Status
Not open for further replies.
BolcCwU.png

Link sxb

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

:faysalwtf: How can you be so inhumane.

Apparently there are two Jamaican ladies ganging up on a somali girl till blood clots came outta her mouth.

Who's that guy recording? Why not help the girl in need. Instead he's saying "You got knocked tf out. Man! These Jamaican people!

How ruthless can you be!:gucciwhat:

Akh! I hate such people who just record but not help:noneck:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
These are the People they defend on twitter and in here. This is example of Nigerz being in their element

No surprise here

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
These are the People they defend on twitter and in here. This is example of Nigerz being in their element

No surprise here
She maybe is the type of person to roam around with ajnabis, but I think whether she's with ajanbis or not; this is too ruthless.

Nacalaa iyo Jamaicanka kuyaala:susp: savages

Saalax Bidaar

She maybe is the type of person to roam around with ajnabis, but I think whether she's with ajanbis or not; this is too ruthless.

Nacalaa iyo Jamaicanka kuyaala:susp: savages

Wallahi my bradder what can we do but watch? She left the protective eyes of Faaxs and entered the Niggar dungeon. There is very little we can do but my brother except grunt from distance

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wallahi my bradder what can we do but watch? She left the protective eyes of Faaxs and entered the Niggar dungeon. There is very little we can do but my brother except grunt from distance
This one is from reer Canada diaspora.

Gonna be three options for such xaliimo

Either learn self defense or stop befriending these people in the name of BLM. Thirdly, stick to being Somali. No BLm sh!t What benefits does that movement have even?:susp:

Saalax Bidaar

This one is from reer Canada diaspora.

Gonna be three option for such xaliimo

Either learn self defense or stop befriending these people in the name of BLM. Thirdly, stick to being Somali. No BLm sh!t What benefits does that movement have even?:susp:

That movement is a cancer. Congression of homosexuals and Godless deviants

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Negger my comment is very appropriate in this situation.
What's L about this? Are you even reasoning well

She could be defending herself and was jumped while fighting one of 'em. Does that mean she was a blm supporter?

How bout you think before you type shit:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending