Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's L about this? Are you even reasoning well

She could be defending herself and was jumped while fighting one of 'em. Does that mean she was a blm supporter?

How bout you think before you type shit:ayaanswag:

how about this wouldn't happened if she was a good girl who doesn't hang out with Jarrer. This has nothing to do with BLM. Don't quote me again :idontlike:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Man this is not funny, y’all just heartless weirdos.
Bullies come in all races.

Here is a Muslim girl getting beat up by a white bully b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope these girls get some justice

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
9C5F0253-AC5F-41EC-9DB2-16527386E9D6.jpeg

I’m guessing this is Toronto, major L hopefully the xalimoid makes a full recovery inshallah.
#BLM

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
are unhelpful..And they wonder why somalis hate them. Such animals are designed to in a human zoo, not in a school.
Someone should reach out this xaalimo!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Well Amal waa ka xumahay adoo gabadh Somali in aad qiimaha dhulka dhigtid oo madaw iyo qashin raacdid waa kuwaa maanta dhulka ku jiiday

So sorry

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Calling some Somali guy khaniis and all sort of names. Showing fight and vigor

After
Laying in pool of blood motionless vs BLM lady
264B0885-47D3-4C2A-8A03-778A291B7950.jpeg

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well Amal waa ka xumahay adoo gabadh Somali in aad qiimaha dhulka dhigtid oo madaw iyo qashin raacdid waa kuwaa maanta dhulka ku jiiday

So sorry

she's sweet and seems to be a really good wife and she should marry out, since somali men can't please her.

So sorry

She doesn't sound really smart.
So she would go to an adoon to hurt Somali males.. Lol I can't stop laughing at her level of stupidity. Well I say good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending