Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea is genius wallahi :icon lol: with a stable government back home I can actually see mad scientists do this stuff :icon lol:
Don't forget to add N***er music. Xalimos love to imitate basic adoon females and shake their booty only in the xalimos case it's not their natural mating call but they love to copy losers and low life behaviour.

tenor.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Don't forget to add N***er music. Xalimos love to imitate basic adoon females and shake their booty only in the xalimos case it's not their natural mating call but they love to copy losers and low life behaviour.

tenor.gif
Akhii that is true they are prone to dance on adoon music.

But what I noticed from the Hebrew Israelite video is they saw a Habesha an a Black man walk together 2 homosexuals and they said 2 s habesha and a nigga kush and a nigga I died :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Akhii that is true they are prone to dance on adoon music.

But what I noticed from the Hebrew Israelite video is they saw a Habesha an a Black man walk together 2 homosexuals and they said 2 s habesha and a nigga kush and a nigga I died :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I bet the habesha bent over in that relationship. Never seen a habesha assert dominance before.

:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
She's probably pulling our legs guys.
I doubt it's her who got beat down in that video. But I gotta give her she's hungry for attention.

Any updates ? And honestly Somali girls need to stop fighting madow girls ...in Toronto I heard that madow girls literary bully them in school and beat them up cuz now they know words like jareeer or dagax

Any updates ? And honestly Somali girls need to stop fighting madow girls ...in Toronto I heard that madow girls literary bully them in school and beat them up cuz now they know words like jareeer or dagax
Correction! skinny mali girls get beat by madow girls. They need the fat black sjw mali es to fight madows but they ass kiss them instead of putting their big mannish bones to good use.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I never seen madow girls trying to bully Somali girls in Toronto y’all just talking shit don’t even live here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts