Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xalim
This one is from reer Canada diaspora.

Gonna be three options for such xaliimo

Either learn self defense or stop befriending these people in the name of BLM. Thirdly, stick to being Somali. No BLm sh!t What benefits does that movement have even?:susp:

A somali living in Canada was saying how the black community told Somalis that we are not part of their community bc they dont consider us black. I dont know why Somalis are still insistent on calling themselves black when these people dont want us. Walalhi a lot of Somalis have lost their identity even the older ones. Somali iyagii baa israbin shisheeye rabina weey isku maqiiqin. Somali inay yihiin dad jabey sidaa baad ku garan.

Mac sonkor!, may Allah continue to embarrass these *****oyinka.

No sympathy given :hillarybiz:

Somali boys in Toronto are getting murdered by their Jamaican friends. Both male and female are guilty, dont make it seem as though this is one side. I have seen tons of somali boys hanging around the bottom of the barrel blacks.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali boys in Toronto are getting murdered by their Jamaican friends. Both male and female are guilty, dont make it seem as though this is one side. I have seen tons of somali boys hanging around the bottom of the barrel blacks.

As the whites say "never relax around blacks".

World

VIP
As the whites say "never relax around blacks".
In Canada, Somalis are the worst criminal ethnicity. Even Jamaican parents tell their children to not hang around Somalis, and they begin to leave a neighbourhood when Somalis move start moving in. The Somali community in Canada probably even have more crackheads and drug addicts.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In Canada, Somalis are the worst criminal ethnicity. Even Jamaican parents tell their children to not hang around Somalis, and they begin to leave a neighbourhood when Somalis move start moving in. The Somali community in Canada probably even have more crackheads and drug addicts.

Never relax around blacks AND somalis.

That is not always true. I live in Canada and there are plenty upstanding Somalis who have businesses and their children are all in University and doing very well. The Somali youth dont hang around any criminals be it Somali or otherwise and they generally prefer to be around other young Successful Somalis or other successful people.

World

VIP
That is not always true. I live in Canada and there are plenty upstanding Somalis who have businesses and their children are all in University and doing very well. The Somali youth dont hang around any criminals be it Somali or otherwise and they generally prefer to be around other young Successful Somalis or other successful people.
Wow. Are you seriously telling me that there are a few successful Somalis in Canada? I’m so surprised. Who would have thought that upstanding Somalis in a population of over 50,000 would exist? They have defeated the odds.

Wow. Are you seriously telling me that there are a few successful Somalis in Canada? I’m so surprised. Who would have thought that upstanding Somalis in a population of over 50,000 would exist? They have defeated the odds.

Haa haa. Youre painting all Somalis in Canada which includes children, women and men as bunch of criminals. The criminals are the few, while the majority of us are doing pretty well and keep it to ourselves, I should know, ive lived here almost 30 years.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

I would feel the same way if it was a neegar wanna be xoolo.

World

VIP
Haa haa. Youre painting all Somalis in Canada which includes children, women and men as bunch of criminals. The criminals are the few, while the majority of us are doing pretty well and keep it to ourselves, I should know, ive lived here almost 30 years.
Learn how to read. I did not say that all Somalis in Canada are criminals, or that the majority of the population are criminals, I said that Somalis are the most criminal and worst ethnicity in Canada.

Learn how to read. I did not say that all Somalis in Canada are criminals, or that the majority of the population are criminals, I said that Somalis are the most criminal and worst ethnicity in Canada.

Which is still false. Orodoo iska seexo.

World

VIP
Which is still false. Orodoo iska seexo.
What part is false? That Somalis statistically have the highest drop out rates in Canada?

I find it ironic how you act as if Somalis in Canada are above Jamaicans, and associating with them is us stooping low, when in fact it’s the opposite. Somalis are the lowest ethnicity in Canada. You ARE the African Americans of Canada. And all ethnicities don’t want to associate with Somali Canadians. Chicago and Dixon, same f*cking shit. Both inhabited by low IQ gang banging thugs who are a menace to society.

What part is false? That Somalis statistically have the highest drop out rates in Canada?

I find it ironic how you act as if Somalis in Canada are above Jamaicans, and associating with them is us stooping low, when in fact it’s the opposite. Somalis are the lowest ethnicity in Canada. You ARE the African Americans of Canada. And all ethnicities don’t want to associate with Somali Canadians. Chicago and Dixon, same f*cking shit. Both inhabited by low IQ gang banging thugs who are a menace to society.

Dropping from high school does not make one most criminal or the worst ethnicity. You are sick, get help. And yes jamaicans are the lowest. You are ignored.

World

VIP
Dropping from high school does not make one most criminal or the worst ethnicity. You are sick, get help. And yes jamaicans are the lowest. You are ignored.
Lower than this?

Yeah right.

The difference between Jamaicans/African Americans is that they were enslaved and discriminated against for centuries, leading to the degradation of their culture and society. Somalis on the other hand are recent 1st generation immigrants whose parents came searching for a better life. And yet, we’re still worse than them! These are honest facts. They did not choose any of this, yet retarded low IQ Somalis instead of being model citizens, adopt their culture and try to imitate (and have surpassed) them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts