. why should we buy into it marka?

Exactly bro.

The reason I don't believe in one Ummah is not because Arabs aren't 'showing love'. I really don't care whether they show love or not. The reason I don't believe in it is because I'm an ethno-nationalist, and a globalist ideology like 'one ummah' is diametrically opposed to that. People who stop believing in one ummah because they've had their feelings hurt by Arabs, like the twitter guy, are no different than Arab bootyclappers like @Mohsin, because they both desire Arab acceptance. Nationalist Somalis don't desire acceptance from any group outside of Somalis.

As for ummah and politics, I don't think the alliances Somalia makes should have anything to do with religion. It should be based on who can help us get to where we want to go. There are no permanent friends in politics nor permanent enemies, just permanent interests. This is politics 101, and it makes the concept of one Ummah laughable. Just ask a Yemeni whose had his entire family wiped out by Saudi airstrikes, and he'll tell you.

Sxb you misunderstood me im not talking on a state level, considering 2days geopolitical situation as there is no islamic khalifa. Im talking about individual day to day interactions and how you treat your fellow muslims. I believe if arabs are racist thats their loss in the akhira, however we should apply the ummah concept in our lives simply to please allah, not to seek validation.

People who think like you and the victimhood types are two sides of the same coin, both cucks.

I'm a Muslim, but Arabs ain't my brothers.

:gucciwhat:

Acting like a real child on this one.

What kind of gaal bullshit is that.

You can't hold both statements as true, you can see that right?

Last edited:
I met many Somalis on social media and irl who actually believe that all muslims are brothers. I met a grown xalimo who teaches dawah that was grieving (she was in fact crying) over the Palestinian deaths during gaza-israel conflict when 250,000 children died of starvation in Somalia that same year.

f*ck outta here

What the f*ck does that have to do with anything I wrote?

This is some serious inferiority complex right here; you sound like a jilted lover.

No one is disputing that the youth favour the Arab portion of the world and see the religion inherently tied to that/them. You want to fight that? Good, go ahead and debate them, or advise your brother/sisters not to do that. But don't throw the baby out with the bath water. You are willing to edge closer to gaalnimo and play straight into the hands of those who oppose Ilaahay, all over some dhoocilos behaviour.

Break out of this childish mentality you xoolo. Your emotions are getting the better of you.

You and @jugjugwacwac are a serious disappointment on this topic. This is bigger than twitter beefs or Ayaans blog - we are talking about behaving strategically as Muslims.

GAALO WILL USE ARAB DEGENERACY TO BRING WISWAAS TO YOUR FAITH - NEVER DISCUSS ISLAMIC INNER DISPUTES WITH THOSE WHO'VE ONLY EVER MANAGED TO DESTROY US FROM WITHIN.

Sxb you misunderstood me im not talking on a state level, considering 2days geopolitical situation as there is no islamic khalifa. Im talking about individual day to day interactions and how you treat your fellow muslims. I believe if arabs are racist thats their loss in the akhira, however we should apply the ummah concept in our lives simply to please allah, not to seek validation.

Even on an individual level, I don't subscribe to the whole ummah thing. I treat everyone I meet with respect and kindness regardless of race or religion, unless of course they do or say something that shows me they don't deserve such treatment. If a Muslim homeless person and a gaal homeless person come up to me and ask for money, I'll split the money I have between them both. The only people I show favourtism towards and give preferential treatment are my fellow Somalis, and to an extent other related peoples from the horn.

What the f*ck does that have to do with anything I wrote?

This is some serious inferiority complex right here; you sound like a jilted lover.

No one is disputing that the youth favour the Arab portion of the world and see the religion inherently tied to that/them. You want to fight that? Good, go ahead and debate them, or advise your brother/sisters not to do that. But don't throw the baby out with the bath water. You are willing to edge closer to gaalnimo and play straight into the hands of those who oppose Ilaahay, all over some dhoocilos behaviour.

Break out of this childish mentality you xoolo. Your emotions are getting the better of you.

You and @jugjugwacwac are a serious disappointment on this topic. This is bigger than twitter beefs or Ayaans blog - we are talking about behaving strategically as Muslims.

GAALO WILL USE ARAB DEGENERACY TO BRING WISWAAS TO YOUR FAITH - NEVER DISCUSS ISLAMIC INNER DISPUTES WITH THOSE WHO'VE ONLY EVER MANAGED TO DESTROY US FROM WITHIN.

Sorry for calling you a cuck earlier, I respect you and your contributions to the forum. But on this issue we'll have to agree to disagree.

Sorry for calling you a cuck earlier, I respect you and your contributions to the forum. But on this issue we'll have to agree to disagree.

Forget the cuck stuff bro, waa caadi - its jokes.

I want to explore this dichotomy. If Arabs aren't your brothers, does that make them gaalo?

Lets follow this madness to its extents.

Forget the cuck stuff bro, waa caadi - its jokes.

I want to explore this dichotomy. If Arabs aren't your brothers, does that make them gaalo?

Lets follow this madness to its extents.

No, it doesn't make them gaalo.

Let's say you have two brothers. One of them is your half-brother, you share the same dad, but he was raised by his mom in another country. Your mom and his mom don't like each other, and this sort of spilled over into how you two feel about each other as well. You see him once every few years, but you guys have nothing in common. He speaks a different language, has different interests, dresses differently and has a different sense of humour.

Your other bother is your full brother, same mom and dad, and so you've grown up with him in the same house. You guys are alike in almost every way and are best friends.

They're both your brothers, but between the two who are you truly gonna love and be loyal to? That's how the Ummah thing is for me. Somalis are the full brothers and sisters I grew up with in the same house ever since we were in diapers. I love them and am loyal to them. Arabs and other Muslims are like that half-brother with the different mom, we don't even really like each other that much and we have almost nothing in common. We just acknowledge the 'brotherhood' by giving salaams to each other and praying in the mosque together, but beyond there's nothing really there.

Even on an individual level, I don't subscribe to the whole ummah thing. I treat everyone I meet with respect and kindness regardless of race or religion, unless of course they do or say something that shows me they don't deserve such treatment. If a Muslim homeless person and a gaal homeless person come up to me and ask for money, I'll split the money I have between them both. The only people I show favourtism towards and give preferential treatment are my fellow Somalis, and to an extent other related peoples from the horn.
For me Gaalo have no worth

Since you are not willing to accept that our sisters are getting abused, there is a lot of somali women that has been there talking about this.
Answer me this, why do you think the Filipine and Thai government banned them from working in saudi?
And another question, why do somali people that live in Saudi never get citizenship? we can live there for generations but we have no passport.
a90b30ab10704f43995adf0abef9299f_18.jpg

Israel to deport |10000 Black to Rwanda
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/rwanda-10000-refugees-israel-minister-171123203151743.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending