Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Business probably, it has a large GDP (not per capita, but overall).
I doubt she was there for business. It also seems to me that she was with other people because I could hear some people in the background speaking to her. Are they Somali? And whose dog was that? I'm guessing she's a qurbajoog from the US.

Apollo

VIP
I doubt she was there for business. Seems to me that she was with other people because I could hear some people in the background speaking to her? Are they Somali? And whose dog was that? Seems like she's a qurbajoog from the US.

Perhaps she was travelling along with people doing business, just my guestimate.

Nigeria has a bigger GDP than South Africa.

Muji

VIP
Somalis catching Ls where ever they go

This is one of the many reason why I deny being Somalian

Don’t opt in to the struggle folks, Somalis are cursed.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis catching also wherever they go

I always proudly proclaim that I am Somali and watch how they feel inferior to me towering over their midget asses.

Muji

VIP
I always proudly proclaim that I am Somali and watch how they feel inferior to me towering over their midget asses.

Walal what inferiority complex?

Every time I’m online I’m seeing Somalis being laughed at, bullied and in this case laying on the phone after having their ass kicked.

Somali pride and inferiority only exists on social forums that is inhabited by Somalis only. Even in other forums we have xalimos sucking up to he alt right only to be called a sub-human low IQ ape. Can you show me one video where Somalis were bullying anyone or someone was proclaiming inferiority towards them? Beliefs and convictions held without evidence is delusion.

Apollo

VIP

Every time I’m online I’m seeing Somalis being laughed at, bullied and in this case laying on the phone after having their ass kicked.

Somali pride and inferiority only exists on social forums that is inhabited by one race. Can you show me on video where Somalis were bullying anyone or someone was proclaiming inferiority towards them? Beliefs and convictions held without evidence is delusion.

I was in South Korea recently.

Always the tallest person in any given building. Why should I hide that I am Somali?

Come at me.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She is lying on the ground with a bloody mouth. Even dude in the video is surprised she aint getting up.

Kratos

Sonder
Somalis catching Ls where ever they go

I'm the opposite; I always claim Somali with my chest. I believe that people will have a good impression of Somalis when they meet me. I'm doing you all a favour

VIP

Somali pride and inferiority only exists on social forums that is inhabited by Somalis only. Even in other forums we have xalimos sucking up to he alt right only to be called a sub-human low IQ ape. Can you show me one video where Somalis were bullying anyone or someone was proclaiming inferiority towards them? Beliefs and convictions held without evidence is delusion.

alicewithflowers2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts