Somali vs racist Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does he say he's booty clapping for Arabs?
Hes roasting that guy for bashing arabs and expose them for what they are, xoolo. Madow this Madow that, u dont see Madows enslave somalis do u? But somalis will happily diss them, but whens his a homus lover no dares to speak smh :susp:

These people are literally enslaving and holding Somalis captive in Libya, selling refugees organs in Egypt, the list is endless. Only stupid Somalis think that Arabs view us as their brothers. Morally speaking, they’re some of the worst people on earth. We share nothing with them other than la ilaha illallah.
Those guys are Mafia Magafe is Black Libyan he sells Somali organs if they do not give him money nothing to do with all Arab people Abti

Can´t see any clapping if u base it on them two posts, everything he said is actually true.
So why are some of you guys bashing Madows, but forgot the qalmuun dheeg cas?
wallahi you guys should just bleach your entire bodies and change name to ammar bin-xoolo

Can´t see any clapping if u base it on them two posts, everything he said is actually true.
So why are some of you guys bashing Madows, but forgot the qalmuun dheeg cas?
wallahi you guys should just bleach your entire bodies and change name to ammar bin-xoolo
Adiga Yahuudi baadtahay nacayb kaaga waan garanay , You are Jewish that is why you hate Arabs

Hes roasting that guy for bashing arabs and expose them for what they are, xoolo. Madow this Madow that, u dont see Madows enslave somalis do u? But somalis will happily diss them, but whens his a homus lover no dares to speak smh :susp:

First of Madows kill Somalis all the time in their home countries
And he's insulting the guy not because he likes Arabs but because we don't need Arab acceptance
That dude is embarrassing us
They're both xoolo
Infact many Arabs have Madow DNA
That's why they're quite similar in many ways

It's like black Americans complaining about white people
Why would you want to marry their daughters
It comes off quite weak

There's a way to expose people
What that dude did is come of whining

Adiga Yahuudi baadtahay nacayb kaaga waan garanay , You are Jewish that is why you hate Arabs

I dislike arabs because of their constant hypocrisy. We have, my ummah and all kinds of charity, runs, twitter handles, sjw and the whole nine if it´s a arab country. But if it´s Somalia, Mali,Senegal or other countries then the ummah don´t exist. Am i lying? When do you see khaaleji people do anything for the ummah? Saudi just signed major deals with Isreal, so you´re own ummah sold you out. They don´t care about our struggles, but we come out with a bang for them.

And he's insulting the guy not because he likes Arabs but because we don't need Arab acceptance
They're both xoolo

It comes off quite weak

What that dude did is come off whining
Black south Africans burn Somalis to death, Arabs enslaved Nigerians they are not Somalis

I dislike arabs because of their constant hypocrisy. We have, my ummah and all kinds of charity, runs, twitter handles, sjw and the whole nine if it´s a arab country. But if it´s Somalia, Mali,Senegal or other countries then the ummah don´t exist. Am i lying? When do you see khaaleji people do anything for the ummah? Saudi just signed major deals with Isreal, so you´re own ummah sold you out. They don´t care about our struggles, but we come out with a bang for them.
U are muslim right?
But good job exposing these arab booty clappers :yacadiim:

How many millions USD Dollars Arab Gulf states

donated to Somalia it is uncountable

U are muslim right?
But good job exposing these arab booty clappers :yacadiim:

Yes i am muslim, am i the sahabah walking on the planet? absolutely not and i admit that.
I will never act like i´m nin wadaad iyo waxas but blatant cherry picking and the hypocrisy needs to be called out.
We constantly defend these people and put them on a pedestal, and that should be challenged when they threat other muslims/people like shit.

Lol
One ummah is propaganda
Why is it many of them are building their countries while other Muslims suffer
That's how they collect money
Scammers most of them are
And let's be honest the average Arab is not saying one ummah
It's the politicians and Imams

How many millions USD Dollars Arab Gulf states

donated to Somalia it is uncountable

Donating to Somalia?:pachah1:

The money goes to corrupt people that has their own clan and themselves as their best interest.

You really think that money is diversified to the people in somalia, and not in the pocket of the wealthy?

You are way to naive.

They're both xoolo

It comes off quite weak

What that dude did is come of whining
We kill them rape them and we have even enskaved them ffs. Stop protecting these homus lovers they dont give a toss about u. Where were they when 500+ people died in mugdisho or when famine hit somalia? But every one is quick to help them when there is a problem in their countries screaming the ummah. Waar there is no ummah, we stick to ourselves simple as

Yes i am muslim, am i the sahabah walking on the planet? absolutely not and i admit that.
I will never act like i´m nin wadaad iyo waxas but blatant cherry picking and the hypocrisy needs to be called out.
We constantly defend these people and put them on a pedestal, and that should be challenged when they threat other muslims/people like shit.
You are Jewish your profile Hebrew alphabet tells us who you are
upload_2017-11-23_21-48-9.jpeg
upload_2017-11-23_21-48-9.jpeg

And i totally forgot, let´s talk about Somali shaqalo working in saudi.
They basically got sold out by our government that are snakes.
It´s a reason the asian countries reject women going their as maids.
But we opened the flood gate as usual and they are getting raped, payed almost nothing and abused on a daily basis.

When will our people open their eyes?

We kill them rape them and we have even enskaved them ffs. Stop protecting these homus lovers they dont give a toss about u. Where were they when 500+ people died in mugdisho or when famine hit somalia? But every one is quick to help them when there is a problem in their countries screaming the ummah. Waar there is no ummah, we stick to ourselves simple as

Rape them :nahgirl:
Gtfo
Did you not read my comment I said f*ck them both :icon rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.